Agnostic.com
1 0

This is something I found really telling, but overlooked about the public vs. Trump, back during the Trump IQ sham.

More or less, the public was like "Your lack of intelligence precludes you from really being a good president."

Trump's response, more or less was "I remember da ting. Physician nurse have 207 IQ report."

If that isn't some public nonsense, I don't know what is.

DZhukovin 7 Jan 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It wasn't a lack of intelligence that made tRump a really bad president, although his IQ seems to be quite low, it's his sociopathy.

Theresa_N Level 8 Jan 2, 2021

Sociopathy is a pretty poor intelligence because when more than one person is in common, the rules in the short and long term change a lot.

Recent Visitors 14

Photos

Posted by DZhukovin[prod-cdn-static.

Posted by johnnyrobish US Now Officially Has a Space Force and a Space Command While no one seems quite certain as to exactly what they will actually be doing, President Trump has signed into law America’s newest ...

Posted by johnnyrobish Trump’s Favorite Cable-News Channel is Now One America News President Trump’s current favorite cable-news network is no longer the Fox News channel, which sometimes disagrees with him, but ...

Posted by johnnyrobishTrump Claims Women Tell Him Dishwashers Don’t Work Right Anymore: President Trump continued addressing the great plumbing issues of our time during a recent Michigan rally, by telling followers ...

Posted by RenickulousGun control perspective

• Top tags#video #DonaldTrump #republicans #government #world #politics #religion #money #policy #god #laws #religious #society #military #truth #hell #rights #USA #children #liberal #earth #friends #democratic #environment #created #vote #media #fear #book #Christian #community #reason #hope #conservative #Congress #Police #books #animals #youtube #holy #disease #college #TheTruth #Present #climate #hello #Libertarian #freedom #nation #teacher ...

Members 98Top