Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
Atheists - Less Vices
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 33 comments | AL, USA | Oct 23, 2018
LINK Philosophers Name the Best Philosophy Books: From Stoicism and Existentialism, to Metaphysics & Ethics for Artificial Intelligence | Open Culture
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 6 comments | WV, USA | Oct 23, 2018
POLL Does your partner need to share your beliefs? I think there is no other way around. What do you think?
Posted by By Granateo | 21 comments | TX, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Religious parents?
Posted by By Philosoraptor | 18 comments | Santa Clara, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Has your Atheism affected your patriotism?
Posted by By JazznBlues | 82 comments | MN, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Why is the label African Americans used to describe black Americans
Posted by By paul1967 | 37 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 23, 2018
How to reply when someone says 'have a blessed day'
Posted by By Uncledaddy999 | 108 comments | GA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
LINK Why Are Americans Still Uncomfortable with Atheism? | The New Yorker
Posted by By PDF | 20 comments | Nebraska, USA, USA | Oct 22, 2018
This will be my first post here, and it is very difficult to write, as silly as that may seem. I suppose it is not helped when I have been very honest here on my profile regarding things that I ...
Posted by By SeptemberRain | 116 comments | Uranus, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Rent or own (a home)?
Posted by By RoadGoddess | 77 comments | Houston, USA | Oct 22, 2018
What is a childhood movie that still haunts you until this day as an adult?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 76 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Did you get to see The Magdalene Sisters?
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 4 comments | NY, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Why Doesn't Ancient Fiction Talk About Feelings?
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 17 comments | WV, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Growing Up Surrounded by Books Could Have a Powerful, Lasting Effect on the Mind
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 12 comments | WV, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Scientists Are Urging You To Never Make Your Bed Again - Higher Perspective
Posted by By balou | 37 comments | Houston, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Atheist = Depressed?
Posted by By Lucignolo | 128 comments | FL, USA | Oct 22, 2018
POLL When you're the only atheist at work
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 68 comments | NY, USA | Oct 22, 2018
So good people of the universe, how do you all handle the assumption from Christians that you believe in Jesus? I meet alot of people in my profession that assume I believe in Jesus and I find it a ...
Posted by By Capricorn | 84 comments | OH, USA | Oct 22, 2018
An interesting way to talk to theists: I'm a probation officer. Part of my job is to meet with lifelong criminals and in meeting that last less then an hour maybe every other week we need to use ...
Posted by By Adamhayes_1986 | 16 comments | Canada | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Religious Trauma Syndrome: How some organized religion leads to mental health problems
Posted by By zblaze | 13 comments | OR, USA | Oct 21, 2018
Is the world becoming more atheist?
Posted by By jonnylou | 58 comments | UK | Oct 21, 2018
I'm sure this question must have been asked here before. When did you realise that there are no gods? For me, it was the early summer of 76. In England, Religious Education was compulsory by law, ...
Posted by By Sofabeast | 14 comments | UK | Oct 21, 2018
DO YOU LIKE MY NEW T-SHIRT? It fits perfectly! :D
Posted by By patchoullijulie | 53 comments | Australia | Oct 21, 2018
What's the best response to "why are you so quiet'?
Posted by By jafbm | 92 comments | MA, USA | Oct 21, 2018
As far as I'm aware this is the first ever airing of an Agnositc.com t-shirt, my new one incidentally, on the Isle of Wight :-)
Posted by By ipdg77 | 19 comments | Ryde, UK | Oct 21, 2018
I guess I’m trying to find a common thread with people on here that’s not necessarily faith based. I identify as atheist, humanist and a free thinker but it certainly doesn’t define me. I ...
Posted by By Julesjah | 43 comments | Australia | Oct 21, 2018
POLL How do you handle negativity regarding your agnostic ideas?
Posted by By Bettyann | 52 comments | CA, USA | Oct 21, 2018
Who Should Pay On The First Date? Personally, I think each one should pay for their own meal and then go 50/50 on the tip.
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 91 comments | TX, USA | Oct 20, 2018
What was the final straw that made you finally leave your faith?
