Agnostic.com
4 8

Murder-suicide by firearm in America, 2022
There have been 578 incidents of murder-suicide by firearm in America, thus far in 2022

This is the highest rate of this specific type of gun violence in history.

Only 63 people survived these incidents. Several of these were mass-murder/suicide. Two incidents had 11 victims. (One of those included 9 law enforcement personnel, all 9 lived. 2 victims were Intimate Partner Violence victims.)

Of these incidents, 174 are linked to far-right conspiracy theories, 76 are linked to End Time ideologies.

Murder-suicide by incident
[gunviolencearchive.org]

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another day in the U.S. It's becoming just another ho hum issue.

JackPedigo Level 9 Nov 10, 2022

You would be happier if they stabbed themselves and each other.

Oldman51 Level 7 Nov 9, 2022

We'd be happier if America wasn't the shithole that it is. Giving people a reason to live rather than promoting a quick route to being dead is too much to ask, however.

or maybe somehow clubbed themselves to death.

@SeaGreenEyez America is a wonderful place to live. You must agree, you are here.

we humans are a sorry lot that's for sure......

Are people's Prozac proscriptions being interrupted?

racocn8 Level 8 Nov 9, 2022

Given that anti-depressants only work for about 13% of those taking them, I'm pretty sure it's not depression.

@SeaGreenEyez A coworker lost her parents to murder suicide and was interviewed for a Scientology documentary on how abrupt cessation of using prozac caused suicidal ideation.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 414 More

Posted by SeaGreenEyezAppellate Court Ruling Leaves Illinois Assault Weapons Ban on Hold – NBC Chicago

Posted by SeaGreenEyezSouthern California hospital shows how to use a tourniquet to save lives in a shooting "Stop The Bleed"

Posted by SeaGreenEyez🤦🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️ I just literally, catalogued a shooting in Anchorage, Alaska.

Posted by SeaGreenEyez🤦🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️ I just literally, catalogued a shooting in Anchorage, Alaska.

Posted by glennlabIt's time to start showing the victims on TV and in other media. I have seen what these weapons do to a human, there is no legitimate reason for a civilian to own one.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezTeacher shot by 6-year-old says school was warned 4 times, announces lawsuit

Posted by TheoryNumber3We knew it was bad, but seeing it like this is just staggering MASS KILLING DATABASE REVEALING TRENDS, DETAILS AND ANGUISH OF EVERY U.S. EVENT SINCE 2006 [usatoday.com]

Posted by SeaGreenEyez10 killed in Monterey Park dance studio on Lunar New Year's Eve - Los Angeles Times

Posted by SeaGreenEyezWhy on earth, would ANYONE in law enforcement, not want an assault weapon ban?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s the guns, stupid!

Posted by JonnaBononnaRepublicans are coming for your guns!!

Posted by JackPedigoI like to read letters to the editor and this one stood out.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezCrime in Philadelphia with Demographics 2022 I find very few things noteworthy regarding gun violence.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezCrime in Philadelphia with Demographics 2022 I find very few things noteworthy regarding gun violence.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #religion #children #world #Police #reason #Texas #friends #hell #religious #vote #rights #republicans #kids #Atheist #hope #teachers #death #society #church #florida #truth #government #USA #fear #money #sex #belief #atheism #conservative #agnostic #evidence #youtube #Christians #Christian #community #earth #parents #schools #nation #relationship #created ...

Members 808Top