Agnostic.com
2 0

There is no democracy when states conspire against individuals identifying state lying & immorality by targetting, torturing & illegally prosecuting them. Why do you disagree?.

John Pilger berates Stalinist like trial of Julian Assange:

[independentaustralia.net]

FrayedBear 9 Sep 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Saw Penny Wong on telly today re 2 journo's who did the runner from China. She was crapping on about Australian values, importance of freedom of press blah blah blah. I immediately thought 2 things;
Assange
The raid on the ABC reporter.

I view RT amongst other outlets and their headline is "World wide condemnation" regarding Assange's trial. Pity that doesn't include the Australian government or media.

Utter utter hypocrisy.

powder Level 8 Sep 8, 2020

Yes I agree. Look, I think Assange went off the rails, but what the true story is about that, with all the Yankee spin and propaganda and maybe false flag operation, we just do not know. America is so corrupt i doubt everything it says about everything, frankly. Inanycase, the gutless complicity of the sycophantic Australian government over this and everything else with America is shameful. Pilger is right as he often is. We all know that Australia has been America's bitch since the alliance in 1941, and the Whitlam slapdown in 1975 was a permanent reminder that we should never ever consider having an independent foreign policy. It's shameful, and you can choose any political party as they're all the same. Australia should be helping Assange, but Australia's balls are in a jar in Washington and likely to stay there.

David1955 Level 8 Sep 8, 2020

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 104 More

Posted by FrayedBearHow do you like this then?

Posted by FrayedBearDoesn't it make you proud & feel good?

Posted by FrayedBearI don't tell lies?

Posted by FrayedBearHow good is Australia?

Posted by FrayedBearAnd so here is the official government word annotated with the obvious observation. How ironic that it arrived on International Elder Abuse Awareness Day!

Posted by MsDemeanourit's easy to be smug when you don't live in Victoria and my heart really does go out to you all.

Posted by FrayedBearLong live Julian?

Posted by FrayedBearI think this an insult to Klinger. What do you think?

Posted by FrayedBearStolen from fbuk. For non Australians, Mike Carlton is a senior journalist & TV anchorman.

Posted by FrayedBearDo you agree?

Posted by FrayedBearEveryone's favourites?

Posted by FrayedBearI'll just leave this here for you.

Posted by FrayedBearNow my vanity?

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #religious #god #friends #hope #politicians #religion #laws #money #minister #media #federal #reason #DonaldTrump #death #children #politics #Atheist #Police #atheism #Jesus #church #community #rights #Christian #China #evidence #hell #military #trolls #religions #parents #USA #liberal #justice #policy #book #dogs #nation #beliefs #movies #hello #corruption #agnostic #population #sex #Texas ...

Members 226Top