Love & Relationships
Newest Trending New Comments Tags | All Tags
Newest New Comments Last Viewed Most comments Most liked Tags All
I live in a city where there are nine women to every man. So why does many men find it difficult to find a partner. I have heard of women who pay for the mens drinks, and offer to take them home. I...
Posted by By Backslidden | 16 comments | Canada | Feb 20, 2019
POLL Recent discussion with a friend: How many of you can overlook differences in religious beliefs in a relationship? Could it work between a believer and a non-believer? What do you guys think? I’m in ...
Posted by By Michael76 | 21 comments | NC, USA | Feb 19, 2019
Oscar-nominated documentary "Minding the Gap" tackles domestic violence through the lens of race and gender
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 6 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Feb 18, 2019
How to write a Sext that doesn't suck
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 22 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Feb 18, 2019
just gonna leave this here:
Posted by By tinkercreek | 20 comments | Portland Burb, USA | Feb 16, 2019
places to meet people?
Posted by By Janiesuper | 46 comments | NM, USA | Feb 16, 2019
Today I found that I had 5 long emails from an older member who lives in "the rust belt". I had not seen them previously which started on V-Day. He provided me with his phone number and demanded I ...
Posted by By Corvislover | 40 comments | Glendale, USA | Feb 16, 2019
I had a wonderfully romantic Valentines Day date with my bf! We had a one hour ride through Central Park on a horse drawn carriage... He bought me a dozen roses and then we went to an authentic ...
Posted by By Cutiebeauty | 19 comments | West Bubble Fuck, USA | Feb 16, 2019
I found this piece apropo for today. May you have love in your day.
Posted by By Corvislover | 6 comments | Glendale, USA | Feb 14, 2019
I'm just wondering why all you atheists celebrate Valentine's Day? Isn't it a Christian fairy tale day? I want someone to ask me out on a date but not because hallmark needed a reason to sell cards in...
Posted by By confidentrealm | 44 comments | TX, USA | Feb 14, 2019
LINK 11 Literary Pick Up Lines for the Chronically Dateless | Literary Hub
Posted by By Lilburne | 4 comments | Wallaby Crossing, Australia | Feb 13, 2019
So, I have secretly been becoming secretly attracted to someone on this site, but they're not nearby. what's the best way to proceed?
Posted by By Unclehotrod | 18 comments | NM, USA | Feb 9, 2019
What was your most absurd first date?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 29 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Feb 7, 2019
Ziddi bhi hu nadan bhi hu Par jesa hu khud ka favorite hu Bole to PK love😎👈🏻
Posted by By Suraj | 5 comments | India | Feb 5, 2019
I'm curious to see if anyone feels the way I feel. I'm a married man. I'm agnostic and my wife is Christian. In the beginning, my lack of religion was an issue. I let her believe in her Good and she ...
Posted by By Dolove40 | 15 comments | TX, USA | Jan 30, 2019
I felt a bit weird writing out my biography last night. As much as I know about myself I don't really think much about putting it into words. I laughed when I saw that I was "level 1". If there is ...
Posted by By Vinc3 | 12 comments | TX, USA | Jan 30, 2019
Thinking of signing up for Tinder. Does it allow LGBT people to choose other LGBT people? Will I be able to have men not see my profile? What can I expect from it?
Posted by By HeathenWoman | 5 comments | Hogsmeade, USA | Jan 28, 2019
why do people fall in love and end up crying?
Posted by By blyana | 11 comments | Philippines | Jan 27, 2019
If you're poor, would you date?
Posted by By NisargUS | 41 comments | NC, USA | Jan 26, 2019
Need a date for Valentines to feel like a girl again....
Posted by By PamMcD92 | 5 comments | Pasadena, USA | Jan 22, 2019
In marriage, isn't it the willingness to please your mate that you accept making changes in your lifestyle to have a successful marriage?
Posted by By Marine | 7 comments | HARTFORD, USA | Jan 21, 2019
Is it true that educated women do not want a relationship with a guy who has a good career, but is more of a hands on type worker?
Posted by By Mom-goddess | 23 comments | TN, USA | Jan 20, 2019
"Digisexual": <Sexually attracted to robots.> Yet another sexual orientation to add to the vast list of obscure and amusing "orientations". Sorry folks.... This old heterosexual male just finds it ...
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By bigpawbullets | 19 comments | Down By The Clear Creek, USA | Jan 20, 2019
LINK Anti Social - A Modern Dating Horror Story | Comic Relief Originals - YouTube
Posted by By BeeHappy | 4 comments | NV, USA | Jan 20, 2019
So... A friend of mine told me the story of how she inadvertently neglected to change the age category on a profile she completed for online dating. She is 60 but the site defaulted to 40. She is in ...
Posted by By SukiSue | 29 comments | Small Town, USA | Jan 20, 2019
LINK Why I Will Never Be The Right Person For Anyone
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 11 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Jan 18, 2019
What is love
Posted by By Destinyanne | 43 comments | TX, USA | Jan 17, 2019
LINK Lost Cat: An Illustrated Meditation on Love, Loss, and What It Means To Be Human – Brain Pickings
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 4 comments | WV, USA | Jan 17, 2019
I've tried chatting with two men I 'met' on here. After being on my own for nine years, I've come to the conclusion that I'm just too set in my ways and like being alone too much to go into any kind ...
Posted by By Alvinsmama | 32 comments | Jacksonville, USA | Jan 17, 2019
The Boys are Watching
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 7 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Why the Smartest People Have the Toughest Time Dating [huffpost.com]
Posted by By misternatureboy | 14 comments | Sacramento, USA | Jan 16, 2019
I saw this ad from Capital One (ironic coming from a bank) with 30-somethings(probably actors) talking about spending money on dates, some not working out and not being able to afford to keep doing ...
Posted by By Stepmomofdragons | 4 comments | FL, USA | Jan 16, 2019
I can't argue with that...
Posted by By BeeHappy | 6 comments | NV, USA | Jan 15, 2019
Atheists and Star Trek fans in one place? I think I’m in heaven lol
Posted by By Rrainn | 7 comments | Canada | Jan 13, 2019
How would you like to repeatedly get the same canned message?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 18 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 7, 2019
Religion and Marriage
Posted by By Dewayne5068 | 10 comments | TN, USA | Jan 7, 2019
Curious... If you have found success on here in finding a significant other or just local friends... let’s hear it. Spread the positivity...
Posted by By WeaZ | 28 comments | MO, USA | Jan 6, 2019
What's in a smile?
Posted by By BeeHappy | 19 comments | NV, USA | Dec 30, 2018
Controlling your Atheism...
Posted by By ThorR | 40 comments | OR, USA | Dec 29, 2018
Coming out to family
Posted by By AnnaMD | 23 comments | MD, USA | Dec 28, 2018
New partner after a long time relationship finished?
Posted by By spiritualless | 18 comments | Sutton Coldfield, UK | Dec 22, 2018
How have you recycled a gift you don't want?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 23 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 21, 2018
UPS Crush: So I've been crushing on the UPS guy that delivers to my work for longer than I'd like to admit. It literally took me months to get my act together to see if he was wearing a wedding ring ...
Posted by By Marcie1974 | 26 comments | Mankato, USA | Dec 19, 2018
Am I doomed relationship wise being a minority in a minority?
Posted by By chas1 | 40 comments | FL, USA | Dec 16, 2018
How do you deal with people who like to argue?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 67 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Dec 16, 2018
Am I the only one that feels a better sense of self on Agnostic.com than I do with long term friends?
Posted by By Shelton | 28 comments | OH, USA | Dec 14, 2018
The surprising way smartphones affect our brains and our lives
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 25 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 14, 2018
This is how a church should be. Your thoughts?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 33 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 9, 2018
I have been remiss in not updating you on the third long-distance visit. I was there almost 4 weeks, and DharmaBum50 and I had a wonderful visit! He showed me around Berea, KY, and we travelled to ...
Posted by By EllenDale | 30 comments | Escanaba, USA | Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for your encouragement! Got it done.
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 8 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 7, 2018
POLL When to write a man off?
Posted by By brainyactress | 60 comments | GA, USA | Dec 4, 2018
POLL Are atheists less likely to fall in love? Love has been described as "unconditional positive regard". Not very romantic I grant you but accurate to a degree. Theists open themselves up to "gods ...
Posted by By 273kelvin | 29 comments | Liverpool, UK | Dec 2, 2018
FOR MANY PEOPLE, SELF-DETERMINATION, PERSISTENCE, AND PATIENCE LEAD TO SUCCESS Many of us don't try because we are afraid to fail. Michael Jordan said, "The key to success is failure." What I ...
Posted by By permanwilson | 5 comments | NJ, USA | Nov 30, 2018
Emotional response
Posted by By darien75 | 5 comments | UK | Nov 30, 2018
POLL Dating in todays society
Posted by By darien75 | 28 comments | UK | Nov 28, 2018
POLL Where do you draw the line?
Posted by By SadbDanae | 52 comments | VA, USA | Nov 28, 2018
For men on dating sites. A woman recently posted on here that it makes her uncomfortable when men message her for the first time and say hey baby, hey sexy, or hey beautiful. I totally and ...
Posted by By Marcie1974 | 70 comments | Mankato, USA | Nov 26, 2018
How can you express your feeling to a woman you love ?
Posted by By godisgood10 | 11 comments | CA, USA | Nov 26, 2018
Religion vs Atheism
Posted by By TheAquarius | 17 comments | Dominican Republic | Nov 26, 2018
Is it possible to fall in love with someone with opposing political views?
Posted by By Grumpy | 84 comments | UK | Nov 22, 2018
I am coming out to my boyfriend tomorrow! Any advice? We have been dating for a year and I was religious going into this relationship. I think it’s only fair to him to at least be honest because ...
Posted by By chlorine413 | 34 comments | CA, USA | Nov 21, 2018
This has probably been asked before, but I'll drag it up again. Is or has anyone been in a relationship with a very religious person? How has that worked? Would you do it again?
Posted by By MagicOfReality | 10 comments | KY, USA | Nov 21, 2018
How to overcome the Emotional blackmailing of religious relatives ? Especially religious parents
Posted by By Baggio | 4 comments | India | Nov 21, 2018
Need help on Christmas (Ugh, I know) Present
Posted by By KenChang | 19 comments | WA, USA | Nov 20, 2018
Things you don't find acceptable.
Posted by By darien75 | 12 comments | UK | Nov 20, 2018
Is it harder for non-believers to find love?
Posted by By Ronaldo | 38 comments | Philippines | Nov 19, 2018
For those single people out there, it’s already hard enough finding a compatible “other half” but adding the desire to have that person be non-religion. It’s just almost impossible to check ...
Posted by By MemphisMel | 26 comments | TN, USA | Nov 16, 2018
A question for all those that are looking for a date/mate/lover ... If you see a profile you like, but they describe themselves as "bisexual", does that eliminate them in your mind ? Why - or why...
Posted by By evergreen | 24 comments | Inthemiddleof, USA | Nov 13, 2018
For you, what is the difference between "like" and "love"?
Posted in Real Intimacy group
Posted by By DoDapper | 15 comments | MN, USA | Nov 12, 2018
Scientists Discover Adorable Bird That's Actually 3 Species in One
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 7 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 11, 2018
[huffpost.com] What It is Like To Date Online As A Trans Person Transgender men and women share their dating experiences and talk about what dating apps can do to be more trans friendly.
Posted by By Douglas | 11 comments | Wellsburg, USA | Nov 10, 2018
How do you feel about kids when dating? How many is too many? Do their ages matter? When is a good time to introduce them to your partner?
Posted by By antman | 20 comments | FL, USA | Nov 9, 2018
What is your best definition of being in love?
Posted by By paul1967 | 35 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Nov 9, 2018
Do you and your spouse agree on the god thing?
