Agnostic.com
1 1

Interesting stats on covid deaths in Australia. No deaths under 42
Think it's high time to target those most at risk regarding isolation rather than the whole of society.

[health.gov.au]

powder 8 May 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And so the other day my landlord's agent sent round 2 apprentice plumbers probably aged under 20 neither wearing masks. I have not had response to my written opinion that it was elder abuse.

FrayedBear Level 9 May 22, 2020

@powder it is called senicide and governments have been practicing it for a long time.

@powder perhaps we should all right onour MPs & Fay Patterson's fbuk pages together with the HREOC pages about this cognitive dissonance that results in the failure to recognise reality.
Another I am hearing more and more of is the refusal to do anything about broken hips in people over 80.

@powder What concerns is that you seemingly can repeatedly catch it.
@Petter put up a superb scientific article the other day on the composition of the virus and that seemingly vaccine will not work on it - this implies that immune system defenses won't either!"That "missing link" article I posted yesterday has been updated, but here it is again."
Many who have had C19 are left with very damaged essential organs like kidneys, liver & pancreas. That there are fewer under 40 deaths may well be simply because they have greater ability to regrow these organs after damage.
Also seemingly if you recover they are not necessarly identifying that you have had it. I recently had an unknown illness which was far more debilitating before I was hospitalised. But I was not C19 tested until about 3 weeks after onset by which time I was merely left with the effect of the viral/bacterial damage which could have included kidney destruction but seemingly hasn't just upper arm muscle & possibly nerve damage.
The Australian government & its advisors have been woefully negligent in their mistaken belief that masking is not necessary because it is dangeous. Following some of their illogical rantings is even more dangerous imo.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top