Newest Trending New Comments Tags | All Tags
Newest New Comments Last Viewed Most comments Most liked Tags All
Won't You Be My Neighbor? I watched this documentary about Fred Rogers and was brought to tears. He was a religious man, but understood that morality and goodness did not need to be wrapped in it.
Posted by By ScienceRocks | 7 comments | VA, USA | Feb 20, 2019
[youtu.be]
Posted by By Susan74 | 5 comments | Durham, USA | Feb 18, 2019
Attention! Cuteness overload😍 A lovely animation from Pixar SparkShorts - Kitbull [youtube.com]
Posted by By Agnieszka | 23 comments | Poland | Feb 18, 2019
Finally got around to reading "The Godfather". I still hven't seen the movies. However, the book was really good. I recommend it highly.
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By snytiger6 | 5 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Feb 11, 2019
Many of Shakespeare's quotes and even, due to the language interpretation today, his words are misconstrued. Here is one of my favorite ones and Shakespeare's actual intent. [nytimes.com]
Posted by By Beowulfsfriend | 5 comments | PA, USA | Feb 5, 2019
Just a thought from listening to some great classics. 10cc's "I'm not in love", to me is not only JMHO best songs ever, but from a production, and recording stance, it was revolutionary in its time....
Posted by By TristanNuvo | 4 comments | FL, USA | Jan 28, 2019
A young filmmaker/critic tears apart the blockbuster Christian propaganda movie "God's Not Dead 2" [youtube.com]
Posted by By commie1776 | 4 comments | OR, USA | Jan 28, 2019
Canned laughter? (or filmed before a live studio audience) I hate it. I dont want or need to be told when to laugh. If its funny then let my chuckle bone decide. Even british sit-coms are not immune ...
Posted by By 273kelvin | 10 comments | Liverpool, UK | Jan 19, 2019
I read LaVey's Satanic Bible recently. The philosophical parts mostly made sense to me, but what's with the witchcraft nonsense? Seems kinda contrary to the anti-supernatural sentiments early in the...
Posted by By fourthaveriots | 6 comments | AZ, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Currently, I'm reading Harari's "Homo Deus" and it's one of the best books which I've read. Do you guys know this author? [youtube.com]
Posted by By Agnieszka | 11 comments | Poland | Jan 17, 2019
Favorite-read recommendations?
Posted by By Bethi | 31 comments | CA, USA | Dec 25, 2018
A Facebook friend of mine put up a Bowie fan page and invited me to join. I like Bowie even though I don’t need to see pics of him daily. She asked so I joined. It brings back memories of high ...
Posted by By Deiter | 13 comments | CA, USA | Dec 21, 2018
POLL Do you listen to religious music?
Posted by By chlorine413 | 159 comments | CA, USA | Nov 15, 2018
Book and Documentary recommendation
Posted by By abdmajeedm | 4 comments | Everywhere, UK | Nov 13, 2018
What book (or series) would you like to see made into a movie?
Posted by By ScubaWags | 31 comments | Grand Haven, USA | Nov 10, 2018
Who Is Your Celebrity Crush?
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 37 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Nov 9, 2018
What's your favourite 80s song? My boyfriend and I are avid lovers of eighties music although we slightly disagree on Madonna then he needs to pull over and reshuffle my playlist. Here are my top 6 ...
Posted by By jemzet8 | 31 comments | UK | Nov 6, 2018
What is/are your favourite Christmas song/s? I was brought up Catholic and Christmas is an important holiday in the Philippines which celebrates one of the longest holiday seasons in the world. ...
Posted by By jemzet8 | 28 comments | UK | Nov 5, 2018
What Is Everyone Reading? I just started A Confederacy of Dunces and 30 pages in, I can tell I'm going to love it :) So what is everyone reading? A new book or re-visiting an old one? ...
Posted by By Hastur | 43 comments | The Suncoast, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Do you have a book you bought perhaps as a holiday read that never got read and still sits on your shelves staring at you in an accusatory manner. What is it and why did you not read it?
Posted by By Flettie | 11 comments | Buxton, UK, UK | Nov 2, 2018
What is the most underrated movie in your opinion?
Posted by By Darius77 | 92 comments | Iran | Nov 1, 2018
What's your favourite show or channel to watch on TV?
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 48 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Are there novels that changed the way you think?
Posted by By ForestDweller | 47 comments | CA, USA | Oct 30, 2018
Top 10 Songs That Has Been Over Used For Covers?
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 21 comments | NY, USA | Oct 26, 2018
What are your favorite lyrics?
Posted by By TimothyDeHoff | 68 comments | Columbus, Ohio, USA | Oct 24, 2018
Any Reggae Recommendations?
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 40 comments | NY, USA | Oct 23, 2018
What is a childhood movie that still haunts you until this day as an adult?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 67 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Anyone going to do NanoWriMo this year?
Posted by By Chilton704 | 7 comments | CA, USA | Oct 20, 2018
For all you lovers of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. [ted.com]
Posted by By propagandazoo1 | 7 comments | UK | Oct 17, 2018
What are some of your favorite atheist/agnostic songs and song lyrics? I love the theme song for the Atheist Experience podcast and Imagine. Wondering what else is out there.
Posted by By AlanMargu | 58 comments | TX, USA | Oct 10, 2018
Have you stopped watching a TV show, or listening to a musician due to their political beliefs? Probably. Have you continued to listen/watch/follow an artist in spite of their expressed political ...
Posted by By MikaB | 62 comments | MI, USA | Oct 3, 2018
Just released: LCD Soundsystem + Rian Johnson = Wow
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 9 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Oct 1, 2018
Here's a little teaser for you..... How many Beatles songs can you identify in this drawing?
Posted by By Sheannutt | 23 comments | OR, USA | Sep 22, 2018
POLL How many atheists here are musicians/artists
Posted by By drovertone | 41 comments | NY, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK Anybody here into Industrial Music?
Posted by By Unimatrix907 | 26 comments | The Rock, USA | Sep 21, 2018
Books Better the 2nd Time? Hello, I've recently been re-reading books I first read 20 years ago: specifically Camus' The Stranger and Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. I hated The Stranger when I...
Posted by By Hastur | 25 comments | The Suncoast, USA | Sep 15, 2018
Has a certain song ever sounded faster than usual to you on the radio?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 36 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 13, 2018
Books for beginning Atheists?
Posted by By queerious | 30 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 6, 2018
New movies
Posted by By KyleHurry | 9 comments | IA, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Anybody out there like musicals?
Posted by By BoingoOingo42 | 36 comments | NM, USA | Sep 5, 2018
Who is your favorite Judge on television?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 42 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 2, 2018
Being judged
Posted by By GodlessWahid666 | 32 comments | UK | Sep 2, 2018
My Gen Z kids might start liking some Gen X music (I like some of their playlists) I'm so digging this time with them, teenagers rule! Still haven't gotten them to listen to any post punk willingly ...
Posted by By Liberty | 9 comments | Perunamaa, Norway | Sep 1, 2018
Hey there everyone is this site like other sites where no one ever talks to you I'm a big Beatles fan John lennon was fantastic
Posted by By Paul1978 | 18 comments | UK | Aug 30, 2018
What is a book that has been important in the development of your worldview?
Posted by By Wombat1624 | 60 comments | American Fork, USA | Aug 30, 2018
I’m thinking about dumping Netflix. I haven’t really watched anything for the last few weeks and nothing seems to hold my attention. Why is this such a major decision? What makes me so hesitant to...
Posted by By Hermit | 21 comments | Fort Worth, USA | Aug 25, 2018
What music could you...?
Posted by By BoingoOingo42 | 46 comments | NM, USA | Aug 24, 2018
POLL Which do you like better, Star Wars or Star Trek? Why?
Posted by By CallMeDave | 68 comments | Smith Mountain Lake, USA | Aug 22, 2018
Who is the most overrated band in your opinion?
Posted by By Akfishlady | 91 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | Aug 20, 2018
Favorite genre of book and what is your all time favorite and least favorite book/author
Posted by By Crimson67 | 34 comments | Kentucky, USA | Aug 19, 2018
Share a link to a song that you like. Must have been released in the last five years.
Posted by By Crimson67 | 46 comments | Kentucky, USA | Aug 19, 2018
Hi world. I've started a group called "Bookwurmz" for those that would like to discuss what they're reading, why, etc. Nothing highbrow. No real rules. Do you have a book you're currently ...
Posted by By ronin73 | 14 comments | Eastern, USA | Aug 19, 2018
What decade is your favorite music from? What age were you in your favorite music decade? For me it's the 60s when I was age 4-13. Plus I'm from Detroit and it's when Motown was big.
Posted by By lerlo | 57 comments | AZ, USA | Aug 17, 2018
What’s a movie or song that you can never get tired of?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 88 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Aug 17, 2018
Best concerts?
Posted by By Martie1965 | 60 comments | FL, USA | Aug 16, 2018
Have you lived enough of a life to write a book about? and if you have, would you? If you wrote it, would you conceal some truth with lies or ommissions or would it be blood and guts? How far would ...
Posted by By Savage | 38 comments | UK | Aug 12, 2018
What's a movie that you liked but we're ultimately disappointed in because of very high expectations due to so much "buzz"? Just finished The Shape Of Water. It was good, but I didn't like it as ...
Posted by By towkneed | 15 comments | TX, USA | Aug 9, 2018
What is your favorite movie?
Posted by By jwd45244 | 57 comments | Cincinnati, USA | Aug 8, 2018
What is your favorite song right now? Past favorites??
Posted by By JenBeberstein | 43 comments | CA, USA | Aug 6, 2018
LINK Tsundoku: The practice of buying more books than you can read | TreeHugger
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 12 comments | Omaha, USA | Aug 6, 2018
If you could choose one book that has impacted your life the most, what would that be, and why?
Posted by By pinklotus18 | 59 comments | TN, USA | Aug 4, 2018
Has a song ever changed your mind? What was the song? How did it affect you?
Posted by By grasshopper | 24 comments | AZ, USA | Aug 3, 2018
I find this distressing!
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 29 comments | Omaha, USA | Aug 2, 2018
What's the last book you read that you really enjoyed? I just finished "Dear Hamilton", loved it.
Posted by By Sunsetworshiper | 40 comments | MI, USA | Aug 1, 2018
What decade do you think put out the best music? You can break it up genre if you want
Posted by By StevenMichael | 26 comments | PA, USA | Aug 1, 2018
How will you be unwinding tonight?
Posted by By Shelton | 29 comments | OH, USA | July 31, 2018
Fantasy or Sci-Fi
Posted by By Animegamer | 51 comments | MI, USA | July 29, 2018
Have you ever seen a movie so bad, it was laughable and pure comedy?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 38 comments | Sallisaw, USA | July 29, 2018
Have you ever seen a movie that you wished you never seen?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 56 comments | Sallisaw, USA | July 28, 2018
LINK Watch Amy Poehler, Melissa McCarthy Read Gilda Radner’s Diaries in Moving Doc Trailer – Rolling Stone
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 5 comments | Omaha, USA | July 27, 2018
What 5 songs describe you? Here are mine: Least Complicated by Indigo Girls Bitch by Meredith Brooks In Repair by John Mayer Wonder by Natalie Merchant 1985 by Bowling for Soup
Posted by By BrendaLeon68 | 9 comments | FL, USA | July 24, 2018
Scary-Horror films
Posted by By WeaZ | 24 comments | MO, USA | July 23, 2018
I am wondering about your feelings toward movies or books with fantastic religious themes, particularly thriller or horror types, or other movies with supernatural themes like ghost stories. I ...
Posted by By BoingoOingo42 | 19 comments | NM, USA | July 23, 2018
To all those book nuts. There's an app called overdrive that let's you rent ebooks and audiobooks for free based off your local library card.
