Agnostic.com
2 0

Biden launches massive “law and order” ad campaign

[wsws.org]

[Biden’s ad makes no mention of the murder of two protesters by a pro-Trump vigilante in Kenosha or the open coordination between the militia members and the Kenosha police, captured on cell phone video viewed by millions around the world.

In responding to the fascistic ravings of Trump and the Republicans by seeking to establish their own law-and-order credentials, Biden and the Democratic Party are following the demands of their backers on Wall Street and within the intelligence and national security apparatus, as articulated by the New York Times.

On Tuesday, the Times’ print edition carried an op-ed piece by columnist Brett Stephens headlined “Unwitting Progressives for Trump: Does Joe Biden have the nerve to stand up to the far left?”]

As I was saying this morning.

William_Mary 8 Sep 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Democrats keep telling me how much better Biden is, especially for black people. You mean they don't know what they're talking about? Lol

Can they explain to me how they came to their opinions?

@William_Mary Nope. They just say it so it's true lol. They ignore the past 40 years of his ideals and legislation. Then they say, well that was 40 years ago. People change. Then they will talk about something Trump did 40 years ago and assign blame for him today. Or they say Biden is still better than Trump. I had one of them argue with me the other day because I said that both Trump and Biden were horrible people that have either raped and/or sexually assaulted and abused women, and one of them gave me the argument that Trump has done it to more women. You can't make this shit up! One of them actually asked me how many women accused Trump of rape and how many have accused Biden of rape. Then some of them pulled the "alleged" card when talking about Biden sexually harassing and/or raping women, but said Trump was definitely guilty. They even went on to say Clinton was "alleged" to have been with underage girls and not guilty. When they saw the pic of Clinton getting a massage with that girl that was prostituted and trafficked with Epstein they said that the girl was 22 at the time of the photo, but then there was a photo where both the girl and Clinton were much younger and Clinton had his arm around the girl and they ignored it, but a moment before said that Prince Andrew was guilty because he had his arm around the same girl. Like I said, you can't make this shit up! I would love a psychiatrist's opinion on these people. Is it denial? Is it just team bias? Is it something I've never heard of before in terms of a clinical explanation? Lol

@Piece2YourPuzzle yet if you compare the amount of content on the internet between the 2 you'll find a lot more material on Biden being disgustingly aggressive and improper towards little girls than Trump. There are a number of videos of him in which each show an unacceptable character with multiple children in each.

This is related to the post I made this morning. At least with Trump he has remained intelligent enough not be be caught doing such on video or in pictures. Most of Trump's episodes have been with adults. Where Biden is actually so self entitled that he feels comfortable doing something like this in public view that would get anyone of us laid out by a father and possibly thrown in jail.

The donor class wants law and order under their terms.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,698Top