Agnostic.com
4 4

More spiritual memes

FvckY0u 8 Sep 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A play on the saying "a glitch in the matrix" which comes from a science fiction film and is pure fantasy just like this comment.

Moravian Level 8 Sep 30, 2023

@FvckY0u Sorry?. I am commenting on the statement about a meme, hashtag etc having more wisdom than the state funded education system whch I am sure you agree is a load of absolute nonsense.

@FvckY0u But is that a meme ?. To me it looks more like a claim that the education system is a right wing control system.
I am sure your education system is far from perfect just as ours is here but what is the alternative. Home schooling ?. Now to me that appears to be much more of an indoctrination system.

If you get more wisdom from a meme, hashtag or youtube video than a real education, you must have the mind of a kindergarten aged dweeb to begin with.

... what a maroon.

@FvckY0u
Oh.my.goodness.

You might try a bit of reading comprehension before replying.

(Because you might read it a sixth or seventh time and still not figure it out ... I didn't say "moron" )

In the context of Bugs Bunny, "maroon" is a comic pronunciation (or mis-pronunciation) of "moron".

@Robecology
True.
I didn't call him a moron.

@AtheistInNC Either way, FvckY0u is a moron/Maroon. I blocked him.

Good ones!

Robecology Level 9 Sep 29, 2023

too motivational for this time of day LOL

More coffee over here

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 77,344 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore bears…

Posted by michelle666garLove this movie!!!

Posted by backtobasicsThere may be an opening soon!

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators