Newest Trending New Comments Tags | All Tags
Newest New Comments Last Viewed Most comments Most liked Tags All
The Bread or the Pan👍😂
Posted by By Sheannutt | 37 comments | OR, USA | Feb 20, 2019
Wait! What! One day...?
Posted by By 1000runner | 4 comments | NY, USA | Feb 20, 2019
Had a visitor this morning.
Posted by By SkepticPower31 | 14 comments | Reality, Canada | Feb 20, 2019
If you work hard.
Posted by By Holiday | 10 comments | Canada | Feb 17, 2019
I think so! 😉
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By FlippantLlama | 14 comments | Above Your Security Clearance, USA | Feb 17, 2019
Fuckarewe...
Posted by By RileyStevens | 7 comments | WA, USA | Feb 17, 2019
Text messaging for seniors.
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By SaucyCheryl | 11 comments | Near Mount St. Helens, USA | Feb 16, 2019
Five times the world didn't end [bbc.com]
Posted by By ipdg77 | 7 comments | Ryde, UK | Feb 15, 2019
It's not the voices in my head that bother me… it's the echo!
Posted by By Benthoven | 6 comments | New York, USA | Feb 15, 2019
Ooooooooooooooooooklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.....
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 9 comments | Happy Land, West By Midwest, USA | Feb 15, 2019
Introducing...
Posted by By MissKathleen | 11 comments | Desert, USA | Feb 15, 2019
The Honey Badger [youtu.be]
Posted by By EllieUnique | 11 comments | Orlando, USA | Feb 13, 2019
A rebellious one
Posted by By EllieUnique | 8 comments | Orlando, USA | Feb 13, 2019
Valentine’s Special
Posted by By MissKathleen | 5 comments | Desert, USA | Feb 12, 2019
There are Three kinds of men...
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By snytiger6 | 4 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Feb 12, 2019
I was slawtered.
Posted by By GeorgeRocheleau | 5 comments | Mesa, USA | Feb 11, 2019
POLL Have you gone on a date with someone you met on this site?
Posted by By BohoHeathen | 53 comments | Some Place In, USA | Feb 8, 2019
Stupid people: they are the bane of human existence. However, I'm profoundly uncomfortable saying whose life is worth living, and whose isn't. So I find myself in a bit of an ethical dilemma when some...
Posted by By Benthoven | 4 comments | New York, USA | Feb 7, 2019
I made O'Brien Hash Browns today... so good. What's your favorite comfort food? Besides fried potatoes, some of my favorites are egg salad, oatmeal with maple syrup, grilled cheese sandwich ...
Posted by By mzbehavin | 13 comments | OK, USA | Feb 6, 2019
If you're driving in the left-lane of the freeway, and there are no cars ahead of you, but a line of cars behind you… you're a dick.
Posted by By Benthoven | 19 comments | New York, USA | Feb 6, 2019
Sorry squito!
Posted by By AmiSue | 6 comments | Fairfield County, USA | Feb 5, 2019
For those of you who commented on my post yesterday about the missing puppy (and the bird), the puppy has been FOUND!!! Despite the extreme weather conditions, the 4 month old puppy is just fine. She ...
Posted by By graceylou | 11 comments | Canada | Feb 5, 2019
It was always this way.
Posted by By ADKSparky | 5 comments | NY, USA | Feb 5, 2019
The REAL football!
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 12 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Feb 4, 2019
LINK 25 Obscure English Words
Posted by By Douglas | 15 comments | Wellsburg, USA | Jan 31, 2019
Thought this was funny.😅 It's true, though.😅
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 22 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Jan 31, 2019
What's everyone doing with all this cold? I'm getting cabin fever. Besides working I'm staying inside. Winter is the worst!
Posted by By Jama765 | 24 comments | IN, USA | Jan 30, 2019
Pirate humor
Posted by By ATDayHiker | 10 comments | TN, USA | Jan 27, 2019
If Today Had a Theme, It Would Be DEATH (but maybe optimistically) Today, my day started with watching a dog be hit by a car and then listening to him die. From there, thing went downhill. ...
Posted by By Aware1 | 9 comments | AL, USA | Jan 26, 2019
So should I be feeling incredibly satisfied that I reached level 8? Should there be fireworks, balloons, etc.?
Posted by By GreatNani | 40 comments | DC, USA | Jan 24, 2019
Are you frugal?
Posted by By BeeHappy | 30 comments | NV, USA | Jan 23, 2019
Anyone else who’s a closeted atheist? Message me, let’s be friends:)
Posted by By chlorine413 | 29 comments | CA, USA | Jan 22, 2019
I've finally reach 8.1... and I've only been on Agnostic.com since the early eighties.
Posted by By Benthoven | 8 comments | New York, USA | Jan 22, 2019
This should be pretty easy
Posted by By RobertMartin | 6 comments | MS, USA | Jan 21, 2019
If you think about it, due to the time-space continuum, and the forward expansion of the universe, even "two-steps backward" is still moving forward.
