Agnostic.com
4 10

DAMN!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MichelleGar1 9 Jan 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You could have posted this in child free domain group.

freedom41 Level 9 Jan 11, 2022

@freedom41 Now I know! Lol

There are really people like this. My sister’s new-family-by-marriage was like that. They said, β€œhey, you want to go to Disneyland?”, and of course she said β€œyes”…but she had to sit in the car all day because she didn’t have any money. She was pregnant and far away from her family in Michigan, her husband was Air Force, fighting in Viet Nam…they knew she had no money. Shitty people.

KateOahu Level 8 Jan 11, 2022

@altschmerz not soon enough.

My brother's godmother used to do things like this, she would go to the "Wimpy Bar" order herself burger sausage bender and chips and then sit it in front her kids and eat it, giving them a banana each out of her hand bag and telling them, to hide it from the staff.
The first time we saw this my mother was gobsmacked and bought "Auntie Sheila"'s kids a burger each along with ours, and was told off for spoiling the children for her trouble.

avoid brown & white corporate food. & don't procreate if 'ya can't feed 'em. The female condom is available in America.

Mooolah Level 8 Jan 11, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators