Agnostic.com
4 4

I got my flu shot today. That's right. I've been letting Brandilynn poke a needle in my arm for a few years now. She determined that I need the extra dose because of my age. I guess I'm still not allergic to latex or anything to do with duck eggs. Brandi and I both had to wear face masks and she had a face shield. She is almost painless with this and an accomplished pharmacist.
I think my first vaccination for anything was in 1956. Some Online idiot told me that I must have enough aluminum inside me by now to cause senility. I'm still wondering just where the aluminum came from?

DenoPenno 9 Oct 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have not ever gotten the flu shot in my adult life and have not ever got the flu. Where others in my life time have gotten flu shots and died more overall than from Covid in Canada. That proves to me I am my own best Doctor in the world. Wail checking on both opposing views of vaccines and holistic doctors approach to healthy living.

If you love your snythetic Big Pharma drug world record pushing doctors. Who will live a shorter life expectancy than generally you will. Then go for it, I don't reject the recleanzing of the gene pool.

Just don't force inject me illegally or unjustly with an unhealthy road record of overly druged life programs and unhealthy doctors.

aluminium comes from the ground

You need a vaccination against online idiots too 😂😂

You may be interested in this article, there’s a bit about ali in vaccines:
[chop.edu]

@girlwithsmiles
Thank you! Excellent Article 👍

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 95 More

Posted by Ray13I just joined this group, thought it would be best one to post something like this: Thought this might interest some of my fellow agnostics - I just donated my 160th pint (total 20 gallons) of blood...

Posted by misstuffyI leased out my crop ground last year for crops this year and last.

Posted by wolf041For those of you who are stuck indoors, I thought I would share a little side jaunt on my way to the grocery store the other day.

Posted by wolf041For those of you who are stuck indoors, I thought I would share a little side jaunt on my way to the grocery store the other day.

Posted by Reason-AbleI’m 54 and bored. I needed a project and decided to buy a truck and make it my project. I’ve been adding little mods to it every weekend. Any other vehicle enthusiasts in the group?

Posted by Observer-EffectInteresting.

Posted by WonderWartHog99After trimming up the crab apple tree, I loaded up the pick'em'up truck and headed for the landfill, Petunia riding shot gun.

Posted by WonderWartHog99Just hang this on the wall and you'll be safe.

Posted by flower_nutMy mother's best friend worked for the local newspaper and decided to dress me as a leprechaun and use it for Saint Patrick's Day. I was a smiling leprechaun, whatever that was?

• Top tags#video #god #world #money #church #religious #Christian #religion #hell #reason #sex #friends #Bible #mother #children #believer #truth #Catholic #guns #community #prayer #kids #moral #cats #DonaldTrump #cancer #fear #nation #Atheist #Police #alcohol #earth #schools #atheism #hello #evil #agnostic #death #holiday #USA #Christians #beliefs #pray #student #movies #college #hope #Canada #dogs #bullshit ...

Members 525Top