Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
LINK Atheism Isn’t Really A Big Deal | Martin Hughes
Posted by By zblaze | 11 comments | OR, USA | Sep 29, 2018
POLL Do atheists, who find no magic in the world, live drab, boring lives, by comparison?
Posted by By CallMeDave | 77 comments | Smith Mountain Lake, USA | Sep 29, 2018
How do you deal with bullies?
Posted by By PolyWolf | 60 comments | PA, USA | Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone truly "believe"?
Posted by By Bunnista | 76 comments | MN, USA | Sep 28, 2018
I've asked this question in a different forum, and the answers were interesting. I am relatively new back into dating, divorce was final a year ago. In this day and age, guys, how do you navigate ...
Posted by By MarcT | 47 comments | MI, USA | Sep 28, 2018
What made u non religious??seeing hypocrisy??or questioning ??
Posted by By CjMartinez | 26 comments | CO, USA | Sep 28, 2018
Watchtower
Posted by By Happyheretic | 18 comments | Castleisland, Ireland | Sep 28, 2018
Science of light and the darkness of ignorance
Posted by By belfodil | 8 comments | Algeria | Sep 28, 2018
Guys ask why women are so pissed off. Even guys with wives and daughters. Jackson Katz, a prominent social researcher, illustrates why. He's done it with hundreds of audiences: "I draw a line down ...
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 70 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 28, 2018
So I grew up in a rather religious Muslim family and I remember my family being pretty superstitious about certain things and had some strange beliefs. Even as a child I used to question religion and...
Posted by By Andromeda32 | 39 comments | Chicago, USA | Sep 27, 2018
How do you move from cheerfully flirting to being vulnerable?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 63 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 27, 2018
The world would have been better off without religion. 1) All the money spent on churches and priests could have been used on building houses for people and improve their lives instead of paying for ...
Posted by By Stig | 30 comments | WA, USA | Sep 27, 2018
So what do you say to someone when they say: God Bless
Posted by By CMan | 39 comments | NV, USA | Sep 27, 2018
My problem with this religion issue is how we have to choose which team to root for or should I say pray with. I get the carry on traditions with rituals shows respect for prior generations. Isn't ...
Posted by By HumboldtisHome | 13 comments | CA, USA | Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone find themselves staying quiet about being athiest/skeptic around friends? I've found a lot of people who know that I'm an athiest beforehand automatically try to convert me or disparage ...
Posted by By Mcassarly | 43 comments | PA, USA | Sep 27, 2018
What's your most embarrassing childhood memory?
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 23 comments | NE, USA | Sep 27, 2018
Is scientific knowledge limited in principle?
Posted by By Matias | 40 comments | Germany | Sep 27, 2018
I have been JimG on agnostic.com for over 10 months now. I'm considering a change to a more creative moniker as well as something with personal significance. A sociology professor who was also a ...
Posted by By JimG | 20 comments | PA, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Believe in karma?
Posted by By Vignesh | 21 comments | Canada | Sep 26, 2018
Just found out my only "non-religious" friend believes in reincarnation, even to the extent that she thinks she has been reincarnated. I am still shocked. How do you respond to that? Think I would ...
Posted by By Georgia323 | 58 comments | TN, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Do I have free will?
Posted by By Christologist | 37 comments | Tribulation, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Being a woman is worse than being a farmer
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 65 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Road to theocracy
Posted by By DannyC137 | 35 comments | Chicago, USA | Sep 25, 2018
POLL Is it child abuse or child neglect to take a child under 18 to a religious establishment and live the kid with a member of the clergy without constant parental supervision?
Posted by By zesty | 33 comments | FL, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Has anyone experienced any workplace prejudice regarding their atheist points of view?
Posted by By Beerkiller | 24 comments | Canyon Lake, USA | Sep 25, 2018
From my experience there are large numbers of people that will not come out and call themselves an atheist or agnostic, however, upon hearing their religious philosophy I would say that is exactly ...
Posted by By Kojaksmom | 54 comments | Blue Dot In Red State, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Which state is most represented on this site. It may be that certain states are more vocal but assuming they're not....which is it? I know which state seems to show up the most to me but would be ...
Posted by By ipdg77 | 33 comments | Ryde, UK | Sep 25, 2018
I would be interested to hear about people's experiences on the job market. I interviewed for a job on September 5th and just yesterday received a verbal job off (official letter to be signed today or...
Posted by By orange_girl | 38 comments | IN, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Does anybody else suffer from extreme anxiety and depression? I have been self medicating with caffeine and alcohol since I was a teenager. I didn't know I had it until a few years ago when my ...
Posted by By fidla | 39 comments | Amherst, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Dating Religious folk
Posted by By MStewart | 25 comments | OH, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Are you an example for people around you?
Posted by By CallMeDave | 62 comments | Smith Mountain Lake, USA | Sep 25, 2018
“Molecules” made from three photons have been created by physicists in the US. Normally, photons will not bind together to form molecule-like structures The photon triplets were made by ...
Posted by By birdingnut | 13 comments | Thailand | Sep 25, 2018
Open relationships
Posted by By StephenRussell | 39 comments | UK | Sep 25, 2018
It's my birthday! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 I scheduled 3 job interviews today. Wish me luck!👍👍👍
Posted by By Nichole765 | 92 comments | IN, USA | Sep 25, 2018
What is something that you were told by a religious figure that made you mad? Bit of backstory before we get to the part that pisses me off. I was forced to go to church every Sunday. Even when I was ...
Posted by By TheGreatShadow | 35 comments | The Land Of Black Horizons, USA | Sep 25, 2018
As a child, were you forced to hug/kiss relatives or friends when you didn't want to? If you are a parent, do you force your children to hug or kiss when they don't want to, either you or other ...
Posted by By HereticSin | 52 comments | Hometown, USA | Sep 25, 2018
What do you say to people who say you can’t have morals without god?
Posted by By Danielvon | 37 comments | Australia | Sep 25, 2018
Extreme travel?
Posted by By BoingoOingo42 | 34 comments | NM, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Secret crushes?
Posted by By ladyprof70 | 50 comments | WI, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Are we still a primitive species?
Posted by By AShep82 | 41 comments | Canada | Sep 24, 2018
Some people are just born into a lucky life while others aren’t? True or false?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 83 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Opposite beliefs in a relationship
Posted by By Karlee | 18 comments | MI, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Why are we here ?
Posted by By Sofocleto | 43 comments | Mexico City In Winter, Canada | Sep 24, 2018
POLL Would you want to know? A friend of mine just told me that after taking a treatment for weak arms/muscles for 3 months, his doctor, after telling him that the treatments seem to be working, told him ...
Posted by By lerlo | 34 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Physical feature that is the best turn on?
Posted by By VelociraptorRemy | 106 comments | Stupid-ass Shreveport, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Anyone else feel isolated? How do adults even make friends? I have none. I wonder if the social connectedness of church is what keeps rational people attending.
Posted by By BeccaVa | 103 comments | VA, USA | Sep 23, 2018
What was the best first date you've had?
Posted by By VelociraptorRemy | 45 comments | Stupid-ass Shreveport, USA | Sep 23, 2018
The one thing we all have in common is that we don't buy into organized religion, however, is there something that you DO believe in or something you practice? (I believe and practice Feng Shui)
Posted by By Redcupcoffee | 116 comments | Detroit, USA | Sep 23, 2018
Do you think there should be a high school course to teach common sense laws to teenagers?
Posted by By Marine | 59 comments | HARTFORD, USA | Sep 23, 2018
I grew up in a Christian home, went to Evangelical/Baptist prep school, and went on to attend a Methodist University where the veil was finally lifted from my eyes after read Marilyn Manson's auto ...
Posted by By speezasaurus | 9 comments | MI, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Children and Religion/Beliefs
Posted by By AdamHoople | 19 comments | OH, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK Exorcising the Ghosts of the Sixties - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 4 comments | OR, USA | Sep 22, 2018
What does everyone think about sexbots? Texas is opening it's first"brothel" if these bots have Artificial Intelligence is it cheating or are they just toys?Will they interfere with relationships or ...
Posted by By Gar10 | 68 comments | Bermuda Triangle, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Last night I was out with The Phoenix Atheists Meetup group at a local restaurant. Somebody walking by dropped a note on our table proving the existence of GOD, Asking us to look at our thumbprint and...
Posted by By GeorgeRocheleau | 50 comments | Mesa, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK Be More. PBS.Right
Posted by By Akfishlady | 7 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK We’re asking the wrong question about Medicare-for-all - The Washington Post
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 14 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Here's a little teaser for you..... How many Beatles songs can you identify in this drawing?
Posted by By Sheannutt | 26 comments | OR, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Weekends..
Posted by By Teterbilt | 28 comments | Tri Cities, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Confidence or arrogance?
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 33 comments | NE, USA | Sep 22, 2018
How to turn a negative into a positive: Scientists have used the Zika virus to kill aggressive brain cancer cells in mice. Researchers from The University of Texas used a Zika virus vaccine to ...
Posted by By birdingnut | 7 comments | Thailand | Sep 22, 2018
Failing Mother’s Godly Child Checklist One thing I love being at med school is that I get to stay away from the religious community I grew up in. Don’t get me wrong. I love my parents, but I ...
Posted by By CesStuart | 27 comments | Somewhere, Philippines | Sep 22, 2018
POLL How many atheists here are musicians/artists
Posted by By drovertone | 50 comments | NY, USA | Sep 22, 2018
POLL Where do you prefer to be beach or mountain?
Posted by By DrBoolean | 55 comments | TX, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK Anybody here into Industrial Music?
Posted by By Unimatrix907 | 25 comments | The Rock, USA | Sep 21, 2018
LINK Everything You Know About Obesity Is Wrong - The Huffington Post
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 21 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 21, 2018
A love for the ages.
Posted by By WilliamCharles | 7 comments | Antelope Valley, USA | Sep 21, 2018
LINK Forget wedding cakes. ADF now wants to keep transgender women out of homeless shelters. – ThinkProgress
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 13 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 21, 2018
I have for quite some time thought that those incarcerated in penitentiaries should be given free access to all the cannabis they want. I think this would solve, or at least mitigate, a number of ...
Posted by By Condor5 | 12 comments | CA, USA | Sep 21, 2018
What is something that could make an unattractive person seem like the sexiest person in the world?
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 98 comments | NE, USA | Sep 21, 2018
POLL shoes laces or slip-ons? I myself am partial to laces.... actually I'm partial to Converse All Stars with laces. . Do you have a favorite shoe? I know Barefoot ain't a shoe, but this is about ...
Posted by By hankster | 40 comments | slow, USA | Sep 21, 2018
Thank You Agnostic.com. for being here. I've met a wonderful, funny man. We are planning for the future. Without this site we would not have met.
Posted by By charlotte62 | 46 comments | Soap Lake, USA | Sep 21, 2018
Text protocol.
Posted by By Hellas | 29 comments | Raleigh-Durham, USA | Sep 21, 2018
If you could live forever, could you guess now when you would choose to stop existing? (Comment)
Posted by By x0lineage0x | 43 comments | Anaheim, USA | Sep 21, 2018
Is the human embryo sacred or something special ?
Posted by By Matias | 65 comments | Germany | Sep 21, 2018
Christian by culture?
Posted by By BikeHikeTravel | 29 comments | IN, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Any native non believers?
Posted by By Dirsa | 10 comments | FL, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Britian is having a terrible time with their Muslims. The Muslims want their own neighborhoods with Sharia law and are setting up groups to police the areas. Women not dressed in a burka are asked to ...
Posted by By Grecio | 11 comments | Fitzgerald, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Is it just me?
Posted by By MichaelPharaoh | 6 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Why do young guys think sarcasm is positive?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 103 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 20, 2018
LINK Scientist Whose Male Boss Won Nobel For Her Work Is Giving New $3 Million Prize Away | HuffPost
Posted by By Lukian | 9 comments | Canada | Sep 20, 2018
POLL Have you met anyone from this site? I have met 2 people that I would consider acquaintances. I keep hoping to make some friends and dream of romance through the site but so far no luck. How about ...
Posted by By Akfishlady | 54 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Where are you from? As a foreigner here I always get this question at bars. Some idiot asks me "where are you from?". My answer has always been "the restroom". You should see the expression on their ...
Posted by By lafunguy818 | 68 comments | CA, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Really....
Posted by By Louiseann | 25 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Apistevist
Posted by By Auty89 | 14 comments | SC, USA | Sep 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but I really need to vent: My grandma is sick, hospitalized and just over 90. I'm attempting to force myself into a mindset where I can deal with the inevitable. Truth is, I know I'll...
Posted by By kasmian | 31 comments | Portugal | Sep 19, 2018
Has anyone else had a religious friend ask where your sense of morality comes from? Didn’t really know what to say except that I enjoy making people feel good. Treat people as you want to be ...
Posted by By Sbaren00 | 83 comments | AR, USA | Sep 19, 2018
Are common interests important to you?
Posted by By Nichole765 | 90 comments | IN, USA | Sep 19, 2018
I could use some words of wisdom, friends. I don't have any family to turn to. I am all alone here. I turned to this community for support. Please, be gentle if you have some harsh words. I do hope ...
Posted by By ForeignNata | 49 comments | AR, USA | Sep 19, 2018
"You cannot be a doctor if you believe in superstitions," said by my Catholic professor. Basically, it was just another ordinary day at med school. I was taking up some psychology classes and ...
Posted by By CesStuart | 43 comments | Somewhere, Philippines | Sep 19, 2018
Is it possible to keep your child away from the idea of religion? I want her to make her own choices about it as she grows up, not have others force feed her supernatural ideas. Is this realistic with...
Posted by By Antitheist30 | 49 comments | NC, USA | Sep 19, 2018
Permission to step outside the marriage?
Posted by By Stepmomofdragons | 55 comments | FL, USA | Sep 18, 2018
I used to think I had anger management issues when it comes to relationships, but I recently pondered my behavior and have concluded that I actually have trust issues. Why is it so hard for people to...
Posted by By Bevzilla | 28 comments | OH, USA | Sep 18, 2018
I would like to share a question some of my friends from the believer’s communities commonly ask. It’s regarding the opportunities for social life and gatherings for atheists. How would ...
Posted by By aRationalThinker | 31 comments | MA, USA | Sep 18, 2018
I am agnostic and I am dating a mormon. Is this a recipe for disaster?
Posted by By BSquared | 67 comments | TX, USA | Sep 18, 2018
How good are you at striking up conversation with a stranger? Do you allow your prejudices and assumptions prevent you saying even hello let alone being able to allow others differing opinions or do ...
Posted by By FrayedBear | 42 comments | Ballarat, Australia | Sep 18, 2018
Need some input please!! So, one of the instructors in my Instructional Technology grad program asked us to design instruction for new ushers for a local church. It's worth a good portion of my final ...
Posted by By ReadyforaChange | 26 comments | NC, USA | Sep 18, 2018
Are there any female atheist activists?
Posted by By Matias | 39 comments | Germany | Sep 18, 2018
What items on a person’s profile here make them an easy ‘Nope!’ for dating?
Posted by By AmiSue | 97 comments | Fairfield County, USA | Sep 18, 2018
Has anybody ever gone numb emotionally?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 94 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 18, 2018
Hurricane Florence is finally gone. Have electric back on after 6 days without. Felt great to take a shower, finally. Everyone has lost all food in freezers and refrigerators. The two grocery ...
Posted by By Alvinsmama | 18 comments | Jacksonville, USA | Sep 18, 2018