Topics
How Do You Say It? Keep adding to the list...
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 25 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Nov 2, 2018
LINK The Final Sermon I Should Have Preached
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 5 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Nov 1, 2018
Thanksgiving Finger Puppets
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 11 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 1, 2018
Please share any fun thing that you did on Halloween. Pictures are welcome. I took my dog out as Batman and I was Poison Ivy and we gave out candy to kids downtown. There was even free hot dogs given ...
Posted by By alanalorie | 41 comments | Lawrence, USA | Nov 1, 2018
What is the most underrated movie in your opinion?
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By Darius77 | 92 comments | Iran | Nov 1, 2018
There are posts here about the recent shooting at the synagogue in pittsburgh. most people realize that this was a horrible event and that antisemitism itself is horrible, but i am alarmed to see ...
Posted in Politics
Posted by By genessa | 30 comments | A Twin City, USA | Nov 1, 2018
For those of you who love the music of the 50's, 60's and 70's, join the Classic Rock Rules group! All the great songs and artists from the greatest era in modern popular music! [agnostic.com]
Posted by By MST3K | 14 comments | OH, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Another picture of the Pumpkin House in my home town.
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 16 comments | WV, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By Zackalberto | 34 comments | IL, USA | Oct 31, 2018
When a close friend or family member is "asking for prayers" and you want to wish them well what should you say?
Posted by By ScorpioNTexas | 82 comments | TX, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Do you celebrate Christmas after realizing you don't believe in the reason for it? I do because everyone else around me does. Although, for me, it's just a happy time of year that I get to spend ...
Posted by By Kynlei | 75 comments | Bum Fuck Egypt, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Happy Halloween! The Raven Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore— While I nodded, nearly napping, ...
Posted by By Jnei | 13 comments | A Village In England, UK | Oct 31, 2018
LINK Neuroscientist Sam Harris on Our Misconceptions About Free Will and How Acknowledging Its Illusoriness Liberates Us Rather Than Taking Away Our Freedom – Brain Pickings
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 10 comments | WV, USA | Oct 31, 2018
LINK How a Jellyfish and a Sea Slug Illuminate the Mystery of the Self – Brain Pickings
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 5 comments | WV, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What is your favorite Halloween themed music video?
Posted in Silly, Random & Fun
Posted by By snytiger6 | 22 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Costumes for pets? Yes or no? I'm surprised how many animal lovers dress up their pets for photo ops. In my experience most animals don't like clothing, hats, etc. In many of the photos and ...
Posted by By KissedbySun | 33 comments | SC, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Wish I were a pet owner
Posted by By Slava3 | 27 comments | Canada | Oct 31, 2018
Lookout I'm a scary ... Boo
Posted by By LibrePenseur | 4 comments | AZ, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What are your halloween plans?
Posted by By celticagent | 22 comments | Keene, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Happy Halloween you godless heathens!
Posted by By janniegirl | 15 comments | GA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
My sister has a Halloween costume contest at at her high school and I have one at my college. We started getting ready at 4:30 and finished close to 7:00. Happy Halloween!
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 11 comments | IA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What's your favourite show or channel to watch on TV?
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 48 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Oct 31, 2018
POLL Ok so let's hear how everyone thinks on this issue. Do you take off your shoes when you enter your home? Do you require others to take off their shoes.. and how do you deal with it? do you ...
Posted in Family & Parenting
Posted by By AmmaRE007 | 72 comments | Hogansburg (Akwesasne) NY, Canada | Oct 30, 2018
If you could make a rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 81 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Oct 30, 2018
When someone says" well it was ment to be" or it was gods will. What is your reply?
Posted by By Maggiemay | 78 comments | OR, USA | Oct 30, 2018
Religions vs Cult
Posted by By paul1967 | 47 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 30, 2018
Are there novels that changed the way you think?
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By ForestDweller | 47 comments | CA, USA | Oct 30, 2018
If you support shutting down a site because it's members are allowed to promote anti-semitic views (Gab.com)... ... would you also support shutting down a site because it's members promote ...
Posted in Politics
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 43 comments | CA, USA | Oct 30, 2018
Is there anyone here that values the teachings of the bible, but rejects it's supernatural elements?
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By Wrain62 | 85 comments | FL, USA | Oct 30, 2018
How did you you come out as a skeptic if you had a religious family?
Posted by By Trk725 | 30 comments | IL, USA | Oct 29, 2018
LINK What Would You Tell Your 18-Year-Old Self?
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By bleurowz | 96 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Childhood photo challenge: Post a favorite childhood photo. Here's mine. I'm the littlest one with my sisters. I was born with four best friends.
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By ProudMary | 58 comments | Up A Holler, USA | Oct 29, 2018
LINK A Short History of American Medical Insurance - Imprimis
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By IAMGROOT | 6 comments | Sacramento, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Helpful tips you learned as an adult?
