Love & Relationships
Newest Trending New Comments Trending Tags | All
Newest New Comments Last Viewed Most comments Most liked Tags All
This is how a church should be. Your thoughts?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 20 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 9, 2018
I have been remiss in not updating you on the third long-distance visit. I was there almost 4 weeks, and DharmaBum50 and I had a wonderful visit! He showed me around Berea, KY, and we travelled to ...
Posted by By EllenDale | 29 comments | Escanaba, USA | Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for your encouragement! Got it done.
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 10 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 7, 2018
POLL When to write a man off?
Posted by By brainyactress | 57 comments | GA, USA | Dec 4, 2018
POLL Are atheists less likely to fall in love? Love has been described as "unconditional positive regard". Not very romantic I grant you but accurate to a degree. Theists open themselves up to "gods ...
Posted by By 273kelvin | 21 comments | Liverpool, UK | Dec 2, 2018
FOR MANY PEOPLE, SELF-DETERMINATION, PERSISTENCE, AND PATIENCE LEAD TO SUCCESS Many of us don't try because we are afraid to fail. Michael Jordan said, "The key to success is failure." What I ...
Posted by By permanwilson | 5 comments | NJ, USA | Nov 30, 2018
Emotional response
Posted by By darien75 | 5 comments | UK | Nov 30, 2018
POLL Dating in todays society
Posted by By darien75 | 29 comments | UK | Nov 28, 2018
POLL Where do you draw the line?
Posted by By SadbDanae | 50 comments | VA, USA | Nov 28, 2018
For men on dating sites. A woman recently posted on here that it makes her uncomfortable when men message her for the first time and say hey baby, hey sexy, or hey beautiful. I totally and ...
Posted by By Marcie1974 | 70 comments | Mankato, USA | Nov 26, 2018
How can you express your feeling to a woman you love ?
Posted by By godisgood10 | 12 comments | CA, USA | Nov 26, 2018
Religion vs Atheism
Posted by By TheAquarius | 17 comments | Dominican Republic | Nov 26, 2018
Is it possible to fall in love with someone with opposing political views?
Posted by By Grumpy | 58 comments | UK | Nov 22, 2018
I am coming out to my boyfriend tomorrow! Any advice? We have been dating for a year and I was religious going into this relationship. I think it’s only fair to him to at least be honest because ...
Posted by By chlorine413 | 35 comments | CA, USA | Nov 21, 2018
This has probably been asked before, but I'll drag it up again. Is or has anyone been in a relationship with a very religious person? How has that worked? Would you do it again?
Posted by By MagicOfReality | 10 comments | KY, USA | Nov 21, 2018
How to overcome the Emotional blackmailing of religious relatives ? Especially religious parents
Posted by By Baggio | 4 comments | India | Nov 21, 2018
Need help on Christmas (Ugh, I know) Present
Posted by By KenChang | 18 comments | WA, USA | Nov 20, 2018
Things you don't find acceptable.
Posted by By darien75 | 13 comments | UK | Nov 20, 2018
Is it harder for non-believers to find love?
Posted by By Ronaldo | 27 comments | Philippines | Nov 19, 2018
For those single people out there, it’s already hard enough finding a compatible “other half” but adding the desire to have that person be non-religion. It’s just almost impossible to check ...
Posted by By MemphisMel | 29 comments | TN, USA | Nov 16, 2018
A question for all those that are looking for a date/mate/lover ... If you see a profile you like, but they describe themselves as "bisexual", does that eliminate them in your mind ? Why - or why...
Posted by By evergreen | 27 comments | Inthemiddleof, USA | Nov 13, 2018
For you, what is the difference between "like" and "love"?
Posted in Real Intimacy
Posted by By DoDapper | 15 comments | MN, USA | Nov 12, 2018
Scientists Discover Adorable Bird That's Actually 3 Species in One
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 7 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 11, 2018
[huffpost.com] What It is Like To Date Online As A Trans Person Transgender men and women share their dating experiences and talk about what dating apps can do to be more trans friendly.
Posted by By Douglas | 11 comments | Wellsburg, USA | Nov 10, 2018
How do you feel about kids when dating? How many is too many? Do their ages matter? When is a good time to introduce them to your partner?
Posted by By antman | 21 comments | FL, USA | Nov 9, 2018
What is your best definition of being in love?
Posted by By paul1967 | 38 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Nov 9, 2018
Do you and your spouse agree on the god thing?
Posted by By TimothyJ | 16 comments | MN, USA | Nov 8, 2018
Date or not to date?
Posted by By Showa | 15 comments | UK | Nov 5, 2018
What are some warning signs that a relationship is not going to work? Here are some starter ideas: 1.) addiction - alcohol, sex, drugs, etc 2.) Incompatible faiths 3.) Siamese twins - a ...
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 11 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Dating advice. Ok. You guys are my communal (and most importantly, unpaid) dating consultants. So I went out a date on Friday night with a woman i met from an online dating site. We had a ...
Posted by By KenChang | 36 comments | WA, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Dating on this site
Posted by By Dollwiser | 22 comments | TN, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Describe your sex life using only a movie title.
