Agnostic.com
2 3

Democratic Party Betrayal, Abortion, and the Supreme Court

“What about the Supreme Court?” Those words are used to thwart any discussion which questions support for the Democratic Party. The democrats maintain their hold on voters who would otherwise be rid of them by dredging up the fear of the federal judiciary falling under Republican Party control. The legal right to abortion is one of the issues used to keep millions of people from leaving the democrats once and for all.

The boogeyman of right wing judicial control is now real and the democrats have only themselves to blame. Unfortunately, most of their voters still go along with their faux outrage when they should be questioning the whole rotten apparatus.

The democratic party is called a “big tent” which includes corporate interests, wealthy funders, well funded think tanks, elite academia, and left leaning voters. Black people are the constituency they depend upon the most, although one would never know that by looking at the policies the democrats hold near and dear.

[blackagendareport.com]

{Black voters in particular are caught in a trap, seeing themselves as powerless to do anything except keep republicans out of office. The openly white supremacist nature of the republicans is not met with any opposition by the party that fails to fight for them. Instead fear mongering and betrayal of their most loyal voters are their favorite means of getting support. The political duopoly are like fake heroes and fake villains in professional wrestling. The differences are all for show.}

{Democrats are only serious about neo-liberal austerity, protection of corporate interests, and carrying out imperialism abroad. Everything else is propaganda meant to convince the gullible to stay in their camp.}

{MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters are no more indoctrinated than the average democrat voter. The discredited leadership exemplified by the likes of Nancy Pelosi have a strong hold on their members despite failing them time and again. The only sure prediction of the 2024 presidential campaign is that the need to control the federal judiciary will again be trotted out to end any questions or hesitation to support the party that fails its people so often.

Democrats have been fooled into thinking that only the courts can protect abortion rights. In fact, legislation could protect abortion permanently, but their party has refused to do that. Now that SCOTUS control is lost because of their corruption and betrayals, they continue to spin lies that bamboozle the party faithful.}

William_Mary 8 Dec 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now that the Repubs and their appointed Justices are finally outlawing abortion, if the Dem voters were informed and aware about the Dem Party, we would finally see a mass exodus to voting third party. But they won't. They will continue to vote for Dems in vain or stay home. The chumps get what they deserve. I just hate how they drag us progressives down with them.

The wrestling analogy, for those who have a real sense of that entertainment, should serve as a major awakening to new/ish people to this article/publication. It should be widely spread throughout social media for their notice. I've been watching wrestling for decades as one who finds it merely to be a mans soap opera type of show. It actually serves a correlating example to our political arena.

For anyone out of the loop, the WWE was once the WWF. The World Wildlife Fund organization sued Vince McMahon for the sole rights for that title some years ago, forcing him to change the name to what became a logo of truth. World Wrestling Entertainment. After a series of years questioning how real the sport is within a couple of violent actions with media, the truth slowly came out without actually voicing it. So to say. I would hope most adults realize it's mostly choreographed, with occasional betrayals.

If you closely examine the audience of wrestling I'll argue that you can find a related sense within that correlates with the realm of a vast amount of voters. I'm targeting the audiences children! Within this realm of a choreographed facade you find children who's emotions are highly challenged due to the fact they haven't matured enough to reach the understanding of the deception they're witnessing. It's like Santa Claus to many of the younger but reaching into slightly older children also. It's basically emotional and mental abuse.

Not only can it be related to the political voting process of policies, but also organizations and groups being supported by citizens who fail to recognize their deceptions of collaborations of party affiliation and within self diminished agendas which more often lead to the enrichment of the leaders of. The supporters are caught in an illusion within constant regret of little to no advancement of the agendas or of a blissful incoherence of the nonactions.

BLM provided a prime example of this about a year ago as its primary leader was exposed as hoarding money for self benefit while the group was doing very little to actually uphold its socialized commitment claims. As the then current families of protest and killings of local communities at that time went public stating they weren't living up to their mentioned participation of providing help. She eventually stepped down as the group became rift from the inside and worldwide questioning the leadership. I have applied this same nature to many environmental groups here also. One must question any organization when it comes to the time and or money one decides to put themselves into. It's most likely going to be a waste of money and a emotional challenge.

Nothing for me to argue with. Just wish I could get it through the heads of my representatives.

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #evidence #policy #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,707Top