Agnostic.com

7 7

My favorite comedian and person of realistic thought is Bill Hicks. I am also a fan of Christopher Hitchens. Reason, logic and science are my go-to ways of life. I prefer a democrat way of thinking and I don't tolerate intolerance.

Redcupcoffee 7 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love and miss Bill Hicks.

Check out Jimmy Dore

Marz Level 7 Dec 24, 2017

Bill Hicks is great and so is George Carlin.

Yeah, Hitch is one of my all-time favorite people - he is sorely missed.

If you are looking for good atheist comedy may I humbly suggest Tim Minchen. He does his comedy through music but it is hilarious. Look for him on YouTube. My favorite is woody Allen Jesus.

If you are a fan of Christopher Hitchens, then definitely check out anything on YouTube by Richard Dawkins or Stephen Fry. They are both a breath of fresh atheist air.

I’d forgotten how funny, in his antagonistically atheist way, Bill Maher is! Been watching all I can find. -- recently out of the Oregon woods and new to ‘unlimited high-speed internet’ - damn, there’s all kinds of good stuff out here 😉

Varn Level 8 Dec 23, 2017

He can be a bit caustic, but I do enjoy much of his comedy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10069
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.