Posted by By AtheistMama74 | 19 comments | Austin, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Believer/Non-believer relationships
Posted by By Philosoraptor | 21 comments | Santa Clara, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Kids and God's questions
Posted by By Shaghaf | 27 comments | MO, USA | Oct 20, 2018
My family now knows that I don't believe in a God. I came from a not-so religious family. Of course, coming from a Catholic country, it is expected that of a citizen to be baptized as a Catholic or...
Posted by By CesStuart | 18 comments | Somewhere, Philippines | Oct 20, 2018
POLL When AI and Android tech gets sophisticated enough to mimic your dream partner what will happen to romance?
Posted by By paul1967 | 35 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 20, 2018
So I was just telling the kiddos about some of the most influential characters in my life. Beings who have helped shape my world and my understanding of it. We spoke of Jane Goodall and Irene ...
Posted by By Byrd | 15 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Oct 20, 2018
I'm thinking of adding a series of political questions to profiles and want to get your suggestions as to which ones to ask. There is an impressive political website at [isidewith.com] which has tons...
Posted by By Admin | 48 comments | On Agnostic.com | Oct 20, 2018
What’s your “Woo”?
Posted by By ReardenMetal87 | 45 comments | OR, USA | Oct 20, 2018
LINK Yes, Yeshivas Must Include Secular Education - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 5 comments | OR, USA | Oct 20, 2018
This was a letter to the editor in our local Syracuse, NY newspaper. To the Editor: I'm glad you used the word "prayer" in your report on the Christian Brothers Academy student who was stricken ...
Posted by By ADKSparky | 14 comments | NY, USA | Oct 20, 2018
LINK There Is A Difference Between Dating and Courting | Sugardaddie.com
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 17 comments | AL, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Spiritual but not Religious, WHATS THAT
Posted by By k80b619 | 48 comments | FL, USA | Oct 20, 2018
"Providing people with more and better information is unlikely to improve matters. Most of our views are shaped by communal group-think rather than individual rationality, and we hold on to these ...
Posted by By Matias | 11 comments | Germany | Oct 20, 2018
When you just have to share about a perfect first date... but none of your friends are awake at 4 in the morning... that's when you post on Agnostic.com.... Yep, it was pretty much picture perfect....
Posted by By Paul4747 | 34 comments | Adrian, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Are You A Freethinker Or A Follower?
Posted by By teddybam0519 | 31 comments | Washington DC, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Anyone going to do NanoWriMo this year?
Posted by By Chilton704 | 10 comments | CA, USA | Oct 20, 2018
The World's Newest Major Religion: No Religion As secularism grows, atheists and agnostics are trying to expand and diversify their ranks. More people than ever before are identifying as atheist, ...
Posted by By CaroleKay | 19 comments | Los Angeles, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Almost 3 percent of the ice in the Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
Posted by By Shelton | 24 comments | OH, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Look what was in my mailbox today!
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 48 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 19, 2018
What would you consider "The meaning of life" to be?
Posted by By Infomaniac | 64 comments | CA, USA | Oct 19, 2018
I've finally given some responses to the people who responded to my not thought out post about homeless people being lazy and/or stupid. I apologize for such a shallow question. It stemmed from ...
Posted by By marlayne | 23 comments | CA, USA | Oct 19, 2018
What was something you once believed and later discovered you were wrong
Posted by By paul1967 | 42 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 19, 2018
Things I have never done... I am very lucky, I have filled my 52 years with lots of interesting and exciting things. I have travelled the circumfrence of the globe and made stops in between. I have ...
Posted by By Amisja | 10 comments | UK | Oct 19, 2018
Where should I go?
Posted by By Meili | 20 comments | UT, USA | Oct 19, 2018
LINK 8 Best “Atheist” Dating Site Options (That Are 100% Free)
Posted by By balou | 15 comments | Houston, USA | Oct 19, 2018
What is the most embarrassing style you've ever worn/had? Clothes? Hair styles? If you can include a pic of you in your embarrassing style from your past that's very welcome!
Posted by By StrongHappySilly | 41 comments | MO, USA | Oct 19, 2018
Skip The Lines, VOTE EARLY
Posted by By twshield | 19 comments | TX, USA | Oct 19, 2018
LINK What If the Earth Does Not Exist? - YouTube
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 24 comments | IA, USA | Oct 19, 2018
LINK Men and Christians experience higher amounts of discrimination than other groups, Trump voters claim – ThinkProgress
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 39 comments | Omaha, USA | Oct 18, 2018
The legal drinking age
Posted by By Shelton | 42 comments | OH, USA | Oct 18, 2018
My T-shirt and a fine Agnostic.com pen came in the mail... thank you, it will get used, perhaps on Election Day since I vote at a church. Thank you [youtu.be] ... adding the vid because what the hell ...
Posted by By ArdentAtheist | 10 comments | Lake Worth, USA | Oct 18, 2018
You know it, you love it !
Posted by By thinman68 | 4 comments | FL, USA | Oct 18, 2018
Regarding God's Ten Commandments The Ten Commandments, unlike most laws generated by most legal systems and processes therein, are authoritarian (as in dictated by a dictator in a dictatorship), ...
Posted by By johnprytz | 18 comments | Australia | Oct 18, 2018
Today my job had a company wide meeting telling us that 200 people were getting laid off immediately. They said go to your desk and wait for a call from your supervisor. I can not even explain how ...
Posted by By Alimacbean | 110 comments | Sarasota, USA | Oct 17, 2018
If your pet could talk, what would it say to you?
Posted by By StrongHappySilly | 62 comments | MO, USA | Oct 17, 2018
For all you lovers of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. [ted.com]
Posted by By propagandazoo1 | 7 comments | UK | Oct 17, 2018
LINK The Eugenics Crusade on PBS's "American Experience" - utterly disturbing
Posted by By bleurowz | 13 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 17, 2018
Which one would you prefer in your life; catch up in person or mainly social media? Mine will always be the catch up in person.
Posted by By Jolanta | 35 comments | Australia | Oct 17, 2018
Happy Canada pot day! Today Canada will become the largest country in the world to legalize cannabis. The move will not only drastically reshape marijuana in that country but it ...
Posted by By JackPedigo | 22 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Oct 17, 2018
In recent years I have become obsessed with perfection within my home. I was driving myself crazy with a need to clean and primp. Friends commented because it was so much not “like” me. Where was ...
Posted by By SukiSue | 32 comments | Small Town, USA | Oct 17, 2018
What Can Science Say About God's Scientific Literacy? Since the Bible is alleged to be God's holy word, then events in the Bible reflect God's doings and of course His holy word. If some of those ...
Posted by By johnprytz | 10 comments | Australia | Oct 17, 2018
“You are not the same person you were 10 years ago.” That was our lesson in our Sociology class. My professor, who has seen many people go in and out of his life, had told a story of two people...
Posted by By CesStuart | 21 comments | Somewhere, Philippines | Oct 17, 2018
From Stephen Hawking's final book, Brief Answers to the Big Questions: "We are each free to believe what we want, and it's my view that the simplest explanation is that there is no God. No one ...
Posted by By GarytheGondolier | 5 comments | CA, USA | Oct 17, 2018
A complaint I have since adopting an agnostic position is that too much of the atheist/agnostic concerns seem to center around anti-theism. I assume this has plenty to do with the dominant culture ...
Posted by By RussRAB | 42 comments | TX, USA | Oct 16, 2018
Suppose that what the Ukranian geneticist,Theodocius Dhubzansky, said is true: Any book on philosophy or religion written before 1859, the year of Darwin's Origins, is worthless. How would that ...
Posted by By Aristopus | 5 comments | FL, USA | Oct 16, 2018
Do we ever truly get over childhood hurts?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 81 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 16, 2018
This lengthy article should alarm every agnostic/atheist! Texas School textbook review board sets the standard that the majority of school boards around the nation end up adopting. This is nothing ...
Posted by By MikeInBatonRouge | 11 comments | Baton Rouge, USA | Oct 16, 2018
LINK 'There is no God,' says Stephen Hawking in final book
Posted by By PBuck0145 | 31 comments | Canada | Oct 16, 2018
Better Relationship?