Posted by By Benthoven | 5 comments | New York, USA | Jan 21, 2019
Do you actually watch what you're watching on TV? I've become aware lately that when I do have the TV on I'm rarely ever actually watching it. Doesn't seem to matter if it's a movie or a home ...
Posted by By mzbehavin | 14 comments | OK, USA | Jan 21, 2019
FOOD for thought, anyone?... confession: i ate an entire Sara Lee strawberry cheesecake with a spoon ... once upon a time, when my infant son was hospitalized with pneumonia and my 4yo daughter was...
Posted by By Soarfeet | 12 comments | Hill Country, USA | Jan 20, 2019
I lay outside on my back, one starry night. The clear night sky was filled with millions of stars and I saw above me a vast, eternal, Universe where I was certainly looking at other suns with their ...
Posted by By Benthoven | 6 comments | New York, USA | Jan 20, 2019
I don't care about who you love… But I do care about who you hate!
Posted by By Benthoven | 4 comments | New York, USA | Jan 20, 2019
Vikings returning home.
Posted by By ADKSparky | 7 comments | NY, USA | Jan 19, 2019
" I have never heard a rational argument to defeat the smell of frying bacon". Andy Hamilton "News Quiz" BBC Sat repeat 19th Jan 2019 I reckon the are some but who cares?
Posted by By Mcflewster | 7 comments | Reading UK, UK | Jan 19, 2019
Sunny and 60° Friday, cold and 35° Saturday. Texas
Posted by By Ruby2b | 4 comments | TX, USA | Jan 19, 2019
LINK Penguin prostitution is a real thing. A very short book excerpt: - The Atlantic
Posted by By OpposingOpposum | 5 comments | Sarasota, USA | Jan 18, 2019
We can only hope
Posted by By RobertMartin | 6 comments | MS, USA | Jan 18, 2019
I was reading my aunt's 'Republican Bible' last night and found the oddest scripture. It's a scripture I've read many times, even memorized, but I don't remember it quite like this. The Lord is my ...
Posted by By Benthoven | 7 comments | New York, USA | Jan 18, 2019
LINK 9 Reasons Why You Should Only Eat Tacos
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 10 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Jan 18, 2019
THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN. After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take ...
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By Closeted | 10 comments | Someplace Near Chicago, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Do robots have penises? [agnostic.com]
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By JackPedigo | 5 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Jan 17, 2019
One of my goals this year is to draw every single day. I've filled 5 pages so far in my large sketchbook. I've used DrawWithJazza's Arty Games app multiple times because it's super fun and it helps me...
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 8 comments | IA, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Another data dump on my way through....
Posted by By evidentialist | 4 comments | NM, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Today's Inspirational Quote
Posted by By Lutherzme | 5 comments | Pittsburgh, USA | Jan 16, 2019
third eye?
Posted by By MissKathleen | 5 comments | Desert, USA | Jan 16, 2019
There are people drunk posting again tonight. Jeeze guys, it's still early in the week.
Posted by By CaroleKay | 13 comments | Los Angeles, USA | Jan 15, 2019
LINK The 30,000 Year History Of The Dildo - Earth to Ken Ham & YECs 😜
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 11 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Jan 13, 2019
To the guy that stole my antidepressants, I hope you're happy now.
Posted by By GeorgeRocheleau | 7 comments | Mesa, USA | Jan 13, 2019
This made me laugh! Can you lick the science?
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 6 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 11, 2019
Deep thoughts... I'm currently reading John Locke's, "An Essay Concerning the True Original, Extent and End of Government" and came across this passage: “Adam was created a perfect man, his ...
Posted by By sfvpool | 17 comments | CA, USA | Dec 25, 2018
3 mins. of cat purring. My Xmas gift to the site. [youtu.be]
Posted by By kmdskit3 | 8 comments | MN, USA | Dec 25, 2018
POLL Tomato, Tom'ah'to
Posted by By tartanathiest | 7 comments | UK | Dec 24, 2018
Whoo hoo! my events were approved for posting on agnostic! (I'm really hoping to find some more stuff to connect with some locals from this community.) Philly People - check these out: ...
Posted by By Lillyfield41 | 4 comments | Philadelphia, USA | Dec 20, 2018
What are your thoughts/ideas on prophesy? Do you think that dimensions exist on our plane of intelligence? Is it physical or metaphysical?
Posted by By Dazeypanda | 36 comments | Provadence, USA | Dec 17, 2018
Name a fun fact about your home state. Because I am missing the food I will name this. New Jersey has the most diners in the world and is sometimes referred to as the diner capital of the world. ...
Posted by By Shelton | 50 comments | OH, USA | Dec 15, 2018
Have you ever disliked someone for no reason?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 33 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Dec 14, 2018
As a grammar nerd (not nazi), I find this to be funny.
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 5 comments | WV, USA | Dec 13, 2018
Do you enjoy a good gossip?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 39 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Dec 9, 2018
How cold is COLD to you? It seems when people talk about it being so cold, it's not really cold to me. Of course, it's what you are used to. One does acclimatize to one's environment. And what ...
