Agnostic.com
4 12

Sometimes the stupid can be deadly

glennlab 10 Aug 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And just whom is being stupid here, the ones who decline an experimental injection, or the ones who take it? If these shots are really so wonderful and effective, then the ones who DO take them have no reason at all to fear those of us who DON'T take them, right? If those of us who don't want to get jabbed die off, so what? WHY would the ones who do get jabbed care? They get to live and I die, and then they get to dance and piss on my grave, right? What's not to like there??

Logician Level 7 Aug 6, 2021

Please read about Patrick King, the guy who just won his lawsuit in Alberta Canada over the $1,200 ticket he got for not wearing a mask at a group rally they have once a week. The Chief Medical Officer of Health was subpoenaed for direct evidence that the alleged virus which was the basis for the citation, actually existed. She could not present such direct evidence, so the ticket for the violation of the face mask requirement had to be VOIDED!!! There is no Covid-19 virus nor any of its alleged variants!! It's ALL a bunch of hogwash!! Case closed.

Logician Level 7 Aug 6, 2021

Hard to put a "laugh" emoji next to this one...it still amazes me - and angers me - the number of unscientific #religulous we have out there...

sigh…

KateOahu Level 8 Aug 4, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 77,326 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators