Newest Trending New Comments Trending Tags | All
Newest New Comments Last Viewed Most comments Most liked Tags All
@MrLizard and I a few weeks ago
Posted by By germangirl90439 | 9 comments | FL, USA | Dec 7, 2018
Less than 1,500 points to go before t-shirt status. I have always posted things that are relevant and never for points whoedom (till now) but I wonder if I will get there before x-mas or new year?
Posted by By 273kelvin | 9 comments | Liverpool, UK | Dec 6, 2018
Sorrow has reared its head in my life. Our dog passed over the rainbow bridge today, and our hearts are broken. The sorrow will eventually dissipate, replaced by smiles whenever we remember a silly,...
Posted by By tioteo | 29 comments | Orneryville, USA | Dec 6, 2018
Is wearing an agnostic.com tee shirt the same in principle as wearing a 3:18 tee shirt (although I haven’t seen any sporting 3:18 for a few years!) but just a different ideology?
Posted by By Geoffrey51 | 7 comments | Australia | Dec 5, 2018
I've been away for a while. Sometimes I make poor choices, and I offended when I should have known better. I'm sorry- -you know who you are. Now, how is everyone? What is the latest topic?
Posted by By DerekD | 4 comments | Mobile, Al, USA | Dec 3, 2018
One word only!
Posted by By IslandGyal | 38 comments | MD, USA | Dec 1, 2018
It has arrived! Not that I can wear this in the flyspeck town where I live, but here I am in the big city where it goes unnoticed.
Posted by By moonmaid | 7 comments | GA, USA | Nov 27, 2018
This has not happened to me, yet; but I would bet someone here has lost, or somehow destroyed, their cellphone at one time or another. My question is; what did you do to retrieve all the ...
Posted by By Condor5 | 20 comments | CA, USA | Nov 27, 2018
An inquiring mind wants to know...
Posted by By Amzungu2 | 12 comments | IL, USA | Nov 26, 2018
Hope you got your fill of tryptophan and booze!! Gobble gobble ❤❤❤ I'm thankful for you all.
Posted by By pepperjones | 32 comments | WA, USA | Nov 22, 2018
Not everyone spending Thanksgiving alone wants to be pitied. Sometimes it's a conscious choice, made from a history of bad experiences beyond ones control. I’m so thankful for my son and ...
Posted by By Julie808 | 15 comments | Kapaa, Kauai, USA | Nov 22, 2018
What is your ritual for thanksgiving, if any?
Posted by By BlakeA | 5 comments | TN, USA | Nov 22, 2018
Happy thanksgiving to all. I'm breaking out my thanksgiving dress, that would also work perfectly if I was 9 months pregnant, and get this holiday rolling!
Posted by By Kojaksmom | 7 comments | Blue Dot In Red State, USA | Nov 22, 2018
Happy Thanksgiving. I just want to say I'm thankful for your friendship. Just because I'm atheist doesn't mean I'm not thankful. I love this community.
Posted by By confidentrealm | 6 comments | TX, USA | Nov 22, 2018
A salute to everyone who spends this day alone for whatever reason!
Posted by By btroje | 7 comments | NM, USA | Nov 22, 2018
Thankful for all of you on this day !!!!
Posted by By laostus3 | 6 comments | Indianapolis, USA | Nov 22, 2018
Why are we so important? No I am not talking humans or self aggrandisement. I talking about this site and us the people who contribute to it. Yes all of us from the sjws to the gun toting ...
Posted by By 273kelvin | 7 comments | Liverpool, UK | Nov 22, 2018
2018. In the first week of the year I lost a very good friend to cancer. By the middle of the first month, I met a wonderful man (with whom I currently live and with whom I met on this site!). The ...
Posted by By MyLiege | 5 comments | FL, USA | Nov 21, 2018
I remember this from High School, still apt today.
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 4 comments | Omaha, USA | Nov 19, 2018
Do you peruse before you pounce?
Posted by By Amzungu2 | 23 comments | IL, USA | Nov 19, 2018
POLL Okay folks what is The Classic Atheist Sunday? Is it vibrators and wine? A decadent brunch? We know where we aren't - so how do we spend the day!? Feel free to expound in the comment section.
Posted by By RavenCT | 28 comments | Northeast, USA | Nov 18, 2018
Hi everyone I’m new here and I’m so happy that there’s a place like this that shares the same ideas I always want a place like this to to share my story I’m from a very religious country a ...
Posted by By AdamsAbra | 7 comments | Italy | Nov 18, 2018
How long have you all been agnostic for? For me it's been a lifetime but I'm curious to the how's and why's and how longs.
Posted by By darien75 | 7 comments | UK | Nov 18, 2018
Why do some members follow others here?What are the criteria members look for to follow others?
Posted by By Noyi | 5 comments | India | Nov 18, 2018
My level 8 T-shirt and pen arrived!!! YEAH, Thank you Site Support.
Posted by By silverotter11 | 17 comments | WA, USA | Nov 17, 2018
Hi everyone! My name is Lukian. For those of you that don't know me, I'm quiet, shy, bashful, nothing to look at in particular, non-descript height and weight, kinda bland with a cartoonish look....
Posted by By Lukian | 7 comments | Canada | Nov 17, 2018
Does Using A Public Restroom Require Illustrated Instructions?
Posted by By twshield | 13 comments | TX, USA | Nov 14, 2018
Any ideas about how to overcome fear in public speaking? Are there any people that improved this skill? What about techniques used for?
Posted by By Sensiwoman7 | 34 comments | Romania | Nov 14, 2018
Are you a better person [in your own terms],since joining Agnostic.com - or do you find it difficult to judge or just don't care?
Posted by By Mcflewster | 19 comments | Reading UK, UK | Nov 14, 2018
We Are In Mourning At My Job
Posted by By twshield | 11 comments | TX, USA | Nov 14, 2018
Glad to find a group where I fit in this area is too god fearing for me please help lol.
Posted by By Jeremyinmi | 9 comments | MI, USA | Nov 14, 2018
Nationalism is a silly cock crowing on his own dunghill. - Richard Aldington- J Keith Corbridge commented 11 hrs ago. I concur and agree with everything he states. I guess I'm confusing some of...
Posted by By zblaze | 4 comments | OR, USA | Nov 13, 2018
Help/Advice
Posted by By abdmajeedm | 5 comments | Everywhere, UK | Nov 13, 2018
Does the internet help people become atheist?
Posted by By snytiger6 | 25 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Nov 11, 2018
Shout Out Loud and Clear to All Brothers and Sisters in Arms that Served and Sacrificed... All Veterans of All Branches... I SALUTE YOU!
Posted by By GipsyOfNewSpain | 9 comments | Las Vegas, USA | Nov 11, 2018
Thank You To My Fellow Military Veterans For Your Military Service. It was an honour serving with you and it's an honour to continue supporting you. I've Got Your Six! VeteransDay SalutingHeroes
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 6 comments | TX, USA | Nov 11, 2018
Those of you that are in a relationship with a theist or non-agnostic, what has been the most awkward part?
Posted by By dkopp2 | 4 comments | York, USA | Nov 8, 2018
What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
Posted by By Zackalberto | 53 comments | IL, USA | Nov 7, 2018
What's the weather like where you are now?
Posted by By celticagent | 21 comments | Northampton, USA | Nov 6, 2018
Shoutout to all women/transwomen. I'm not here looking for a date or a relationship but do you agree with me when I say that there's plenty (and I mean really plenty) of cute, attractive, cuddly and ...
Posted by By jemzet8 | 9 comments | UK | Nov 6, 2018
Its Guy Fawlkes night here in UK. Never really understood what we are celebrating. Certainly the guy who did the deed is far more famous than his accusers. Its all about how you read a book and the ...
Posted by By Amisja | 12 comments | UK | Nov 5, 2018
Have you ever been called a "clever clog?"
Posted by By TheAstroChuck | 13 comments | NY, USA | Nov 5, 2018
What's your "Atheist Public Persona"?
Posted by By Geektheist | 32 comments | GA, USA | Nov 4, 2018
I just started a sort of "getting to know you" group based on 36 questions. Anyone have an interest ? EDIT: Here's the link. Duh for me. [agnostic.com]
Posted by By ProudMary | 6 comments | Up A Holler, USA | Nov 4, 2018
POLL Is speed dial good for memory?
Posted by By Shelton | 17 comments | OH, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Hello everybody, I have not been on much, I'm in the process of moving. Having a wonderful time with my girls and my great-grandson. I do not have my internet Wi-Fi in yet maybe tomorrow. Everyone ...
Posted by By Sheannutt | 6 comments | OR, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys, am really enjoying everything here. Thank you all for your support and love..!
Posted by By ElikemSamuel | 10 comments | Ghana | Nov 2, 2018
For those of you who love the music of the 50's, 60's and 70's, join the Classic Rock Rules group! All the great songs and artists from the greatest era in modern popular music! [agnostic.com]
Posted by By MST3K | 15 comments | OH, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Another picture of the Pumpkin House in my home town.
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 17 comments | WV, USA | Oct 31, 2018
When a close friend or family member is "asking for prayers" and you want to wish them well what should you say?
Posted by By ScorpioNTexas | 96 comments | TX, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Do you celebrate Christmas after realizing you don't believe in the reason for it? I do because everyone else around me does. Although, for me, it's just a happy time of year that I get to spend ...
Posted by By Kynlei | 82 comments | Somewhere, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Happy Halloween! The Raven Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore— While I nodded, nearly napping, ...
Posted by By Jnei | 16 comments | A Village In England, UK | Oct 31, 2018
POLL Are You Having A Typical Monday?
Posted by By twshield | 34 comments | TX, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Went over to my daughters place and got a pic of myself taken wearing the Agnostic.com T shirt that I received last Friday.
Posted by By DenoPenno | 26 comments | MO, USA | Oct 28, 2018
Hello Agnostics! I’m glad to have stumbled on this site. It’s a nice addition to life in the Bible Belt. I am re-educating myself and examining my life—maybe a bit of a midlife crisis but ...
Posted by By ZenJen | 35 comments | North Texas, USA | Oct 28, 2018
When friends ask for thoughts & prayers I always reply sending love & support. I'm looking for other things to say.
Posted by By secain54 | 11 comments | Coppell, USA | Oct 28, 2018
How can I find more local friends with more in common?
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 22 comments | AL, USA | Oct 28, 2018
Has anyone had a pivotal event that changed the direction of their life? My life has been a trail of forks, dead ends, peaks and valleys. Recently, a PBS Nova documentary suddenly made me realize ...
Posted by By JackPedigo | 44 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Oct 27, 2018
Oh my, God!
Posted by By DoDapper | 15 comments | MN, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Here's my AGNOSTIC shirt! I like it a lot! Thanks to Administration!
Posted by By LucyLoohoo | 41 comments | CA, USA | Oct 25, 2018
LINK The Humanist Dilemma: Can an Agnostic Teen Be Honest and Keep up the Good Work? - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 6 comments | OR, USA | Oct 23, 2018
This weekend I participated in one of my favorite fall traditions, making apple butter. We started at 5 am and canned our last jar at just past midnight that night. Our yield this year was 320 ...
Posted by By Christiep77 | 31 comments | VA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
This will be my first post here, and it is very difficult to write, as silly as that may seem. I suppose it is not helped when I have been very honest here on my profile regarding things that I ...
Posted by By SeptemberRain | 116 comments | Uranus, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Rent or own (a home)?
Posted by By RoadGoddess | 77 comments | Houston, USA | Oct 22, 2018
When you just have to share about a perfect first date... but none of your friends are awake at 4 in the morning... that's when you post on Agnostic.com.... Yep, it was pretty much picture perfect....
Posted by By Paul4747 | 34 comments | Adrian, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Are You A Freethinker Or A Follower?
Posted by By teddybam0519 | 31 comments | Washington DC, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Skip The Lines, VOTE EARLY
Posted by By twshield | 19 comments | TX, USA | Oct 19, 2018
My T-shirt and a fine Agnostic.com pen came in the mail... thank you, it will get used, perhaps on Election Day since I vote at a church. Thank you [youtu.be] ... adding the vid because what the hell ...
Posted by By ArdentAtheist | 10 comments | Lake Worth, USA | Oct 18, 2018
Happy Canada pot day! Today Canada will become the largest country in the world to legalize cannabis. The move will not only drastically reshape marijuana in that country but it ...
Posted by By JackPedigo | 22 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Oct 17, 2018
A complaint I have since adopting an agnostic position is that too much of the atheist/agnostic concerns seem to center around anti-theism. I assume this has plenty to do with the dominant culture ...
Posted by By RussRAB | 42 comments | TX, USA | Oct 16, 2018
Why does Agnostic.com only have less than 51,000 members ??? Spread the word folks. I KNOW there are more of us out there. All the relevant studies say religion is dying in the US and around the ...
Posted by By Duchess | 34 comments | Austin, USA | Oct 15, 2018
Why are you here
Posted by By maxwell7711 | 83 comments | CA, USA | Oct 15, 2018
Anyone in NYC care to get together Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday evening? I'm going to be in town for work, happy to gather. (This goes for groups of people if you just want that, or individuals, ...
Posted by By PolyWolf | 9 comments | PA, USA | Oct 12, 2018
I'm hoping that people here are more open minded than self described atheists. after lurking & occasionally posting at an atheist site for a few months i found that most of them were engaging in ...
Posted by By callmedubious | 50 comments | Canada | Oct 10, 2018
POLL I've been on here a few days now & I LOVE IT! Such a great respit from the other mind numbing sites. Great conversations! Keep it up party people.
Posted by By Avidawn | 32 comments | NC, USA | Oct 10, 2018
So this hurricane brings this question to mind. How do you provide comfort and concern. I can't pray for them. "Thinking good thoughts" is hollow. Suggestions?