Posted by By Eazyduzzit | 40 comments | TN, USA | Nov 4, 2018
On a first date do you go Dutch (share the bill)?
Posted by By paul1967 | 32 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Nov 3, 2018
Marriage and the non believer...
Posted by By ghettophilosopher | 28 comments | FL, USA | Nov 2, 2018
Helpful tips you learned as an adult?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 56 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 29, 2018
How many times have you felt this way in life? [psychologytoday.com] 6 Certain Signs of Being in Love Science-based ways to know if you're in love. Posted Jun 23, 2017 Is this love or is it...
Posted by By alanalorie | 7 comments | Lawrence, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Is This Taboo?
Posted by By KitKat1996 | 114 comments | MO, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Do you consider yourself a good lover to your partner or spouse and why?
Posted by By Nardi | 51 comments | UK | Oct 25, 2018
Would you consider yourself difficult to get along with, deal with, or live with? Have others told you or referred to you as “difficult”? I’m a self-professed difficult person. Other people ...
Posted by By graceylou | 97 comments | Canada | Oct 25, 2018
POLL Does your partner need to share your beliefs? I think there is no other way around. What do you think?
Posted by By Granateo | 21 comments | TX, USA | Oct 23, 2018
What's the best response to "why are you so quiet'?
Posted by By jafbm | 92 comments | MA, USA | Oct 21, 2018
POLL How do you handle negativity regarding your agnostic ideas?
Posted by By Bettyann | 52 comments | CA, USA | Oct 21, 2018
Who Should Pay On The First Date? Personally, I think each one should pay for their own meal and then go 50/50 on the tip.
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 91 comments | TX, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Believer/Non-believer relationships
Posted by By Philosoraptor | 21 comments | Santa Clara, USA | Oct 20, 2018
POLL When AI and Android tech gets sophisticated enough to mimic your dream partner what will happen to romance?
Posted by By paul1967 | 35 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 20, 2018
LINK There Is A Difference Between Dating and Courting | Sugardaddie.com
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 17 comments | AL, USA | Oct 20, 2018
In recent years I have become obsessed with perfection within my home. I was driving myself crazy with a need to clean and primp. Friends commented because it was so much not “like” me. Where was ...
Posted by By SukiSue | 32 comments | Small Town, USA | Oct 17, 2018
Do we ever truly get over childhood hurts?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 81 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 16, 2018
Better Relationship?
Posted by By TMWB86 | 43 comments | MI, USA | Oct 16, 2018
Hey guys! I created an Infidelity Support Group. Please share and/or join! Thanks! ❤️ [agnostic.com]
Posted by By daitheflu317 | 23 comments | Near A Beach, USA | Oct 15, 2018
Emotional Availability: Where does the "vulnerability" end and the stupidity begin?
Posted by By KenChang | 25 comments | WA, USA | Oct 14, 2018
K...been dead for a year and a half since my beloved died...have met some woman through that period so a year and a bit has passed .......and have now met my soul mate..she accepts that I am a a ...
Posted by By Dragoria | 28 comments | UK | Oct 14, 2018
Just wondering, about past experiences. Im on a couple dating sites, and have had several dates with women are church going Christians. My Bio clearly states agnostic, but yet they continue to agree ...
Posted by By malibu64 | 45 comments | IA, USA | Oct 11, 2018
Would you move for love?
Posted by By Wchairgal | 130 comments | NY, USA | Oct 10, 2018
Have you ever been in LOVE before, tell me how did you feel ?
Posted by By Donald1313 | 39 comments | TX, USA | Oct 9, 2018
What matters most in a potential spouse?
Posted by By paul1967 | 65 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 9, 2018
Yes we do have peace
Posted by By VillageMom | 10 comments | SC, USA | Oct 8, 2018
Would like you know your thoughts about this. So I'm atheist, always have been since I was very young. The person I've been dating for almost 3 years is Christian and has always known I'm atheist and ...
Posted by By tj509 | 27 comments | Midwest, USA | Oct 7, 2018
This is an interesting exploration: People Tell Me I Don't Act Like I'm Married — What Does That Even Mean? [msn.com]—-what-does-that-even-mean/ar-BBNQfgQ?ocid=spartanntp
Posted by By Jacar | 13 comments | Central, USA | Oct 6, 2018
Im curious to know how many people believe that after the age of 60-65 or even older that they are going t find someone who make them have butterflies in their stomach like they may have had when they...
Posted by By Annaise | 83 comments | Kapolei, USA | Oct 6, 2018
You ever have a friendship where you feel like they were always looking for ways to be petty? I'm in the dilemma of not wanting to be a part of their lives but I find myself being drawn in when ...
Posted by By Rabbittarius | 22 comments | CA, USA | Oct 4, 2018
Homosexuality?
Posted by By belfodil | 77 comments | Algeria | Oct 2, 2018
POLL At what age did you stop believing in traditional love as perpetuated in music / movies / mainstream society?
Posted by By umang | 36 comments | Canada | Sep 30, 2018
Question about finding the right person. Do you believe that to some extent we do not have control over who the right person for us may be? What Im saying is, do you believe that a lot of it is ...
