Agnostic.com
5 9

I help sometimes, even if I figure it's a scam, but there's just so damn many anymore...

phxbillcee 10 July 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When the Repugs sap the economy dry it's easy to see as the homeless multiply.

OldGoat43 Level 9 July 11, 2021

Before Covid I used to keep a bag of granola bars in my car so I could give them a few and a couple of buck's.

I used to give out food partially to avoid paying for mouthwash which is dangerous for them to drink but also because I can go to stores that are cheaper than the ones they have access to on foot. After covid started I started giving out MacDonald five dollar gift cards. I seldom have real money so that's not my choice anyway.

Lorajay Level 9 July 10, 2021

I gave $5 to one and my friend told me that he was just going to use it to get drugs. So I confronted him and asked where he could get drugs for $5.

glennlab Level 10 July 10, 2021

Don't get it!

FrayedBear Level 9 July 10, 2021

The richest country in the world has folks in their cities that stand at corners or highway exits holding signs saying, "Please Help", "Homeless", "Hungry"...

@phxbillcee Aha, with you. The empathy of the scared, helpless slaves.

Wasnt there a story about a Good Samaritan? A story that amply laid out the reality.

When you've got nowt, nowt can be stolen from you. Oh what peace of mind?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators