These are topics that are trending this week!
Trending this week
These are topics that are trending this week!
This is how a church should be. Your thoughts?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 20 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 9, 2018
I have been remiss in not updating you on the third long-distance visit. I was there almost 4 weeks, and DharmaBum50 and I had a wonderful visit! He showed me around Berea, KY, and we travelled to ...
Posted by By EllenDale | 29 comments | Escanaba, USA | Dec 9, 2018
Do you enjoy a good gossip?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 32 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Dec 9, 2018
@MrLizard and I a few weeks ago
Posted by By germangirl90439 | 9 comments | FL, USA | Dec 7, 2018
Thanks for your encouragement! Got it done.
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 10 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 7, 2018
Three-quarters done and ready to give up. Have you ever felt like that?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 25 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 6, 2018
How cold is COLD to you? It seems when people talk about it being so cold, it's not really cold to me. Of course, it's what you are used to. One does acclimatize to one's environment. And what ...
Posted by By graceylou | 46 comments | Canada | Dec 7, 2018
Sorrow has reared its head in my life. Our dog passed over the rainbow bridge today, and our hearts are broken. The sorrow will eventually dissipate, replaced by smiles whenever we remember a silly,...
Posted by By tioteo | 29 comments | Orneryville, USA | Dec 6, 2018
Do you enjoy fixing things?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 25 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 4, 2018
POLL When to write a man off?
Posted by By brainyactress | 57 comments | GA, USA | Dec 4, 2018
How do you handle religious strangers in public?
Posted by By Alw314 | 22 comments | SC, USA | Dec 7, 2018
Are your points stuck, too?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 25 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 4, 2018
How can modern man believe in a God?
Posted by By CaseyBurch | 20 comments | FL, USA | Dec 6, 2018
Less than 1,500 points to go before t-shirt status. I have always posted things that are relevant and never for points whoedom (till now) but I wonder if I will get there before x-mas or new year?
Posted by By 273kelvin | 9 comments | Liverpool, UK | Dec 6, 2018
What do you turn to in times of sadness?
Posted by By Holodeck30 | 46 comments | OH, USA | Dec 6, 2018
The word spirituality is so connected to religion faith myth and superstition. But there r the non believers the non religious and even atheists agnostics humanists who sometimes say they r non ...
Posted by By Greenheart | 9 comments | Jamaica ny 11434, USA | Dec 3, 2018
Im new to this site. I'm unsure if I'm agnostic or not.I like the concept of Shiva. Shiva meaning nothing or No-thing. The transcending of God, Gods, beyond God, before there was a God that sort of ...
Posted by By outbox | 11 comments | New Zealand | Dec 7, 2018
George HW Bush, while not an overly favorite person of mine, he had his moments. So I have his funeral on now. Why ? I am fascinated by pomp and circumstance - though not always the circumstances....
Posted by By evergreen | 10 comments | Inthemiddleof, USA | Dec 5, 2018
Would having a Drag Queen come for storytime at a daycare be acceptable where you live?
Posted by By Lukian | 21 comments | Canada | Dec 3, 2018
Is wearing an agnostic.com tee shirt the same in principle as wearing a 3:18 tee shirt (although I haven’t seen any sporting 3:18 for a few years!) but just a different ideology?
Posted by By Geoffrey51 | 7 comments | Australia | Dec 5, 2018
Many atheists find it unpleasant and sometimes don't want to openly and proudly categorize themselves as atheists when asked. Some prefer to use the words humanists spiritualist non believer non ...
Posted by By Greenheart | 23 comments | Jamaica ny 11434, USA | Dec 3, 2018
I've been away for a while. Sometimes I make poor choices, and I offended when I should have known better. I'm sorry- -you know who you are. Now, how is everyone? What is the latest topic?
Posted by By DerekD | 4 comments | Mobile, Al, USA | Dec 3, 2018
Weirdest part about 'Christian' holidays/celebrations/customs?
Posted by By Chooseluv | 10 comments | Canada | Dec 3, 2018
LINK Lost Cause for the Confederacy For those who think the civil war has ended think again
Posted by By JackPedigo | 9 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Dec 3, 2018