Agnostic.com
1 0

Why many Latinos vote for Trump? Easy. Because the illegals Latinos give the legal ones a bad reputation. BTW. Latinos are not Hispanics.

duchessa1 7 Oct 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

and as Catholic, they are extremely anti-abortion. The Dems have completely misunderstood the immigrants from Central and South America.

Well, it all depends on the level of education / country idiosyncrasy. To assume all Latinos are Catholics is as wrong as to believe on the flying cows. There is a large number of Jewish, Syrian Lebanese, Japanese, Armenian, Greeks, Turks...people in Argentina and other countries in LA.....and the Atheist community is growing rapidly. To think the abortion issue is a "no-no" in LA is, again, to believe in flaying cows. Trust me, I am Argentinean...I know these things.
The Dems' mistake is to assume ALL Latinos are uneducated and stup...d.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 23 More

Posted by michelle666garLMAO!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Posted by MichelleGar1This is a truth, I will never understand why some of us believe in religions that were forced on us!

Posted by MichelleGar1So true, I don't know why people don't see this!

Posted by MichelleGar1I can't believe Hispanic's will still vote for this piece of shit!

Posted by MichelleGar1I ran into this a couple weeks ago.

Posted by metalhead222right wing extremist aka white supremacist

Posted by metalhead222right wing extremist aka white supremacist

Posted by metalhead222white people

Posted by metalhead222white people

• Top tags#video #DonaldTrump #heathen #hope #religion #vote #Bible #friends #community #animals #church #cartoon #oil #USA #capitalism #population #liberal #wealth #monkeys #minorities #sleep #LMAO #dance #plays #WTF #chemistry #sex #stars #religions #truth #republicans #California #nontheists #reason #punk #religious #beliefs #SpaghettiMonster #believer #weather #Texas #alcoholic #celebrate #MikePence #Song #cultural #god #pizza #Diet #Mentalhealth ...

Members 62Top

Moderators