Agnostic.com
2 2

LINK Scott Morrison tells Christian conference he was called to do God’s work as prime minister | Scott Morrison | The Guardian

When I read shit like this, it reminds why I'm so anti religious, and why I get pissed off at people, including some on this site, who prattle on about being nice to religion. There are both biological and mental viruses on this planet, and religion is the latter.

BTW, I fully expect Morrison to win the next election. Australians like him. He's like them: Doesn't think too much -- Australians don't like smart people - and he practices simplistic shallow religion, like them.

I was right about the last election, and I'm betting I'm right about the next one. Australians choose the Libs/ Nats for the same reason they choose snitzel and chips at a pub: they are not inspired by it but at least they know what they're going to get. I mean, look at the Federal ALP. I can't even bear to listen to them anymore.

David1955 8 Apr 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For the sake of Australia, Atheists. Agnostics and the ordinary, every day people of Australia I sincerely hope that we ALL remember the episode where Uncle (???) ScumMo abandoned ship and headed off to Hawaii for a HOLIDAY while the country was going up in the Flames of Raging Bush-fires PLUS his ARSE-kissing with tRump as well.

Triphid Level 9 Apr 27, 2021

They won't. I decided a long time ago to see Australians realistically not mythically. Short attention spans and memories have Australians.

@David1955 SOME, but NOT all of us.

I hope you're wrong. But I'm afraid you're right.

Coffeo Level 8 Apr 26, 2021

Don't ask pollsters, just ask ole Dave55, he's never wrong. Well, hardly ever. 🙂

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #money #minister #religion #federal #media #reason #children #DonaldTrump #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 431Top