Posted by By Trussell2069 | 63 comments | IN, USA | Oct 10, 2018
I work as a therapist with an agency that works with terminally ill patients and their families. The vast majority of the people I work with identify some type of religious belief as one of the ways ...
Posted by By Marktzu | 34 comments | OH, USA | Oct 9, 2018
It's just occurred to me that at some point on Friday this site will reach 50,000 members. Not too shabby :-)
Posted by By ipdg77 | 16 comments | Ryde, UK | Oct 9, 2018
Today marks my 1 year anniversary of joining this site. Since then, friendships have started and a community of people from which I feel comfortable with has developed. This site has grown in so ...
Posted by By mistymoon77 | 22 comments | Bum Fuck MN., USA | Oct 9, 2018
Quick question. What do you guys think of people who don't drink alcoholic beverages for nonreligious purposes but will consume maybe a wine cooler or two a year? Women, does it make you uncomfortable...
Posted by By MrChange | 59 comments | FL, USA | Oct 8, 2018
CSICON 2018, the annual Skeptical Inquirer conference, is coming up Oct 18-21 in Las Vegas! Looks like a solid lineup of speakers and workshops. This will be my first time, and am looking forward to ...
Posted by By The-Krzyz | 4 comments | South San Gabriel, USA | Oct 8, 2018
How many of you still participate in gift exchanges with family/friends during their holidays?
Posted by By Perseids18 | 32 comments | TX, USA | Oct 6, 2018
Do atheists observe Halloween?
Posted by By freedom41 | 161 comments | IL, USA | Oct 6, 2018
How do you deal with friends who constantly post religious material on Facebook. The family pictures, recipes etc are nice but enough with the feel good religious posts.
Posted by By ydnil | 25 comments | FL, USA | Oct 5, 2018
Hi, a vegan atheist here, I live in Holland but I plan to move somewhere in south Europe in the next years. I Speak fluent English, Spanish, and a little French, German, and Portuguese. I am an...
Posted by By homoveganatheist | 12 comments | Netherlands | Oct 3, 2018
Do you love where you live? Why? I'm giving some serious thought to leaving my home Chicago in the next few years.
Posted by By pashaonenine | 84 comments | IL, USA | Oct 2, 2018
POLL Plagiarism, anyone?
Posted by By misternatureboy | 42 comments | San Francisco Bay Area, USA | Oct 1, 2018
Someone here (sorry can't find your post) suggested atheist needed a response to "thoughts and prayers". I wrote this after the Paris attacks a few years back. Enjoy THOUGHTS and PRAYERS I ...
Posted by By powder | 8 comments | Australia | Oct 1, 2018
I have returned after a long(ish) hiatus from this site and so happy to see there is an app now! I wasn’t dating or anything but I’m moving back to San Diego soon and hope to meet IRL like ...
Posted by By SarahSiddons | 17 comments | San Diego, USA | Oct 1, 2018
Happy October! If you love all things Halloween, check out my group. &ILoveHalloween
Posted by By CaroleKay | 15 comments | Los Angeles, USA | Oct 1, 2018
LINK An Antidote to White Male Capitalist Culture: Adrienne Rich on the Liberating Power of Storytelling and How Reading Emancipates – Brain Pickings
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 10 comments | WV, USA | Sep 30, 2018
All right, you godless lot. Time for a fun, positive, feel-good game! When was the last time you gave someone a sincere compliment? A friendly acknowledgment that made their day, week, month, or ...
Posted by By misternatureboy | 61 comments | San Francisco Bay Area, USA | Sep 30, 2018
LINK Atheism Isn’t Really A Big Deal | Martin Hughes
Posted by By zblaze | 11 comments | OR, USA | Sep 29, 2018
I have been JimG on agnostic.com for over 10 months now. I'm considering a change to a more creative moniker as well as something with personal significance. A sociology professor who was also a ...
Posted by By JimG | 20 comments | PA, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Has anyone experienced any workplace prejudice regarding their atheist points of view?
Posted by By Beerkiller | 24 comments | Canyon Lake, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Which state is most represented on this site. It may be that certain states are more vocal but assuming they're not....which is it? I know which state seems to show up the most to me but would be ...
Posted by By ipdg77 | 33 comments | Ryde, UK | Sep 25, 2018
I would be interested to hear about people's experiences on the job market. I interviewed for a job on September 5th and just yesterday received a verbal job off (official letter to be signed today or...
Posted by By orange_girl | 38 comments | IN, USA | Sep 25, 2018
“Molecules” made from three photons have been created by physicists in the US. Normally, photons will not bind together to form molecule-like structures The photon triplets were made by ...
Posted by By birdingnut | 13 comments | Thailand | Sep 25, 2018