Agnostic.com
1 2

Answer to “There's nothing more frightening in America today than an angry White man” by Robert Charles:
I submit the following article from Mr. Charles, but would change the title to, “There is nothing more frightening in America than an angry white nationalist.”
contd.They fear their cultural dominance is being threatened and feel entitled to reclaim it through violence. They have come to realize that a true democracy and our democratic values, if applied equally as the Constitution demands, would devalue the privileges of being white…if everyone is treated the same and have the same opportunities then there is no advantage to being white anymore. Rather than see that as social progress, they are enraged and want to preserve and/or reclaim that cultural dominance by the only means they know how: (1) undermine our democratic values and (2) react with anger, intimidation, and violence. As the FBI and DHS noted in a report about two years ago, the biggest threat to our national security is domestic white supremacy groups that are being encouraged by all the recent white nationalist propaganda and politics (i.e., Trump and his GOP minions). I’m not a minority but I’m viewed by the far right as a liberal (despite the fact I was a registered Republican for almost 20 years as a true conservative but left the party after it started to become what it is today)…and they hate me just as much as a minority (a traitor to “my kind&rdquo😉 and think I deserve to die just as much. As one Trumper told me when I politely asked him to move his truck because he was blocking me from leaving a parking spot at Home Depot, “the Revolution is coming…1776…all your liberals will be dead…and I hope I’m the one to shoot you and your son.” Yes, my 3 year old son was standing next me…why he assumed I was a liberal I don’t know as I didn’t talk politics or say anything about his Trump stickers everywhere on his truck. He went on this rant when a police officer patrolling the parking lot stopped and told him he had to move or be ticketed for obstructing traffic.

fishline79 7 Mar 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

White nationalists are so pent up with anger that , yes, I am fearful for my country. It seems they will lash out against the most vanilla of infractions. & they don't seek the mental health counseling so needed by them.

Mooolah Level 8 May 9, 2022

Recent Visitors 15

Photos

Posted by DZhukovin[prod-cdn-static.

Posted by johnnyrobish US Now Officially Has a Space Force and a Space Command While no one seems quite certain as to exactly what they will actually be doing, President Trump has signed into law America’s newest ...

Posted by johnnyrobish Trump’s Favorite Cable-News Channel is Now One America News President Trump’s current favorite cable-news network is no longer the Fox News channel, which sometimes disagrees with him, but ...

Posted by johnnyrobishTrump Claims Women Tell Him Dishwashers Don’t Work Right Anymore: President Trump continued addressing the great plumbing issues of our time during a recent Michigan rally, by telling followers ...

Posted by RenickulousGun control perspective

• Top tags#video #DonaldTrump #republicans #government #world #politics #religion #money #policy #god #laws #religious #society #military #truth #hell #rights #USA #children #liberal #earth #friends #democratic #environment #created #vote #media #fear #book #Christian #community #reason #hope #conservative #Congress #Police #books #animals #youtube #holy #disease #college #TheTruth #Present #climate #hello #Libertarian #freedom #nation #teacher ...

Members 98Top