Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
What is/are your favourite Christmas song/s? I was brought up Catholic and Christmas is an important holiday in the Philippines which celebrates one of the longest holiday seasons in the world. ...
Posted by By jemzet8 | 30 comments | UK | Nov 5, 2018
Date or not to date?
Posted by By Showa | 15 comments | UK | Nov 5, 2018
What are some warning signs that a relationship is not going to work? Here are some starter ideas: 1.) addiction - alcohol, sex, drugs, etc 2.) Incompatible faiths 3.) Siamese twins - a ...
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 11 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Nov 4, 2018
What Is Everyone Reading? I just started A Confederacy of Dunces and 30 pages in, I can tell I'm going to love it :) So what is everyone reading? A new book or re-visiting an old one? ...
Posted by By Hastur | 45 comments | Sarasota County, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Dating advice. Ok. You guys are my communal (and most importantly, unpaid) dating consultants. So I went out a date on Friday night with a woman i met from an online dating site. We had a ...
Posted by By KenChang | 36 comments | WA, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Dating on this site
Posted by By Dollwiser | 22 comments | TN, USA | Nov 4, 2018
No matter who you decide to vote for in the mid-term elections, just VOTE! November 6th is THE BIG DAY if you didn't do early voting. 7am - 7pm! Don't know where to vote? Click here! ...
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 6 comments | TX, USA | Nov 4, 2018
What's your "Atheist Public Persona"?
Posted by By Geektheist | 32 comments | GA, USA | Nov 4, 2018
I just started a sort of "getting to know you" group based on 36 questions. Anyone have an interest ? EDIT: Here's the link. Duh for me. [agnostic.com]
Posted by By ProudMary | 6 comments | Up A Holler, USA | Nov 4, 2018
POLL Is speed dial good for memory?
Posted by By Shelton | 17 comments | OH, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Hello everybody, I have not been on much, I'm in the process of moving. Having a wonderful time with my girls and my great-grandson. I do not have my internet Wi-Fi in yet maybe tomorrow. Everyone ...
Posted by By Sheannutt | 6 comments | OR, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Describe your sex life using only a movie title.
Posted by By Eazyduzzit | 40 comments | TN, USA | Nov 4, 2018
POLL Have you done the Myers Briggs?
Posted by By BABSDAGGER | 62 comments | MI, USA | Nov 3, 2018
On a first date do you go Dutch (share the bill)?
Posted by By paul1967 | 32 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Nov 3, 2018
If you're having a bad day, take a look at this photo of a cat consoling a baby duck, you just might feel better.
Posted by By SpikeTalon | 7 comments | Allentown, USA | Nov 2, 2018
Who is your "Go-To" atheist? I've been spending a lot of time traveling and listening to various YouTube speeches from Skepticon and so forth. I'm intrigued by Richard Carrier and Aron Ra. Anyone ...
Posted by By seaspot_run | 34 comments | Sanford, USA | Nov 2, 2018
Do you have a book you bought perhaps as a holiday read that never got read and still sits on your shelves staring at you in an accusatory manner. What is it and why did you not read it?
Posted by By Flettie | 11 comments | Buxton, UK, UK | Nov 2, 2018
Marriage and the non believer...
Posted by By ghettophilosopher | 28 comments | FL, USA | Nov 2, 2018
LINK Categorizing Americans' Religious Typology Groups
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 6 comments | CA, USA | Nov 2, 2018
LINK Atheists Are Sometimes More Religious Than Christians - The Atlantic
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 22 comments | CA, USA | Nov 2, 2018
Non-religious communities
Posted by By KMD | 17 comments | OK, USA | Nov 2, 2018
Hi guys, am really enjoying everything here. Thank you all for your support and love..!
Posted by By ElikemSamuel | 10 comments | Ghana | Nov 2, 2018
How Do You Say It? Keep adding to the list...
