Agnostic.com
3 4

LINK Honest Government Ad | Reserve Bank of Australia - YouTube

Exactly....

Who do I vote for next time? The informal party?

David1955 8 May 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You just don't listen to my plea that the only good pollie is one dead for 50 years or more.

Same shit different country.
Got laugh or else you would scream

Yep. I really like how banks ignore the RBA and do their own thing re interest rates. I recall a Keating interview many years ago where he stated his greatest regret was privatising the CBA, as they were bound to follow RBA rates thus forcing private banks to match in order to remain competitive. Anyway, she'll all come crashing down very soon, just hope we have enough sense to join BRICS, if we are not dragged into war with those countries.
Get rid of debts if you can and invest in physical assets is my advice for we are all in for a rough ride in the coming months/ years.

puff Level 8 May 6, 2023

We cannot join Brics We do not have a monetary standard.
Our economy is just like most of the western world, aligned along side the ponzie scheme fake money of the American dollar.
Australia first would have to reinstate a gold or precious/rare metal standard.
The RBA is not a government institution, it is a private organisation run by the world bank and other foreign banks /bankers.
To join Brics, the government would have to take responsibility for the economy. Actually taking charge and control, not talking economy .and kicking the can down the road.
Presently we are in a ludicrous situation where a non government body runs the economy.
It really is like the guy, unrelated with his own self interest, down the road running your life and marriage.

It's the same shit they did in the 80s. Interest rates went up to 17 percent. I was buying a house at the time. They're one trick ponies: Interest rates. Economics should be included with voodoo. Half of it is guess work. Economists are my least favourite profession and the RBA is full of them.

@David1955 I've always thought economics was designed to measure the economy, so how did they end up running things? Just because you can notice the finer details, doesn't mean you know how they were created.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top