Lots in news about vaccines and travel, kinda jumping the gun as we can't travel outside of Australia.
Heres an idea; there is an approved vaccine already called Sputnik V, happy to take it if it means I can fuck off if I want.
Do you reckon our govt will recognise this vax or will it be the usual Russia=Bad crap?
Science is science and the Ruskies seem pretty good at it so lets go!!! Bit rushed but so will the other ones.
The main problem I see with the Russian vaccine is that we have no idea of exactly what their Testing Protocols are/were in the first place, i.e.
a) were they testing it as per Internationally approved Protocols,
b) was it another 'rush' job,
c) what, precisely were the outcomes as per reaction, side-effects, etc, etc,
d) exactly HOW effective is it,
e) How safe is it for the very young and the elderly, etc, etc,
f) and, WHAT will 'Uncle Vlad' be wanting in return IF other no allied nations purchase it?
Exactly. American led paranoia and greed.
What I find strange is the lack of noteworthy news on infection and death rates in China now. Despite vaccine Russian numbers have been increasing.
@powder I didn't know that they were against the Russians also.
@powder and no, I rarely seek out purported news.
@powder you mean c19 is raging in your mentioned countries. Yes. But not China?