Topics
Quick question. What do you guys think of people who don't drink alcoholic beverages for nonreligious purposes but will consume maybe a wine cooler or two a year? Women, does it make you uncomfortable...
Posted by By MrChange | 57 comments | Multiverse, USA | Oct 8, 2018
Why do otherwise rational people believe in GOD?
Posted by By Niteflyr | 34 comments | TX, USA | Oct 8, 2018
Spirituality: Same nonsense by another name?
Posted by By The-Krzyz | 32 comments | South San Gabriel, USA | Oct 8, 2018
Why do you think the religious right are so intent on forcing their agendas on others???
Posted by By Uniquito | 64 comments | CA, USA | Oct 8, 2018
How old/young were you when you realized you were atheist/agnostic?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 102 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 8, 2018
Would like you know your thoughts about this. So I'm atheist, always have been since I was very young. The person I've been dating for almost 3 years is Christian and has always known I'm atheist and ...
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By tj509 | 24 comments | Midwest, USA | Oct 7, 2018
Why is it that the fraudulent Church of Scientology still exists?
Posted by By Marine | 52 comments | HARTFORD, USA | Oct 7, 2018
POLL Take me to church?
Posted by By Look4AJourney | 50 comments | MN, USA | Oct 7, 2018
POLL Going for a loved one
Posted by By anonymous | 25 comments | Online | Oct 7, 2018
I just left Christianity, and they talk a lot about this "darkness" that Jesus delivered them from. I've been wondering, what is this darkness? Is it other religions as well as Satan? When the ...
Posted by By BongoCat | 21 comments | Dallas, USA | Oct 7, 2018
POLL Does evil exist? As non-believers do we still accept the concept of evil in its pure form?
Posted by By 273kelvin | 68 comments | Liverpool, UK | Oct 7, 2018
Is anyone else tired of the philosophical crap about the existence of a theistic God? There is evidence it doesn't exist. If something is contradictory with regards to it's existence then it cannot ...
Posted by By DasReich1969 | 14 comments | Poland | Oct 7, 2018
For those raised in religious homes, how did you explain to your religious parent/s that you no longer subscribe to their beliefs? Did you explain? My dad raised me and my siblings in the Christian ...
Posted by By LannaBull80 | 13 comments | WA, USA | Oct 6, 2018
How many of you still participate in gift exchanges with family/friends during their holidays?
Posted by By Perseids18 | 31 comments | TX, USA | Oct 6, 2018
Is there such a thing as an agnostic, or atheist conservative/Republican? Can't say I've ever spoke with or met one.
Posted in Politics
Posted by By Ron_R | 18 comments | VA, USA | Oct 6, 2018
Do atheists observe Halloween?
Posted by By freedom41 | 151 comments | IL, USA | Oct 6, 2018
Do you attract a certain type of the opposite sex? Do you have a preferred type?
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 109 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Oct 6, 2018
Top ten ranking Athletes of all times. Ranked overall performance of the top ten most dominant Athletes of all times. First selected different sports that had the highest numbers of fans and ...
Posted by By Castlepaloma | 17 comments | Toronto, Canada | Oct 6, 2018
This is an interesting exploration: People Tell Me I Don't Act Like I'm Married — What Does That Even Mean? [msn.com]—-what-does-that-even-mean/ar-BBNQfgQ?ocid=spartanntp
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By Jacar | 12 comments | Central, USA | Oct 6, 2018
What do you expect from this life?
Posted in Academic (e.g., Science)
Posted by By king38 | 45 comments | LA, USA | Oct 6, 2018
One of the arguments made by the religious, is that religion/scripture is the source of our morality. I haven't seen the argument made against it that, scriptures are written documents, by humans,...
Posted by By rob2691 | 15 comments | MD, USA | Oct 6, 2018
Im curious to know how many people believe that after the age of 60-65 or even older that they are going t find someone who make them have butterflies in their stomach like they may have had when they...
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By Annaise | 76 comments | Kapolei, USA | Oct 6, 2018
How do you deal with friends who constantly post religious material on Facebook. The family pictures, recipes etc are nice but enough with the feel good religious posts.
Posted by By ydnil | 24 comments | FL, USA | Oct 5, 2018
All former theists in this group, now that you have slipped the surly bonds of religion, what is your focus going forward? How do you interact with those in your inner circles who still believe? Do ...