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 29 comments | TX, USA | Nov 2, 2018
LINK The Final Sermon I Should Have Preached
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 5 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Nov 1, 2018
Thanksgiving Finger Puppets
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 11 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 1, 2018
Please share any fun thing that you did on Halloween. Pictures are welcome. I took my dog out as Batman and I was Poison Ivy and we gave out candy to kids downtown. There was even free hot dogs given ...
Posted by By alanalorie | 41 comments | Lawrence, USA | Nov 1, 2018
What is the most underrated movie in your opinion?
Posted by By Darius77 | 100 comments | Iran | Nov 1, 2018
There are posts here about the recent shooting at the synagogue in pittsburgh. most people realize that this was a horrible event and that antisemitism itself is horrible, but i am alarmed to see ...
Posted by By genessa | 31 comments | A Twin City, USA | Nov 1, 2018
For those of you who love the music of the 50's, 60's and 70's, join the Classic Rock Rules group! All the great songs and artists from the greatest era in modern popular music! [agnostic.com]
Posted by By MST3K | 15 comments | OH, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Another picture of the Pumpkin House in my home town.
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 17 comments | WV, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
Posted by By Zackalberto | 37 comments | IL, USA | Oct 31, 2018
When a close friend or family member is "asking for prayers" and you want to wish them well what should you say?
Posted by By ScorpioNTexas | 96 comments | TX, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Do you celebrate Christmas after realizing you don't believe in the reason for it? I do because everyone else around me does. Although, for me, it's just a happy time of year that I get to spend ...
Posted by By Kynlei | 82 comments | Somewhere, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Happy Halloween! The Raven Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore— While I nodded, nearly napping, ...
Posted by By Jnei | 16 comments | A Village In England, UK | Oct 31, 2018
LINK Neuroscientist Sam Harris on Our Misconceptions About Free Will and How Acknowledging Its Illusoriness Liberates Us Rather Than Taking Away Our Freedom – Brain Pickings
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 11 comments | WV, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What is your favorite Halloween themed music video?
Posted by By snytiger6 | 23 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Costumes for pets? Yes or no? I'm surprised how many animal lovers dress up their pets for photo ops. In my experience most animals don't like clothing, hats, etc. In many of the photos and ...
Posted by By KissedbySun | 36 comments | SC, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Wish I were a pet owner
Posted by By Slava3 | 28 comments | Canada | Oct 31, 2018
Lookout I'm a scary ... Boo
Posted by By LibrePenseur | 5 comments | AZ, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What are your halloween plans?
Posted by By celticagent | 25 comments | Northampton, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Happy Halloween you godless heathens!
Posted by By janniegirl | 16 comments | GA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
My sister has a Halloween costume contest at at her high school and I have one at my college. We started getting ready at 4:30 and finished close to 7:00. Happy Halloween!
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 11 comments | IA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What's your favourite show or channel to watch on TV?
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 52 comments | TX, USA | Oct 31, 2018
POLL Ok so let's hear how everyone thinks on this issue. Do you take off your shoes when you enter your home? Do you require others to take off their shoes.. and how do you deal with it? do you ...
Posted by By AmmaRE007 | 83 comments | Hogansburg (Akwesasne) NY, Canada | Oct 30, 2018
If you could make a rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 92 comments | TX, USA | Oct 30, 2018
When someone says" well it was ment to be" or it was gods will. What is your reply?
Posted by By Maggiemay | 86 comments | OR, USA | Oct 30, 2018
Religions vs Cult
Posted by By paul1967 | 46 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 30, 2018
Are there novels that changed the way you think?
Posted by By ForestDweller | 54 comments | CA, USA | Oct 30, 2018
If you support shutting down a site because it's members are allowed to promote anti-semitic views (Gab.com)... ... would you also support shutting down a site because it's members promote ...
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 48 comments | CA, USA | Oct 30, 2018
Is there anyone here that values the teachings of the bible, but rejects it's supernatural elements?
