Agnostic.com
2 1

Who on here is like me?...I cry over every dog I lost in my life and feel a tremendous emptiness when one passes. My husband died and really the two are incomparable. I miss him, loved him very much but the dogs...they steal my heart. I choose to believe that we'll meet again after I die.

K9Kohle789 8 Nov 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My wife died nearly four and a half years ago, my grand old fella (Black Lab/Rotti mix) passed early this year. I talk to them both equally as much.

Beard63 Level 4 Nov 13, 2021

Sorry for your loss! please, go for Another dog. I never had a dog, but my cats... I know how it can be heartbreaking, I was hearing their voices, jumping from sleep and seeking for them for a while, even sometimes feeling they are by my side... but, Time, Time will heal and help you. after a month things will be easier. you know better than me it's inevitable, not just pets, everything has an end.
and don't forget we give animals a humanized character, sometimes it goes too far and in this kind of situation, that makes things worse. after all sadly or luckily, we will forget about our loss after a while

Diaco Level 7 Nov 8, 2021

@K9Kohle789 ,the most important part is, I'm sure they had Happy life with you

@K9Kohle789, Well, for sure it's not real, but, it's your mind rewards to yourself for being a good person! in your mind, it's real as your memories about your beloved ones. live with your them but consider this; it's just memories. again, pls go for a cute puppy, they're waiting for you in shelters. hungry for your love and will fill you back.

@K9Kohle789 ,hehehe, I'm sure for my Comment about "shelters" you were like : Duh!!!... 😀 . but hey " 500 dogs/cats "!... you're awesome 😍, and you're right for sure. with a puppy, I meant a fresh journey with a new friend. but you're an expert, so I'm sure you will find your new friend soon.
btw, I LOVE your Artwork!

@K9Kohle789 , oh, Cool! I really like your artwork's harmony and style. yeah, horses are really amazing creatures, I know drawing/painting horses is really challenging, due to their Dynamic figures.
hheheheh, my Mom was a teacher too, I know you! what I can say from these little pieces I have, you have a super kind and deep personality. so somehow your mom did something great for you!

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 34 More

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789The land shark has learned how to pop open the garbage lid.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789This is the puppy.

Posted by Kempster45Degenerative Myelopathy Anyone here ever deal with this in their dog?

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

• Top tags#dogs #reason #puppy #animals #sleep #hope #money #rescue #god #teach #cats #cancer #fear #movies #laws #parents #pets #anxiety #drinking #religion #video #mother #disease #children #society #death #humans #WTF #soul #religious #guns #worship #suicide #USA #separation #earth #Bible #book #fox #hospital #kids #world #existence #Israel #wife #wolves #evidence #California #limit #genetic ...

Members 21Top