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 52 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 29, 2018
LINK Why you should never put vodka in the freezer
Posted in News & Links
Posted by By Lukian | 31 comments | Canada | Oct 29, 2018
POLL Are You Having A Typical Monday?
Posted by By twshield | 30 comments | TX, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Did popularity ever matter to you throughout High School Years?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 65 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 29, 2018
How many times have you felt this way in life? [psychologytoday.com] 6 Certain Signs of Being in Love Science-based ways to know if you're in love. Posted Jun 23, 2017 Is this love or is it...
Posted in Academic (e.g., Science)
Posted by By alanalorie | 21 comments | Lawrence, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By alanalorie | 6 comments | Lawrence, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Is This Taboo?
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By KitKat1996 | 99 comments | MO, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Went over to my daughters place and got a pic of myself taken wearing the Agnostic.com T shirt that I received last Friday.
Posted by By DenoPenno | 24 comments | MO, USA | Oct 28, 2018
Hello Agnostics! I’m glad to have stumbled on this site. It’s a nice addition to life in the Bible Belt. I am re-educating myself and examining my life—maybe a bit of a midlife crisis but ...
Posted by By ZenJen | 29 comments | North Texas, USA | Oct 28, 2018
At times Im conflicted as to religious people are more unintelligent or just more easily make to believe whatever they are told to believe. I know that there is a little of both there but which one do...
Posted by By Minos | 6 comments | Albuquerque, USA | Oct 28, 2018
When friends ask for thoughts & prayers I always reply sending love & support. I'm looking for other things to say.
Posted by By secain54 | 11 comments | Coppell, USA | Oct 28, 2018
How can I find more local friends with more in common?
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 21 comments | AL, USA | Oct 28, 2018
Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By Alliegirl | 130 comments | SC, USA | Oct 28, 2018
There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do ...
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By Markwilliams | 31 comments | South Africa | Oct 27, 2018
Has anyone had a pivotal event that changed the direction of their life? My life has been a trail of forks, dead ends, peaks and valleys. Recently, a PBS Nova documentary suddenly made me realize ...
Posted in General & Hellos
Posted by By JackPedigo | 39 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Oct 27, 2018
Even if all humans turned into peaceful, rational humanists like Steven Pinker or Hans Rosling, our greatest problems, those that threaten humanity's survival, like climate change, pollution, soil ...
Posted in Academic (e.g., Science)
Posted by By Matias | 30 comments | Germany | Oct 27, 2018
I want to see your Halloween pumpkins! Made these tonight with some friends after we watched the Garfield Halloween special from the 80s! Mine's the far left.
Posted by By Remi | 19 comments | OR, USA | Oct 27, 2018
LINK What to Do When You Feel Let Down by Someone
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By bleurowz | 25 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 26, 2018
So tell me, what does it mean to be an Existentialist?
Posted by By RealHuman | 22 comments | Newt Gingrich, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Who's a person who inspires you? I don't just mean politicians - I mean activists, writers, organizers, communicators, media figures - everybody in every field. Who gives you hope?
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By Flettie | 58 comments | Buxton, UK, UK | Oct 26, 2018
What is the true purpose of religion?
Posted by By skado | 74 comments | AL, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Help us write a Modern Humanist Manifesto! A friend and I are working on a LONG document for Humanist.com and we'd love to get your feedback (and edits!). Its primary goal is to introduce the ...
Posted in Posts
Posted by By Admin | 6 comments | Online | Oct 26, 2018
Oh my, God!
Posted by By DoDapper | 13 comments | MN, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Top 10 Songs That Has Been Over Used For Covers?
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 21 comments | NY, USA | Oct 26, 2018
What makes/made you happy today? Happy hour at Barrio Queen made my evening (Todo a madre!), as well as the Thursday night art walk.
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By AzVixen52 | 33 comments | Phoenix, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Do you consider yourself a good lover to your partner or spouse and why?
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By Nardi | 49 comments | UK | Oct 25, 2018
If you could have any sci-fi gadget or technology, what would you choose? I choose: a Culture knife missile. "The door burst open, slamming against the mud wall. Sma flinched. The two ...
Posted by By Jnei | 50 comments | A Village In England, UK | Oct 25, 2018
Would you consider yourself difficult to get along with, deal with, or live with? Have others told you or referred to you as “difficult”? I’m a self-professed difficult person. Other people ...
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By graceylou | 86 comments | Canada | Oct 25, 2018
Here's my AGNOSTIC shirt! I like it a lot! Thanks to Administration!
Posted by By LucyLoohoo | 38 comments | CA, USA | Oct 25, 2018
What made some of you change your mind about religion? Ie, become a freethinker
Posted by By APHolland | 20 comments | LA, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Older People Are Worse Than Young People at Telling Fact from Opinion [theatlantic.com]
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By celticagent | 30 comments | Keene, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Ireland is about to vote on removing the offense of blasphemy from the constitution [edition.cnn.com]
Posted in News & Links
Posted by By celticagent | 16 comments | Keene, USA | Oct 25, 2018
My social skills aren't exactly finely honed, so i'm wondering if I can get a few takes on this. I tend to say i'm awesome (almost exclusively for humor purposes) and occasionally when I pull ...