Posted by By Belrieve | 5 comments | TX, USA | July 23, 2018
Any groups for sci fi literature fans?
Posted by By Joanna | 4 comments | UK | July 23, 2018
Randomly- any vinyl collectors on here? Would love to meet someone who enjoys playing records as much as I do :)
Posted by By Bmb202 | 19 comments | Canada | July 22, 2018
Summer reading question. I love reading books that promote skeptical thinking or books that reveal insights into human nature. I just finished reading Trick or Treatment. It is a look at alternative ...
Posted by By Happystoic | 16 comments | Coquitlam, Canada | July 21, 2018
Books on leaving Jehovah's witnesses?
Posted by By EmberRose003 | 16 comments | Tucson, USA | July 20, 2018
Anyone else a huge fan of Carl Sagan's: The Demon Haunted World - Science as a candle in the dark? It's become a touchstone book for me along with The God Delusion and God is Not Great.
Posted by By Baconinsomniac | 8 comments | FL, USA | July 19, 2018
Very first concert you attended?
Posted by By Dew25 | 122 comments | NM, USA | July 19, 2018
Is anyone else addicted to reading or listening to audio books? I don't have a lot of free time to spend with actual books but I love listening to them while I drive to and from work. I just started ...
Posted by By Magic_Spork | 25 comments | TN, USA | July 18, 2018
Favorite work of Science Fiction?
Posted by By Computronic | 38 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
Anyone watch Jesus Camp? (Yes it was fucking awful) How was your religious experience compared to that?
Posted by By Sirena | 21 comments | Pasco County, USA | July 17, 2018
What was the most unusual album you ever owned?
Posted by By jwd45244 | 47 comments | Cincinnati, USA | July 17, 2018
What are some good atheist documentaries to watch?
Posted by By KKAloha | 8 comments | Somewhere In A Place., USA | July 17, 2018
What are some great movies with philosophical meanings behind them??
Posted by By Don71 | 38 comments | Canada | July 17, 2018
I've discovered I was on the autism spectrum late in my life (i.e., mild Asperger's Syndrome). My adult daughter is the one who discovered it, and the story of how she did is quite interesting. She...
Posted by By Michel | 7 comments | Ottawa, Canada | July 16, 2018
Do you have a smartphone app you would recommend? I recommend SoundHound. If you are listening to a song that you can't remember or don't know the name of. SoundHound will tell you. Just hold ...
Posted by By JohnINFP | 8 comments | KY, USA | July 14, 2018
Top three movies you watched over and over as a kid. Mine are: The Goonies Never Ending Story E.T.
Posted by By Sirena | 65 comments | Pasco County, USA | July 14, 2018
Good books???
Posted by By OutcastVamp | 21 comments | MS, USA | July 13, 2018
Korean drama?
Posted by By Matty | 4 comments | Boston, USA | July 13, 2018
LINK WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR? - Official Trailer [HD] - In Select Theaters June 8 - YouTube
Posted by By jlrucilez | 10 comments | NV, USA | July 12, 2018
LINK From the Mouths of Atheists: Faith Lessons from Terry Pratchett | A Pilgrim in Narnia
Posted by By Denker | 4 comments | Netherlands | July 12, 2018
The Foundation trilogy is a fantastic example of "God works in mysterious ways" being completely fallible. The Foundation nearly falls because it gets so stuck on "Sheldon's Plan" ("God's Plan") that ...
Posted by By cweigle | 6 comments | IN, USA | July 11, 2018
Who is your favorite guitarist?
Posted by By gdboogietime74 | 72 comments | Willard, NC, USA | July 9, 2018
I started writing a book a few years ago. It was about a Francis-like Pope from Nigeria. The longer he wore his crown, the more his belief in God crumbled. Finally, he came to the realization that ...
Posted by By Josephknecht | 9 comments | OH, USA | July 8, 2018
POLL Which do you prefer, Star Wars or Star Trek?
Posted by By CallMeDave | 4 comments | Smith Mountain Lake, USA | July 8, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!