Agnostic.com
1 1

LINK Foods that can be poisonous to pets | The Humane Society of the United States

This link has all the foods you should NOT give your dog. The chocolate esp. baking chocolate and dark chocolate.

I'd like to add a few things but not food related. FOX TAILS can travel thru your dog to its lungs or heart. The little hairs are small enough to travel in veins

" Because these tough seeds don't break down inside the body, an embedded foxtail can lead to serious infection for your dog. It can even lead to death if left untreated."
[pets.webmd.com]

If you want to give your dog bones, NEVER cooked ones, they can splinter and lodge in the back of the dog's throat. You can give RAW bones but stay away from pork. Big rounded raw bones and chicken are best. The chicken can be given, wings, neck, read up and discover more.

Raised food bowls. 90% of dogs that bloat have been fed in raised food bowls. Keep the bowls on the floor. If you are looking for the very best diet look up BARF bones ad raw food.
If I think of more I'll post-my coffee hasn't hit my brain yet.
Do you think this is a post worth reading?

K9Kohle789 8 Aug 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anything that is informative on the care of my menagerie is of interest to me. Always seeking new info & data on subjects that interest me. Don't forget to research toxic house plants as well ,folks.

Mooolah Level 8 Aug 29, 2021

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 34 More

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789The land shark has learned how to pop open the garbage lid.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789This is the puppy.

Posted by Kempster45Degenerative Myelopathy Anyone here ever deal with this in their dog?

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

• Top tags#dogs #reason #puppy #animals #sleep #hope #money #rescue #god #teach #cats #cancer #fear #movies #laws #parents #pets #anxiety #drinking #religion #video #mother #disease #children #society #death #humans #WTF #soul #religious #guns #worship #suicide #USA #separation #earth #Bible #book #fox #hospital #kids #world #existence #Israel #wife #wolves #evidence #California #limit #genetic ...

Members 21Top