Posted by By CommonHuman | 72 comments | B5, USA | Oct 25, 2018
God’s Intelligent Design?
Posted by By johnprytz | 52 comments | Australia | Oct 25, 2018
A thought crossed my mind and I'd like the input/opinions of others on it. Are the Theists/Religious, etc, envious/jealous of we, Atheists/Agnostics, simply because we are not bound ...
Posted by By Triphid | 45 comments | Broken Hill, Australia | Oct 24, 2018
What are your favorite lyrics?
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By TimothyDeHoff | 68 comments | Columbus, Ohio, USA | Oct 24, 2018
So what are you going to be for Halloween? I'm asking early because the party I'm going to Friday night is scheduled before Halloween..So your party might be early too...
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 34 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Oct 24, 2018
Okay everyone, this is a heavy topic I have asked about before but has anyone here had any first hand experience with destructive religious cults?
Posted by By anonymous | 9 comments | Online | Oct 24, 2018
Any Reggae Recommendations?
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 40 comments | NY, USA | Oct 23, 2018
LINK The Humanist Dilemma: Can an Agnostic Teen Be Honest and Keep up the Good Work? - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 4 comments | OR, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Does a post or comment make you feel a little ill? We now have a nausea icon under "Like".
Posted in Site & Customer Service
Posted by By Admin | 35 comments | Online | Oct 23, 2018
This weekend I participated in one of my favorite fall traditions, making apple butter. We started at 5 am and canned our last jar at just past midnight that night. Our yield this year was 320 ...
Posted by By Christiep77 | 27 comments | VA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Interesting news out of Idaho regarding the gubernatorial race there. Any Idahoans want to comment? HuffPost: In Deep Red Idaho, Voters Are Fanatic About Democrat Paulette Jordan. ...
Posted in Politics
Posted by By Condor5 | 9 comments | CA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Atheists - Less Vices
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 31 comments | AL, USA | Oct 23, 2018
LINK Philosophers Name the Best Philosophy Books: From Stoicism and Existentialism, to Metaphysics & Ethics for Artificial Intelligence | Open Culture
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 5 comments | WV, USA | Oct 23, 2018
POLL Does your partner need to share your beliefs? I think there is no other way around. What do you think?
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By Granateo | 17 comments | TX, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Religious parents?
Posted by By Philosoraptor | 16 comments | Santa Clara, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Has your Atheism affected your patriotism?
Posted in Politics
Posted by By JazznBlues | 77 comments | MN, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Why is the label African Americans used to describe black Americans
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By paul1967 | 33 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 23, 2018
How to reply when someone says 'have a blessed day'
Posted by By Uncledaddy999 | 99 comments | GA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
LINK Why Are Americans Still Uncomfortable with Atheism? | The New Yorker
Posted in News & Links
Posted by By PDF | 19 comments | Nebraska, USA, USA | Oct 22, 2018
This will be my first post here, and it is very difficult to write, as silly as that may seem. I suppose it is not helped when I have been very honest here on my profile regarding things that I ...
Posted by By SeptemberRain | 101 comments | Uranus, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Rent or own (a home)?
Posted by By RoadGoddess | 67 comments | Houston, USA | Oct 22, 2018
What is a childhood movie that still haunts you until this day as an adult?
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 67 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Why Doesn't Ancient Fiction Talk About Feelings?
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 13 comments | WV, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Growing Up Surrounded by Books Could Have a Powerful, Lasting Effect on the Mind
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 11 comments | WV, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Scientists Are Urging You To Never Make Your Bed Again - Higher Perspective
Posted in News & Links
Posted by By balou | 34 comments | Houston, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Atheist = Depressed?
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By Lucignolo | 115 comments | FL, USA | Oct 22, 2018
POLL When you're the only atheist at work
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 64 comments | NY, USA | Oct 22, 2018
So good people of the universe, how do you all handle the assumption from Christians that you believe in Jesus? I meet alot of people in my profession that assume I believe in Jesus and I find it a ...
Posted by By Capricorn | 72 comments | OH, USA | Oct 22, 2018
An interesting way to talk to theists: I'm a probation officer. Part of my job is to meet with lifelong criminals and in meeting that last less then an hour maybe every other week we need to use ...
Posted in Philosophy & Meaning
Posted by By Adamhayes_1986 | 13 comments | Canada | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Religious Trauma Syndrome: How some organized religion leads to mental health problems
Posted by By zblaze | 13 comments | OR, USA | Oct 21, 2018
Is the world becoming more atheist?
Posted in Politics
Posted by By jonnylou | 54 comments | UK | Oct 21, 2018
I'm sure this question must have been asked here before. When did you realise that there are no gods? For me, it was the early summer of 76. In England, Religious Education was compulsory by law, ...
Posted by By Sofabeast | 13 comments | UK | Oct 21, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!