Agnostic.com
3 1

Where is the BLM movement when there is a black on black shootout ending on a black life Ending? I remember on the 90's my African American Running Partner in Crete, Greece started listening to gangster rap and how I totally opposed to it and just Criticized it.... the arguments we had. Well I hate to Admit I called this current environment of a certain portion of an american youth that was raised on gangster rap and put value on artists making money and becoming Big regardless of the Agenda Created. THESE ARE THE RESULTS!!!! And BLM now remains Silence and Very Quiet...... How Selective of the movement!!!!! WOW!!! P.S. Las Vegas just opened The Strip and a black american already pulled out a gun of a backpack in a fight!!! wow, WOW!!! Backpack Guns Matter?

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 June 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You have not One Clue what BLM means, do you? But when the out-of-control police come for You, who will be left to protest? Try reading the handwriting on the wall......

AnneWimsey Level 9 June 1, 2021

Nope I don't have a clue. Police has done wrong to the African American Community. Often enough Shoot first and ask Questions later but.... Black on Black Murder Occurs way too often On the Land of The Free!!!!!!! And no "Policing" within the Race is happening via the Gangsta Movement pretty much alive? EVERY SINGLE ASSASINATION PAINS ME. Not just the black.

If you really wanted to know, a quick google search would have revealed: Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.

TMA2NC Level 6 June 1, 2021

I have problems with white people talking about BLM. Even last Sunday on Face The Nation they had Robert Gates on and he was into our political situation deeply when he says "and then there was the whole BLM thing." Long time white politician gonna tell you about this. Not for me. Then I find others wanting to tell you that Cori Bush supports a group that wants to kill people. I don't believe it. The dumbest thing against BLM is that white people tell you that only black people are complaining.

So Gangs and Gangsters get a pass because they are not vigilantes..... EPIC!!!!!!!

Just ...wow. You are usually rational.

phxbillcee Level 10 June 1, 2021

Tired of the Bitching and Sweeping under the rug.

Recent Visitors 29

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #Christian #agnostic #parents #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 916Top