Posted by By Greenheart | 16 comments | Jamaica ny 11434, USA | Oct 5, 2018
LINK For All Life As We Know It: The Case for Humanist Environmentalism - TheHumanist.com
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By zblaze | 8 comments | OR, USA | Oct 5, 2018
Atheist political party
Posted in Politics
Posted by By Davekp | 39 comments | Canada | Oct 5, 2018
What would your pet name you?
Posted by By Shawnah | 110 comments | WI, USA | Oct 4, 2018
Question. Do you think that Organised Religion/s have a place in Society as it is now, given that society is advancing its knowledge, etc, exponentially towards a greater understanding and ...
Posted by By Triphid | 32 comments | Broken Hill, Australia | Oct 4, 2018
How many of you attend services, but are agnostic?
Posted by By Adam_Gaha | 45 comments | IN, USA | Oct 4, 2018
You ever have a friendship where you feel like they were always looking for ways to be petty? I'm in the dilemma of not wanting to be a part of their lives but I find myself being drawn in when ...
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By Rabbittarius | 19 comments | CA, USA | Oct 4, 2018
LINK Discovery of first genetic variants associated with meaning in life -- ScienceDaily
Posted in Academic (e.g., Science)
Posted by By skado | 13 comments | AL, USA | Oct 4, 2018
What are some of y'alls favorite podcasts?
Posted by By gmerrill03 | 42 comments | TX, USA | Oct 4, 2018
That spiritual feeling. I am not quite sure why so many people have that deeply spiritual feeling of connection or oneness, or part of something greater that we don’t...
Posted by By RichieO | 41 comments | Co. Clare Ireland, Ireland | Oct 4, 2018
Do you think that perhaps Religion/Religious Beliefs and Doctrines have and still are ONE of the main causes of the divisivenesses plaguing Human kind?
Posted by By Triphid | 41 comments | Broken Hill, Australia | Oct 4, 2018
Have you stopped watching a TV show, or listening to a musician due to their political beliefs? Probably. Have you continued to listen/watch/follow an artist in spite of their expressed political ...
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By MikaB | 62 comments | MI, USA | Oct 3, 2018
Unequally Yoked?
Posted by By GDean2016 | 39 comments | Can I Not Get An Amen, USA | Oct 3, 2018
I just don't understand how people can stand being alone. It is the worst feeling for me. I wish it weren't but I have to be honest. Wondering if I'm some sort of freak as most seem just fine with it....
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By Deanervin | 81 comments | WA, USA | Oct 3, 2018
New age beliefs common with relgious/non religious americans [pewresearch.org]
Posted by By weeman | 9 comments | UK | Oct 3, 2018
Doubt vs gullibilty
Posted by By GodlessWahid666 | 30 comments | UK | Oct 3, 2018
If you have a birthday today...
Posted by By Paul628 | 8 comments | Somewhere In, USA | Oct 3, 2018
The existing/non existing Universe
Posted by By Eldovis | 18 comments | VA, USA | Oct 3, 2018
Hi, a vegan atheist here, I live in Holland but I plan to move somewhere in south Europe in the next years. I Speak fluent English, Spanish, and a little French, German, and Portuguese. I am an...
Posted by By homoveganatheist | 13 comments | Netherlands | Oct 3, 2018
Do you love where you live? Why? I'm giving some serious thought to leaving my home Chicago in the next few years.
Posted by By pasha-one-nine | 79 comments | IL, USA | Oct 2, 2018
POLL Do you believe that a cure for cancer exists, but it's not available to the public because medical companies would lose money on treatments?
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 91 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Oct 2, 2018
Truth as such has no value in itself. - - - - You need enough truth (= adequate knowledge of the real world 'out there' ) in order to successfully survive. If you know well enough those aspects ...
Posted by By Matias | 21 comments | Germany | Oct 2, 2018
Homosexuality?
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By belfodil | 69 comments | Algeria | Oct 2, 2018
POLL Plagiarism, anyone?
Posted by By misternatureboy | 42 comments | Sacramento, USA | Oct 1, 2018
Neuroscience for those in power..
Posted in Academic (e.g., Science)
Posted by By FatherOfNyx | 18 comments | VA, USA | Oct 1, 2018
How annoyed do you get when a religious person give all credit to god, despite it was you that may have put in the hard work?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 74 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 1, 2018
So I told my mom this past weekend that I am Agnostic. I didn't expect her to be upset, disappointed, or angry. However, I never expected the response I got from her. She stated that she is agnostic ...