Posted by By lauraleigh38 | 34 comments | SC, USA | Sep 29, 2018
I've asked this question in a different forum, and the answers were interesting. I am relatively new back into dating, divorce was final a year ago. In this day and age, guys, how do you navigate ...
Posted by By MarcT | 47 comments | MI, USA | Sep 28, 2018
Guys ask why women are so pissed off. Even guys with wives and daughters. Jackson Katz, a prominent social researcher, illustrates why. He's done it with hundreds of audiences: "I draw a line down ...
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 70 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 28, 2018
How do you move from cheerfully flirting to being vulnerable?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 63 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 27, 2018
Dating Religious folk
Posted by By MStewart | 25 comments | OH, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Open relationships
Posted by By StephenRussell | 39 comments | UK | Sep 25, 2018
Secret crushes?
Posted by By ladyprof70 | 50 comments | WI, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Are we still a primitive species?
Posted by By AShep82 | 41 comments | Canada | Sep 24, 2018
Physical feature that is the best turn on?
Posted by By VelociraptorRemy | 106 comments | Stupid-ass Shreveport, USA | Sep 24, 2018
What was the best first date you've had?
Posted by By VelociraptorRemy | 45 comments | Stupid-ass Shreveport, USA | Sep 23, 2018
What does everyone think about sexbots? Texas is opening it's first"brothel" if these bots have Artificial Intelligence is it cheating or are they just toys?Will they interfere with relationships or ...
Posted by By Gar10 | 68 comments | Bermuda Triangle, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Confidence or arrogance?
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 33 comments | NE, USA | Sep 22, 2018
A love for the ages.
Posted by By WilliamCharles | 7 comments | Antelope Valley, USA | Sep 21, 2018
Text protocol.
Posted by By Hellas | 29 comments | Raleigh-Durham, USA | Sep 21, 2018
Christian by culture?
Posted by By BikeHikeTravel | 29 comments | IN, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Why do young guys think sarcasm is positive?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 103 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 20, 2018
POLL Have you met anyone from this site? I have met 2 people that I would consider acquaintances. I keep hoping to make some friends and dream of romance through the site but so far no luck. How about ...
Posted by By Akfishlady | 54 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Really....
Posted by By Louiseann | 25 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Are common interests important to you?
Posted by By Nichole765 | 90 comments | IN, USA | Sep 19, 2018
I could use some words of wisdom, friends. I don't have any family to turn to. I am all alone here. I turned to this community for support. Please, be gentle if you have some harsh words. I do hope ...
Posted by By ForeignNata | 49 comments | AR, USA | Sep 19, 2018
Permission to step outside the marriage?
Posted by By Stepmomofdragons | 55 comments | FL, USA | Sep 18, 2018
I used to think I had anger management issues when it comes to relationships, but I recently pondered my behavior and have concluded that I actually have trust issues. Why is it so hard for people to...
Posted by By Bevzilla | 28 comments | OH, USA | Sep 18, 2018
I am agnostic and I am dating a mormon. Is this a recipe for disaster?
Posted by By BSquared | 67 comments | TX, USA | Sep 18, 2018
What items on a person’s profile here make them an easy ‘Nope!’ for dating?
Posted by By AmiSue | 97 comments | Fairfield County, USA | Sep 18, 2018
Have you ever been in a relationship where the other person did not know the cultural "givens" ? The 1st time was with a Jewish gf who did not know the story of the the good Samaritan. So I had to ...
Posted by By 273kelvin | 16 comments | Liverpool, UK | Sep 17, 2018
Ever dated a religious person
Posted by By ClayMountain | 36 comments | KS, USA | Sep 17, 2018
Would you settle with a religious person or just stay single?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 103 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 17, 2018
POLL If a woman says, "Pick a place and time and let me know," and then ignores whichever part of my decision she doesn't like...
Posted by By CallMeDave | 30 comments | Smith Mountain Lake, USA | Sep 17, 2018
Always interesting to see the latest in psychology regarding women's thoughts. It helps me as a man to better understand women. :) 3 Secrets of Sexual Desire Women Keep, Even From Themselves ...
Posted by By CoastRiderBill | 26 comments | Canada | Sep 16, 2018
Why do people act badly at family events?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 43 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 16, 2018
How do you know if you’ve really ever been in love?
Posted by By MountainBound | 35 comments | IN, USA | Sep 16, 2018
Dating people with different religious belief , does it work out well or they can both come to an understanding , Curious !
Posted by By claudia2689 | 32 comments | FL, USA | Sep 15, 2018
Have you ever hated/disliked your boyfriend/girlfriend’s mom/dad or both?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 64 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 15, 2018
I am 48. I give myself a 5% chance to fall in love again and that's probably a very optimistic number. I think the older you are the more picky you get so the chance of falling on love diminish every ...
Posted by By EggMcMuffin | 112 comments | FL, USA | Sep 13, 2018
First impressions can be over-looked?
Posted by By chemicalromance | 63 comments | MO, USA | Sep 12, 2018
Would you pay someone to date you?
Posted by By Stepmomofdragons | 116 comments | FL, USA | Sep 12, 2018