Agnostic.com

0 0

Another one of my dislikes of "Capitalism" is why Christianity goes into "My Thoughts & Prayers" This is because We don't have the Resource & Money! How can they go that Route? I find my self having No Money, No Resource, having a Disability (When it comes to some kind of Activity) But we as Atheist say "Where is the Resource's being Offered"?That is why I like Jacque Fresco and his ideas as the Founder of "The Venus Project" (That I share of him here about) That is getting our Frame of Political System that even makes Structures that would not get Damaged by Weather & Earthly Catastrophes! By "Capitalism" people do not make things to last. Because it makes people do things that break apart, fall apart and become useless, so that people buy more from their Business. Corruption. We can make things last and have Resources. When we still see Ancient Ruins on Earth that Scientist tries to keep the rest of us from their Secrets coming out to us about them.

PriceMichael 4 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1016