Posted by By yogafan108 | 21 comments | NV, USA | Oct 1, 2018
Someone here (sorry can't find your post) suggested atheist needed a response to "thoughts and prayers". I wrote this after the Paris attacks a few years back. Enjoy THOUGHTS and PRAYERS I ...
Posted by By powder | 8 comments | Australia | Oct 1, 2018
I have returned after a long(ish) hiatus from this site and so happy to see there is an app now! I wasn’t dating or anything but I’m moving back to San Diego soon and hope to meet IRL like ...
Posted by By SarahSiddons | 13 comments | San Diego, USA | Oct 1, 2018
Just released: LCD Soundsystem + Rian Johnson = Wow
Posted in Music, Movies & Books
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 9 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Oct 1, 2018
POLL What's worse?
Posted in Family & Parenting
Posted by By Ravenwolfcasey | 73 comments | Belford, USA | Oct 1, 2018
Happy October! If you love all things Halloween, check out my group. &ILoveHalloween
Posted by By CaroleKay | 13 comments | Los Angeles, USA | Oct 1, 2018
Unpopular Opinions I know you got 'em, what are they?
Posted by By maturin1919 | 87 comments | Gotham City, USA | Oct 1, 2018
LINK Bizarre Particles Keep Flying Out of Antarctica's Ice, and They Might Shatter Modern Physics - Scientific American
Posted in Academic (e.g., Science)
Posted by By Ubergooroo | 16 comments | LA, USA | Oct 1, 2018
LINK So is it nature not nurture after all? | Science | The Guardian
Posted in Academic (e.g., Science)
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 16 comments | WV, USA | Sep 30, 2018
LINK An Antidote to White Male Capitalist Culture: Adrienne Rich on the Liberating Power of Storytelling and How Reading Emancipates – Brain Pickings
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 9 comments | WV, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Do you think it is necessary to try to change people’s perspective about their beliefs or just get on with you own life and respond from your own position when you engage with other people
Posted by By Geoffrey51 | 50 comments | Australia | Sep 30, 2018
LINK Scientists Are Working on an Algorithm to Predict Death - Tonic
Posted in Academic (e.g., Science)
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 9 comments | WV, USA | Sep 30, 2018
The Singles/Mingle/Chat Just Reached a Milestone. We Are the First Group on Agnostic.com to Reach 1000 Members. Thanks to All for Their Friendship, Love and Support. Join us for Trivia Tonight at ...
Posted in Site & Customer Service
Posted by By sassygirl3869 | 4 comments | Nassau, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Home remedies. What's your favorite?
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By FynTul | 38 comments | MN, USA | Sep 30, 2018
I'm wanting to challenge my beliefs, but struggling to find a challenge to them. I enjoy upgrading them when a well reasoned argument is made....... when one belief is changed, I get hungry for more. ...
Posted by By Secular_Squirrel | 19 comments | Lafayette, USA | Sep 30, 2018
All right, you godless lot. Time for a fun, positive, feel-good game! When was the last time you gave someone a sincere compliment? A friendly acknowledgment that made their day, week, month, or ...
Posted by By misternatureboy | 55 comments | Sacramento, USA | Sep 30, 2018
On a sillier note, it's National Chewing Gum Day! The chewing gum of choice in my household as a child was Bazooka, of course-it's kosher, plus it was what was given to my dad as a soldier. So....what...
Posted by By BookDeath | 21 comments | Abingdon, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Have you ever gone out with a true believer , you hit it off. Then out of nowhere they call you the devil and block you and never talk to you again ? Yeah it's happened to me more then once.
Posted by By respawnking2000 | 8 comments | CA, USA | Sep 30, 2018
I keep seeing people posting about the allegations of sexual assault against Bill Clinton and how Democrats turn their head when it's one of their own. (This is coming from people who either believe ...
Posted in Politics
Posted by By Duke | 39 comments | CO, USA | Sep 30, 2018
What are your favorite proofs against the Bible?
Posted by By Wurlitzer | 42 comments | Hobbit Hills Of NE, USA | Sep 30, 2018
POLL At what age did you stop believing in traditional love as perpetuated in music / movies / mainstream society?
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By umang | 28 comments | Canada | Sep 30, 2018
In the balance between being responsible and being free, where do you find yourself? You could go all the way to one extreme and say you are free from all responsibilities bar what’s necessary for ...
Posted by By Denker | 12 comments | Netherlands | Sep 30, 2018
Are we freethinkers to be as petty as Christians on their websites? I want to hear more about the world changing problems we might soon be facing and the unique solutions that only atheists are ...