Posted by By graceylou | 56 comments | Canada | Dec 7, 2018
Weirdest part about 'Christian' holidays/celebrations/customs?
Posted by By Chooseluv | 14 comments | Canada | Dec 3, 2018
Is anyone else grossed out by cleaning bathrooms, including your own?!
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 28 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Nov 29, 2018
One year ago today (Sun. 11/25) I ran across an ad on FB for Agnostic.com, a dating site and community of non-believers. And I have to say... it has been a life changing experience. No, I haven't met...
Posted by By BeeHappy | 20 comments | NV, USA | Nov 26, 2018
Look what i got
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 9 comments | NE, USA | Nov 19, 2018
What's your favourite Atheist quote/saying?
Posted by By Jonboy | 30 comments | UK | Nov 19, 2018
Would like your opinion on this...there's a nurse I work with who basically hit on me at work. He's married. Im not interested but see him as a comrade as I do all my coworkers so it came as a shock. ...
Posted by By lauraleigh38 | 105 comments | SC, USA | Nov 17, 2018
Are there childish or childlike activities that you still enjoy? I collect plush toys/stufffed animals and can’t sleep without one. I collect Hello Kitty anything. I enjoy animated movies almost...
Posted by By graceylou | 58 comments | Canada | Nov 17, 2018
How old/young do you feel? I feel more like someone in the late 20s to early 30s. No way do I feel forty something.
Posted by By graceylou | 29 comments | Canada | Nov 17, 2018
This was on Facebook over 200 comments. So so many explain why they were right and everybody else was wrong. So..... What's your answer? LOL
Posted by By HardBlues69 | 21 comments | Chicago, USA | Nov 15, 2018
Do you collect oddities (old/antique or modern)? Even things related to the occult or religions? If so, what do you collect, and why? I collect Victorian mourning dolls (modern creations not ...
Posted by By graceylou | 19 comments | Canada | Nov 14, 2018
When Are You Most Yourself?
Posted by By AmiSue | 27 comments | Fairfield County, USA | Nov 13, 2018
LINK This teacher had to tell her deaf students that people can hear farts. Their reaction was hilarious.  | GOOD
Posted by By Lukian | 11 comments | Canada | Nov 12, 2018
What’s your favorite and least favorite season?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 21 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Nov 6, 2018
How do you feel about manners and common decency?
Posted by By Byrd | 24 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Nov 5, 2018
If you're having a bad day, take a look at this photo of a cat consoling a baby duck, you just might feel better.
Posted by By SpikeTalon | 5 comments | Area 51, USA | Nov 2, 2018
How Do You Say It? Keep adding to the list...
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 25 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Nov 2, 2018
Please share any fun thing that you did on Halloween. Pictures are welcome. I took my dog out as Batman and I was Poison Ivy and we gave out candy to kids downtown. There was even free hot dogs given ...
Posted by By alanalorie | 41 comments | Lawrence, USA | Nov 1, 2018
What is your favorite Halloween themed music video?
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By snytiger6 | 22 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Costumes for pets? Yes or no? I'm surprised how many animal lovers dress up their pets for photo ops. In my experience most animals don't like clothing, hats, etc. In many of the photos and ...
Posted by By KissedbySun | 33 comments | SC, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Wish I were a pet owner
Posted by By Slava3 | 27 comments | Canada | Oct 31, 2018
Lookout I'm a scary ... Boo
Posted by By LibrePenseur | 4 comments | AZ, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What are your halloween plans?
Posted by By celticagent | 22 comments | Keene, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Happy Halloween you godless heathens!
Posted by By janniegirl | 15 comments | GA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
My sister has a Halloween costume contest at at her high school and I have one at my college. We started getting ready at 4:30 and finished close to 7:00. Happy Halloween!
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 11 comments | IA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Did popularity ever matter to you throughout High School Years?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 65 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 29, 2018
I want to see your Halloween pumpkins! Made these tonight with some friends after we watched the Garfield Halloween special from the 80s! Mine's the far left.
Posted by By Remi | 19 comments | OR, USA | Oct 27, 2018
If you could have any sci-fi gadget or technology, what would you choose? I choose: a Culture knife missile. "The door burst open, slamming against the mud wall. Sma flinched. The two ...
Posted by By Jnei | 50 comments | A Village In England, UK | Oct 25, 2018
My social skills aren't exactly finely honed, so i'm wondering if I can get a few takes on this. I tend to say i'm awesome (almost exclusively for humor purposes) and occasionally when I pull ...
Posted by By CommonHuman | 72 comments | B5, USA | Oct 25, 2018
So what are you going to be for Halloween? I'm asking early because the party I'm going to Friday night is scheduled before Halloween..So your party might be early too...
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 34 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Oct 24, 2018
How to reply when someone says 'have a blessed day'
Posted by By Uncledaddy999 | 99 comments | GA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
DO YOU LIKE MY NEW T-SHIRT? It fits perfectly! :D
Posted by By patchoullijulie | 54 comments | Australia | Oct 21, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!