Agnostic.com

6 3

QUESTION 12 reasons why older men go for younger women

This is so true. I'm not interested in old men. I don't need a sugar daddy or want one. I want a woman or man my age. I had a friend whom was 67-years-old, become infatuated with me. I was not into him at all. I wanted a friend. I ended up getting a boyfriend my age, this last summer, and this man threw a tantrum! He turned his phone off for 1 week. So I ditched him as a friend. He was trying to play sugar daddy with me. I met the wrong atheist. He also felt the need to expose his small self to me. This is another reason I prefer being single over relationships. Yes, I do want one, but with a man or woman near me, my age.

Sarahroo29 8 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

67 year old men can be just as immature as any.

Thank you for this post. I try to keep myself from this creepy behavior as best I can. I wasn't able to acess the reasons past #4 but I hope loneliness was one of the reasons. Loneliness can be very common and powerful especially among us 'afflicted' with non-belief.

We just had a U.S. Marshall, about 69 years old, die in a motel where he was shacked up with the 49 year old wife of the Fire Chief. Seems he died when she inserted some kind of penis bondo he had bought online. No shit. Now this woman will forever be known in this county as the woman who killed a man with her thang. No thanks. Men just don't give it up. This guy had prostate cancer, high blood pressure etc. he wore a diaper for crying out loud but man, he had to get it one more time. Guess he did. By the way, his brother, the Sheriff moved his body to the grassy knoll between Walmart and Longhorn steakhouse. Make sure the dead man next to you is your dead man. I say. Seems some are just dick led forever.

Lol.

It is likely that the reason older men are attracted to young women is that nature has assured reproduction by making the most likely females capable of reproducing, the most attractive to males. Nature does not care that there is a sociological inappropriate age difference, nature just wants pregnancies. With age, the sexual attractiveness fades as does the likelihood of a successful pregnancy. All males, driven by testosterone, want to have sex with the most sexually desirable females. It is due to hormones. As an older man (74) whose diabetes and age has lowered his testosterone level to almost zero, I can attest that I only find the behavior characteristics and actions of a young female in her quest to attract mates, annoying rather than enticing.

Gladly be your friend.

I could understand that. I prefer so so e closer to my age, too. I once had a 70 something year old man try talking to me and he has kids close to my age. Lol plus I don’t want to feel like I’m dating my own dad or grandfather.

Hahaha, ew. I know, that is so gross.

@Sarahroo29 lol tell me about it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10168
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.