Posted by By HumanistSinger | 10 comments | Lancaster, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Well, fellow atheists, this something cool! [egypttoday.com]
Posted by By beerhungry | 4 comments | UK | Sep 30, 2018
POLL What would you expect?
Posted by By Antifred | 16 comments | TX, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Question about finding the right person. Do you believe that to some extent we do not have control over who the right person for us may be? What Im saying is, do you believe that a lot of it is ...
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By lauraleigh38 | 31 comments | SC, USA | Sep 29, 2018
Garage sale vs Store?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 32 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 29, 2018
What exactly is mindfulness? I'm filling up my water bottle using the spigot for the filtered water. I'm watching the water going into the container and I'm watching and I'm thinking.... ...
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By SukiSue | 36 comments | Small Town, USA | Sep 29, 2018
Tell me what grammar mistakes get under your skin. I'll go first. I'm driven crazy by folks who use the possessive "your" for the contraction for you are: "you're". Sometimes it's autocorrect, but ...
Posted by By Compassion8doubt | 45 comments | Raleigh, USA | Sep 29, 2018
LINK Atheism Isn’t Really A Big Deal | Martin Hughes
Posted by By zblaze | 9 comments | OR, USA | Sep 29, 2018
POLL Do atheists, who find no magic in the world, live drab, boring lives, by comparison?
Posted by By CallMeDave | 75 comments | Smith Mountain Lake, USA | Sep 29, 2018
How do you deal with bullies?
Posted by By PolyWolf | 50 comments | PA, USA | Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone truly "believe"?
Posted by By Bunnista | 69 comments | MN, USA | Sep 28, 2018
I've asked this question in a different forum, and the answers were interesting. I am relatively new back into dating, divorce was final a year ago. In this day and age, guys, how do you navigate ...
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By MarcT | 39 comments | MI, USA | Sep 28, 2018
What made u non religious??seeing hypocrisy??or questioning ??
Posted by By CjMartinez | 20 comments | CO, USA | Sep 28, 2018
Watchtower
Posted by By Happyheretic | 16 comments | Castleisland, Ireland | Sep 28, 2018
Science of light and the darkness of ignorance
Posted by By belfodil | 8 comments | Algeria | Sep 28, 2018
Guys ask why women are so pissed off. Even guys with wives and daughters. Jackson Katz, a prominent social researcher, illustrates why. He's done it with hundreds of audiences: "I draw a line down ...
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 67 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 28, 2018
So I grew up in a rather religious Muslim family and I remember my family being pretty superstitious about certain things and had some strange beliefs. Even as a child I used to question religion and...
Posted by By Andromeda32 | 35 comments | Chicago, USA | Sep 27, 2018
How do you move from cheerfully flirting to being vulnerable?
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 57 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 27, 2018
The world would have been better off without religion. 1) All the money spent on churches and priests could have been used on building houses for people and improve their lives instead of paying for ...
Posted by By Stig | 27 comments | WA, USA | Sep 27, 2018
So what do you say to someone when they say: God Bless
Posted by By CMan | 36 comments | NV, USA | Sep 27, 2018
My problem with this religion issue is how we have to choose which team to root for or should I say pray with. I get the carry on traditions with rituals shows respect for prior generations. Isn't ...
Posted by By HumboldtisHome | 13 comments | CA, USA | Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone find themselves staying quiet about being athiest/skeptic around friends? I've found a lot of people who know that I'm an athiest beforehand automatically try to convert me or disparage ...
Posted by By Mcassarly | 38 comments | PA, USA | Sep 27, 2018
What's your most embarrassing childhood memory?
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 22 comments | NE, USA | Sep 27, 2018
Is scientific knowledge limited in principle?
Posted in Academic (e.g., Science)
Posted by By Matias | 36 comments | Germany | Sep 27, 2018
I have been JimG on agnostic.com for over 10 months now. I'm considering a change to a more creative moniker as well as something with personal significance. A sociology professor who was also a ...
Posted by By JimG | 19 comments | PA, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Believe in karma?
Posted by By Vignesh | 19 comments | Canada | Sep 26, 2018
Just found out my only "non-religious" friend believes in reincarnation, even to the extent that she thinks she has been reincarnated. I am still shocked. How do you respond to that? Think I would ...
Posted by By Georgia323 | 50 comments | TN, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Do I have free will?
Posted by By Christologist | 33 comments | Tribulation, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Being a woman is worse than being a farmer
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 59 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 26, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!