Posted by By TimothyJ | 17 comments | MN, USA | Nov 8, 2018
Date or not to date?
Posted by By Showa | 14 comments | UK | Nov 5, 2018
What are some warning signs that a relationship is not going to work? Here are some starter ideas: 1.) addiction - alcohol, sex, drugs, etc 2.) Incompatible faiths 3.) Siamese twins - a ...
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 10 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Dating advice. Ok. You guys are my communal (and most importantly, unpaid) dating consultants. So I went out a date on Friday night with a woman i met from an online dating site. We had a ...
Posted by By KenChang | 30 comments | WA, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Dating on this site
Posted by By Dollwiser | 20 comments | TN, USA | Nov 4, 2018
Describe your sex life using only a movie title.
Posted by By Eazyduzzit | 36 comments | TN, USA | Nov 4, 2018
On a first date do you go Dutch (share the bill)?
Posted by By paul1967 | 27 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Nov 3, 2018
Marriage and the non believer...
Posted by By ghettophilosopher | 27 comments | FL, USA | Nov 2, 2018
Helpful tips you learned as an adult?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 52 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 29, 2018
How many times have you felt this way in life? [psychologytoday.com] 6 Certain Signs of Being in Love Science-based ways to know if you're in love. Posted Jun 23, 2017 Is this love or is it...
Posted by By alanalorie | 6 comments | Lawrence, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Is This Taboo?
Posted by By KitKat1996 | 99 comments | MO, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Do you consider yourself a good lover to your partner or spouse and why?
Posted by By Nardi | 49 comments | UK | Oct 25, 2018
Would you consider yourself difficult to get along with, deal with, or live with? Have others told you or referred to you as “difficult”? I’m a self-professed difficult person. Other people ...
Posted by By graceylou | 86 comments | Canada | Oct 25, 2018
POLL Does your partner need to share your beliefs? I think there is no other way around. What do you think?
Posted by By Granateo | 17 comments | TX, USA | Oct 23, 2018
What's the best response to "why are you so quiet'?
Posted by By jafbm | 84 comments | MA, USA | Oct 21, 2018
POLL How do you handle negativity regarding your agnostic ideas?
Posted by By Bettyann | 43 comments | CA, USA | Oct 21, 2018
Who Should Pay On The First Date? Personally, I think each one should pay for their own meal and then go 50/50 on the tip.
Posted in Love & Relationships
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 85 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Believer/Non-believer relationships
Posted by By Philosoraptor | 18 comments | Santa Clara, USA | Oct 20, 2018
POLL When AI and Android tech gets sophisticated enough to mimic your dream partner what will happen to romance?
Posted by By paul1967 | 31 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 20, 2018
LINK There Is A Difference Between Dating and Courting | Sugardaddie.com
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 17 comments | AL, USA | Oct 20, 2018
In recent years I have become obsessed with perfection within my home. I was driving myself crazy with a need to clean and primp. Friends commented because it was so much not “like” me. Where was ...
Posted by By SukiSue | 30 comments | Small Town, USA | Oct 17, 2018
Do we ever truly get over childhood hurts?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 74 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 16, 2018
Better Relationship?
Posted by By TMWB86 | 38 comments | MI, USA | Oct 16, 2018
Hey guys! I created an Infidelity Support Group. Please share and/or join! Thanks! ❤️ [agnostic.com]
Posted by By daitheflu317 | 22 comments | Near A Beach, USA | Oct 15, 2018
Emotional Availability: Where does the "vulnerability" end and the stupidity begin?
Posted by By KenChang | 20 comments | WA, USA | Oct 14, 2018
K...been dead for a year and a half since my beloved died...have met some woman through that period so a year and a bit has passed .......and have now met my soul mate..she accepts that I am a a ...
Posted by By Dragoria | 26 comments | UK | Oct 14, 2018
Just wondering, about past experiences. Im on a couple dating sites, and have had several dates with women are church going Christians. My Bio clearly states agnostic, but yet they continue to agree ...
Posted by By malibu64 | 41 comments | IA, USA | Oct 11, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!