Posted by By Wrain62 | 90 comments | FL, USA | Oct 30, 2018
How did you you come out as a skeptic if you had a religious family?
Posted by By Trk725 | 30 comments | IL, USA | Oct 29, 2018
LINK What Would You Tell Your 18-Year-Old Self?
Posted by By bleurowz | 98 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Childhood photo challenge: Post a favorite childhood photo. Here's mine. I'm the littlest one with my sisters. I was born with four best friends.
Posted by By ProudMary | 64 comments | Up A Holler, USA | Oct 29, 2018
LINK A Short History of American Medical Insurance - Imprimis
Posted by By IAMGROOT | 6 comments | Sacramento, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Helpful tips you learned as an adult?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 56 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 29, 2018
LINK Why you should never put vodka in the freezer
Posted by By Lukian | 32 comments | Canada | Oct 29, 2018
POLL Are You Having A Typical Monday?
Posted by By twshield | 34 comments | TX, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Did popularity ever matter to you throughout High School Years?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 74 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 29, 2018
How many times have you felt this way in life? [psychologytoday.com] 6 Certain Signs of Being in Love Science-based ways to know if you're in love. Posted Jun 23, 2017 Is this love or is it...
Posted by By alanalorie | 22 comments | Lawrence, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Posted by By alanalorie | 7 comments | Lawrence, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Is This Taboo?
Posted by By KitKat1996 | 114 comments | MO, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Went over to my daughters place and got a pic of myself taken wearing the Agnostic.com T shirt that I received last Friday.
Posted by By DenoPenno | 26 comments | MO, USA | Oct 28, 2018
Hello Agnostics! I’m glad to have stumbled on this site. It’s a nice addition to life in the Bible Belt. I am re-educating myself and examining my life—maybe a bit of a midlife crisis but ...
Posted by By ZenJen | 35 comments | North Texas, USA | Oct 28, 2018
At times Im conflicted as to religious people are more unintelligent or just more easily make to believe whatever they are told to believe. I know that there is a little of both there but which one do...
Posted by By Minos | 6 comments | Albuquerque, USA | Oct 28, 2018
When friends ask for thoughts & prayers I always reply sending love & support. I'm looking for other things to say.
Posted by By secain54 | 11 comments | Coppell, USA | Oct 28, 2018
How can I find more local friends with more in common?
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 22 comments | AL, USA | Oct 28, 2018
Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Posted by By Alliegirl | 126 comments | SC, USA | Oct 28, 2018
There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do ...
Posted by By Markwilliams | 35 comments | South Africa | Oct 27, 2018
Has anyone had a pivotal event that changed the direction of their life? My life has been a trail of forks, dead ends, peaks and valleys. Recently, a PBS Nova documentary suddenly made me realize ...
Posted by By JackPedigo | 44 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Oct 27, 2018
Even if all humans turned into peaceful, rational humanists like Steven Pinker or Hans Rosling, our greatest problems, those that threaten humanity's survival, like climate change, pollution, soil ...
Posted by By Matias | 30 comments | Germany | Oct 27, 2018
I want to see your Halloween pumpkins! Made these tonight with some friends after we watched the Garfield Halloween special from the 80s! Mine's the far left.
Posted by By Remi | 20 comments | OR, USA | Oct 27, 2018
LINK What to Do When You Feel Let Down by Someone
Posted by By bleurowz | 27 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 26, 2018
So tell me, what does it mean to be an Existentialist?
Posted by By RealHuman | 23 comments | Newt Gingrich, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Who's a person who inspires you? I don't just mean politicians - I mean activists, writers, organizers, communicators, media figures - everybody in every field. Who gives you hope?
Posted by By Flettie | 65 comments | Buxton, UK, UK | Oct 26, 2018
What is the true purpose of religion?
