Agnostic.com

2 1

While it was hard to come out to my family as an atheist, fearing i was the only one, i found out i was not alone, that my cousin and uncle were also atheist, and now my son is also.

MichaelSpinler 8 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

grats, feels weird to hear people have to come out about it since in my family its not taken too seriously.

While I still haven’t told most of my family, I am starting to tell my friends and acquaintances and so far no one has been negative at all. In fact I’ve found 2 people I know that are atheist too. Nice surprises. Neither of my sons are religious as I didn’t bring them up in the church. They do tell me that quite a few of their friends are atheist, which gives me hope for the younger generations. And bonus, their friends think I’m “cool” for being an atheist.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1035
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.