Agnostic.com
3 1

Advancing Australia Fair

puff 8 Oct 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I probably would be jailed over there in A-jail-yeh as a terrorist.

Unvaxxed me, where some in Canada have called me a serial killer. Can't sue them for slander , they are protected under the secret totalterrimism act.

Nursing home threatened to call the police on me. I said "Go get your f'n phone then". They backed down.

This is just the first wave , worst is to come. Although many are waking up.

Welcome to uptight whoops upright un corrupt Victoria that bastion of xtian decency where bishops hide pedophiles, doyens of society are found to be corrupt, Premiers instruct their staff to respond to mail addressed to their immediate predecessor with "we may reply to & investigate this matter if you address it to the new premier" (irrespective of the fact that the government internet site did not have the name of the new incumbent, victoria where the ombudsmen when proven to be totally incorrect in his determination of a complaint doesn't correct it but says "if you don't like my decision complain again!", Victoria where frequent complainers have the files labelled with the determination that they are queralents - file but don't action complaint, Victoria where perjury has a penalty - As per Section 314 of the Crimes Act 1958 (Vic), the maximum penalty for perjury is level 4 imprisonment, 15 years. However, despite this provision, the maximum punishment for this crime would be two years imprisonment if a Magistrate Court handles the case. The reason is that the law only allows a Magistrate to impose at most two years of imprisonment for a single offence and five years incarceration for multiple charges.
Perjury in Victoria is both a statutory offence and a common-law one. Statutorily, this crime is an offence under Section 314 of the Crimes Act 1958 (Vic). According to this section, a person commits perjury if they make a false statement under oath, in an affidavit, declaration, or affirmation. When I pointed out that the constable accusing me of failing to uphold driving law in his opening written sworn statement claimed that I had prior convictions which was certified by the Victorian police manager of records in sworn affidavit not to be true was claimed by the magistrate not to be perjury but an administrative mistake. That the police prosecuting sergeant presented this to the magistrate not only identified their mistake also but additionally deception & perjury to prejudice the magistrate against me. The perjury occured in the first 2 lines at the top of the first page of the police sworn charges summary.
Welcome to Victoria.

FrayedBear Level 9 Oct 15, 2022

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 429Top