Agnostic.com
2 3

Brian Dalton...

Lilac-JadeCanada 9 Aug 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

AH...yes, erm but you see...erm "a skin of blackness" does not mean "a blackness of the skin", see it ACTUALLY means an, erm well sort of a "air of darkness" around them. It means "good" people could sense evil from them, AND...and "white and delightsome" does not mean white skin, it means erm "Spiritual purity" right?
So banning black people from the priesthood until 1978, was nothing to do with this, it was just that black people erm "were not ready" for the priesthood YET, but now they are and the declaration in 78 confirmed that and had nothing to do with the federal government threatening to withdraw the church's tax except status if they did not stop denying it.
See all perfectly clear and innocent and NOT racist in the least little bit, when you think about it!

Yup, all truth.

I want to like his content, but I find his videos really hard to follow. Not sure why.

Edit: Maybe it's my ADHD brain wanting to read the subtext but trying to listen at the same time. I can't do both. 😩

Kynlei Level 8 Aug 31, 2021

I never read the texts. Most of them are just smartass comedy bits anyway.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 265 More

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #Bible #church #world #Christians #Jesus #christianity #Atheist #children #atheism #hope #hell #Catholic #DonaldTrump #death #government #kids #friends #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 292Top

Moderators