Posted by By TMWB86 | 43 comments | MI, USA | Oct 16, 2018
What are you really good at that you wouldn't put on your C. V?
Posted by By Josephine | 72 comments | UK | Oct 15, 2018
Why does Agnostic.com only have less than 51,000 members ??? Spread the word folks. I KNOW there are more of us out there. All the relevant studies say religion is dying in the US and around the ...
Posted by By Duchess | 34 comments | Austin, USA | Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys! I created an Infidelity Support Group. Please share and/or join! Thanks! ❤️ [agnostic.com]
Posted by By daitheflu317 | 23 comments | Near A Beach, USA | Oct 15, 2018
Outside Time and Space?
Posted by By paul1967 | 50 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 15, 2018
Why are you here
Posted by By maxwell7711 | 83 comments | CA, USA | Oct 15, 2018
LINK What Would Happen If Everyone Truly Believed Everything Is One? - Scientific American Blog Network
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 18 comments | WV, USA | Oct 14, 2018
Emotional Availability: Where does the "vulnerability" end and the stupidity begin?
Posted by By KenChang | 25 comments | WA, USA | Oct 14, 2018
Arguments and debates
Posted by By ATbeaver | 38 comments | ID, USA | Oct 14, 2018
K...been dead for a year and a half since my beloved died...have met some woman through that period so a year and a bit has passed .......and have now met my soul mate..she accepts that I am a a ...
Posted by By Dragoria | 28 comments | UK | Oct 14, 2018
I'm less fearful of death now because I'm a agnostic/atheist . Several years ago I collapsed with a cardiac condition which has since been resolved. I woke up the following day in a intensive care ...
Posted by By Lemonhead526 | 45 comments | Liverpool, Uk, UK | Oct 14, 2018
Points and levels?
Posted by By SoaringStar | 5 comments | OH, USA | Oct 13, 2018
LINK We May Finally Know How The Mysterious Easter Islanders Survived by 'Drinking Seawater'
Posted by By Lukian | 17 comments | Canada | Oct 13, 2018
Validity of a theory
Posted by By Williamrj17 | 33 comments | UK | Oct 13, 2018
LINK The Most Important Scientist You’ve Never Heard Of | Mental Floss
Posted by By Lukian | 11 comments | Canada | Oct 13, 2018
Political correctness was not even the original term it was called Alternate insert target here. It's purpose was the recognition of prejudices that had become so normalised that they had ...
Posted by By LenHazell53 | 20 comments | UK | Oct 13, 2018
The future of religion
Posted by By Philosoraptor | 26 comments | Santa Clara, USA | Oct 12, 2018
Can someone be both an atheist and spiritual?
Posted by By Oldcurmudgeon | 28 comments | OH, USA | Oct 12, 2018
Anyone in NYC care to get together Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday evening? I'm going to be in town for work, happy to gather. (This goes for groups of people if you just want that, or individuals, ...
Posted by By PolyWolf | 9 comments | PA, USA | Oct 12, 2018
Is the solution to "hate speech" more speech or less speech?
Posted by By IamBane | 60 comments | Dallas, USA | Oct 12, 2018
Can I talk about my feelings for a bit?
Posted by By imahermit | 90 comments | Nowheresville USA, USA | Oct 11, 2018
Why are humans so slow to learn? Over 2000 years later, Plato’s philosophy is increasingly applicable to what we must learn today. His writings are based on justice, politics and political ...
Posted by By josephr | 35 comments | Victoria, Canada | Oct 11, 2018
One of the questions on this site when I signed up was if I believe in God or gods, and then it asked for a percentage. I was going to put down 100% no but I saw that 99% was also an option, which I ...
Posted by By jimdaughters | 40 comments | ROCHESTER, USA | Oct 11, 2018
Just wondering, about past experiences. Im on a couple dating sites, and have had several dates with women are church going Christians. My Bio clearly states agnostic, but yet they continue to agree ...
Posted by By malibu64 | 45 comments | IA, USA | Oct 11, 2018