Agnostic.com
3 0

So, all jokes aside, what with the shooting of the San Diego woman in that Capitol building...It just makes it more clear that we have to bring focus to what the problem really is, aside from certain criminals and the Trumpanzees that stormed that building, on the people element in our country's spaces:

1. Apple, Inc. and companies that pull the shit they do

2. Authoritarians

3. Domestic terrorists, including in-house ones that tried to hijack the election through public threats

4. Over-policers

5. Home-wreckers

6. Abusive parents, including tiger-parents and narcissistic parents (There is a GLUT of these)

7. Drug-pushers.

8. Bullies

9. Employers who fire unjustly, packmule, and commit other nasty behavior - I have personally seen this too

10. Surveillers & data miners

11. Child abusers, including those who try to sexualize, personally insult or micro-manage children (Mrs. Trump, Biden, and Donald Trump, that includes YOU as well as some "every day people" because we never forgot those photos and footage)

12. Disease-producers. You think the Wuhan lab is bad? Wait 'till you see some of the behaviors of Americans, and how it spreads disease.

13. Fuckboys & whores

14. Compulsive liars & manipulators

15. False accusers, and those who smack-talk

16. Anti-prostitution organizations, and other organizations that resist political resolutions because they understand morality as something extended against the fact

17. Harassers and those like them. Some people just never go away/don't listen when you need to be heard, etc.

18. People who are generally just annoying as hell. For example, I have people who throw trash on the ground in my neighborhood, stare, etc. and it's annoying.

DZhukovin 7 Jan 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Update: I also left out social controllers, spies, and their instruments. With reference to intellectual property leaks and stealing, one example being what happened to qualifying U.S. sex workers, they are more than happy to tort people, their rights, and their property through surveillance, stealing, and business torts, such as leaking paid content. They should know their time is limited, because if I keep finding out that this sort of crap keeps happening, I'm going to get really fucking angry. -D.Z.

DZhukovin Level 7 Jan 23, 2021

So all jokes aside...what's your point?

Robecology Level 9 Jan 20, 2021

I left out social engineers from this list. They are one of the BIGGEST problems, if anyone remembers the Cambridge Analytica Scandal.

DZhukovin Level 7 Jan 12, 2021

Recent Visitors 10

Photos

Posted by DZhukovin[prod-cdn-static.

Posted by johnnyrobish US Now Officially Has a Space Force and a Space Command While no one seems quite certain as to exactly what they will actually be doing, President Trump has signed into law America’s newest ...

Posted by johnnyrobish Trump’s Favorite Cable-News Channel is Now One America News President Trump’s current favorite cable-news network is no longer the Fox News channel, which sometimes disagrees with him, but ...

Posted by johnnyrobishTrump Claims Women Tell Him Dishwashers Don’t Work Right Anymore: President Trump continued addressing the great plumbing issues of our time during a recent Michigan rally, by telling followers ...

Posted by RenickulousGun control perspective

• Top tags#video #DonaldTrump #republicans #government #world #politics #religion #money #policy #god #laws #religious #society #military #truth #hell #rights #USA #children #liberal #earth #friends #democratic #environment #created #vote #media #fear #book #Christian #community #reason #hope #conservative #Congress #Police #books #animals #youtube #holy #disease #college #TheTruth #Present #climate #hello #Libertarian #freedom #nation #teacher ...

Members 98Top