Agnostic.com
3 0

The Case of the Missing Delta

Where is the material that was where the Grand Canyon is?

The canyon is about 400 kilometers long, 28 kilometers wide, and almost two kilometers deep. Geologists think it has been forming for millions of years, since the limestone deposits near its bottom are thought to be 250 million years old, based on the type of fossils found embedded in it.

What happened to the mud and sand that are supposed to have washed downstream?

Why is there no accumulation of sediments in the Sea of Cortez?

The Electric Universe theory holds that the Solar Systems’ planets and moons were scarred by massive electric currents in the recent past. Currents caused by the interaction of charged bodies might act like plasma torches, excavating the bedrock, and then drawing it up the secondary discharge vortex. Just as a welding arc can accelerate matter against gravity, rock and dust will be hurled into space.

The Grand Canyon’s material is not found in a delta because it is no longer on Earth.

Stephen Smith [edited]
Thunderbolts.info

yvilletom 8 Aug 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BY employing Occam's razor, we discover that the solution is perfectly obvious
Pikachu done it

Historically, haven't ALL challenges to existing 'dogma' been met with ridicule (whether deserved or not).

[esa.int]

@FearlessFly Of course, but the folks mocking Galileo had never seen Pokémon

The European Space Agency no longer says comets are snowy or icy dustballs,

yvilletom Level 8 Aug 5, 2021

While at the Sea of Cortez, they just say it is being deposited in a place where the sea floor is dropping...and a lot of it ended up as sand dunes in Southern California.

Unless there are older sources, I should have expected the BB folk would have invented a way around that,

@yvilletom It was at Centro Intercultural de Estudios de Desiertos y Océanos in Puerto Penasco.

@GeorgeRocheleau Thanks. I won’t go there to see if those sources date from before BB folk needed them.

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 136 More

Posted by racocn8I saw some articles on meteorite composition and ended up with this picture.

Posted by racocn8Here are some photos of eggs deposited on the underside of leaves.

Posted by racocn8Here are some photos of eggs deposited on the underside of leaves.

Posted by Slava3That makes me nervous

Posted by Slava3So we are part of a Cosmic ecosystem?

Posted by SergeTafCamNot too long ago I had the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of a peacock's feather.

Posted by SergeTafCamNot too long ago I had the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of a peacock's feather.

Posted by SergeTafCamWhat's your favorite color?

Posted by SergeTafCamExciting times.

• Top tags#video #world #religion #religious #youtube #scientific #god #physics #evidence #earth #hope #solar #nuclear #friends #technology #humans #cosmic #book #quantum #reason #evolution #faith #truth #belief #books #relationship #NASA #laws #stars #Cosmos #money #community #believer #atheism #Atheist #astronomy #beliefs #Texas #environment #biology #media #teach #prayer #church #divorce #TheTruth #politics #agnostic #planets #kids ...

Members 305Top