Posted by By skado | 73 comments | AL, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Help us write a Modern Humanist Manifesto! A friend and I are working on a LONG document for Humanist.com and we'd love to get your feedback (and edits!). Its primary goal is to introduce the ...
Posted by By Admin | 6 comments | On Agnostic.com | Oct 26, 2018
Oh my, God!
Posted by By DoDapper | 15 comments | MN, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Top 10 Songs That Has Been Over Used For Covers?
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 23 comments | NY, USA | Oct 26, 2018
What makes/made you happy today? Happy hour at Barrio Queen made my evening (Todo a madre!), as well as the Thursday night art walk.
Posted by By AzVixen52 | 40 comments | Phoenix, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Do you consider yourself a good lover to your partner or spouse and why?
Posted by By Nardi | 51 comments | UK | Oct 25, 2018
If you could have any sci-fi gadget or technology, what would you choose? I choose: a Culture knife missile. "The door burst open, slamming against the mud wall. Sma flinched. The two ...
Posted by By Jnei | 52 comments | A Village In England, UK | Oct 25, 2018
Would you consider yourself difficult to get along with, deal with, or live with? Have others told you or referred to you as “difficult”? I’m a self-professed difficult person. Other people ...
Posted by By graceylou | 97 comments | Canada | Oct 25, 2018
Here's my AGNOSTIC shirt! I like it a lot! Thanks to Administration!
Posted by By LucyLoohoo | 41 comments | CA, USA | Oct 25, 2018
What made some of you change your mind about religion? Ie, become a freethinker
Posted by By AnthonyHolland | 22 comments | LA, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Older People Are Worse Than Young People at Telling Fact from Opinion [theatlantic.com]
Posted by By celticagent | 31 comments | Northampton, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Ireland is about to vote on removing the offense of blasphemy from the constitution [edition.cnn.com]
Posted by By celticagent | 17 comments | Northampton, USA | Oct 25, 2018
My social skills aren't exactly finely honed, so i'm wondering if I can get a few takes on this. I tend to say i'm awesome (almost exclusively for humor purposes) and occasionally when I pull ...
Posted by By CommonHuman | 75 comments | CO, USA | Oct 25, 2018
God’s Intelligent Design?
Posted by By johnprytz | 51 comments | Australia | Oct 25, 2018
A thought crossed my mind and I'd like the input/opinions of others on it. Are the Theists/Religious, etc, envious/jealous of we, Atheists/Agnostics, simply because we are not bound ...
Posted by By Triphid | 47 comments | Broken Hill, Australia | Oct 24, 2018
What are your favorite lyrics?
Posted by By TimothyDeHoff | 76 comments | Columbus, Ohio, USA | Oct 24, 2018
So what are you going to be for Halloween? I'm asking early because the party I'm going to Friday night is scheduled before Halloween..So your party might be early too...
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 40 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Oct 24, 2018
Okay everyone, this is a heavy topic I have asked about before but has anyone here had any first hand experience with destructive religious cults?
Posted by By Ted6428 | 10 comments | NM, USA | Oct 24, 2018
Any Reggae Recommendations?
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 44 comments | NY, USA | Oct 23, 2018
LINK The Humanist Dilemma: Can an Agnostic Teen Be Honest and Keep up the Good Work? - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 6 comments | OR, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Does a post or comment make you feel a little ill? We now have a nausea icon under "Like".
Posted by By Admin | 38 comments | On Agnostic.com | Oct 23, 2018
This weekend I participated in one of my favorite fall traditions, making apple butter. We started at 5 am and canned our last jar at just past midnight that night. Our yield this year was 320 ...
Posted by By Christiep77 | 31 comments | VA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Interesting news out of Idaho regarding the gubernatorial race there. Any Idahoans want to comment? HuffPost: In Deep Red Idaho, Voters Are Fanatic About Democrat Paulette Jordan. ...
Posted by By Condor5 | 9 comments | CA, USA | Oct 23, 2018