Agnostic.com

4 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some of those questions bewildered me. "I consider myself to be physically attractive." Is this a privilege? Or did others cause me to lose confidence? I'd like to see the entire questionnaire.

I have white privilege and straight privilege.

I also have some class privilege compared to other countries.

That is all countered by negatives too.

Assumed to be "white" my Cherokee blood is constantly reminded of whiteboys denying minorities and women male privilege

@GreenAtheist

Wow. Do you know where your ancestry leads?

I used to correspond with an American who was connected with the Algonquin tribe

@Ellatynemouth that is conquered NY land and my Cherokee were death marched out of Georgia by genocide Andy Jackson

@GreenAtheist

That's shocking. I didn't know.

This, like the other one, was very good too. I appreciate the hard numbers but I think I like the ones where the folks talk about the scores or placement in the race more. Thanks!

Good video. Hits on great points

Hutch Level 7 June 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100169
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.