Agnostic.com
1 3

Yet more indication of the corruption within Australia. Tax fraud .

And this is a supposedly reputable profession.

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

FrayedBear 9 May 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I recall, after living in Thailand for years, I came back to Oz to fill in for a hitch. One of the guys had worked world wide and over a few beers we started talking about corruption. My opinion was that Asia (including India) was quite corrupt, so corrupt it is a known quantity so you could budget for it and work around it eg if you needed something done quick you slip them a few. He came back with the most corrupt country he knew was Australia. I scoffed and told him he's dreaming (he was a Kiwi).
However, as the years have gone by I tend to agree with him. The thing with Asia is the plebs get paid sweet FA so kinda rely on kickbacks to survive. In Australia, plebs are paid well and are straight as a dye usually. The problem here is corruption at the highest levels. Council land deals, the bollocks that was AUKUS done behind closed doors, the outrageous pensions our parliamentarians get etc etc. I now just believe we hide it better than Asian countries do.

puff Level 8 May 28, 2023

For 30 years I've said that you wouldn't hold any of them up as role models for your children to emulate.
Hence my 50 years dead opinion.

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #minister #federal #money #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #rights #community #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #parents #corruption #youtube #vote #book #religions #truth #dogs #kids #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 428Top