Agnostic.com
1 2

"Pandemic firearm buying" is now a thing. Wow. I'm not going to bother to post links.

Long and short is one video I watched was from a guy saying that 'a gun is better than no gun'. True in a self-defense situation, but now we have people going out willy nillie just to buy a gun. that's like someone that buys a car not knowing you need to turn the key to get it to work (yes I know fobs are becoming more and more popular). A friend of mines dad is an avid hunter. He bought a 270 just like his dads for deer hunting. He made the comment that it is a PITA to load. I asked how so. He said it is hard to load one bullet at a time. He had a Remmington 710. I said there is a mag on the bottom, and it's 4+1.

This is similar to people that get CCW permits to "get the bad hombre". If you get a CCW for that reason, you are getting one for the wrong reason.

Proper training comes right to mind in either situation. SMH

TheGreatShadow 9 Apr 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Couldn't have said it better . Crazy times with crazy people .

Besalbub Level 8 Apr 17, 2020

Sad thing is more crazies are getting more firearms. My nickle worth of free advice? Stay locked at home utill all this BS blows over. The best way to get out of a bad situation is to prevent it from happening in the first place. If someone want to loot me for TP, they'd have to go through a min of 3 doors or scale into a window undetected. By that time I'll have 911 called, and if they do get in, it won't be the welcome they expected.

Lots of people think that lots of home invasions are just from some random meth head. Most home invasions are by someone you know and has been inside your house. If you had some rare panting I wanted to steal, I'll know when you work, when you sleep, hell probably when you take a shit.

When I lived in Phoenix there was this big pandamonium because a gas line broke. People were standing in line for hours to get gas, and the fuel price jumped sky high. I just filled up, so I was like F it. People were starting fights over the pump to get fuel. The next day it turns out only 1 of 8 major pipe lines burst, and even if all 8 were down, Phoenix had enough fuel in the City to last like a month.

These people are just creating an artifiial problem that could result in a real one.

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top