Agnostic.com

0 0

Will ask you re your take on the apparent hugeness of angst: fear, anger (diffuse, unspecific for the most part), confusion... re the present regime in high gov't in the USA. Like "sports teams" that are made up of people from elsewhere, who go to play for whoever pays them more... I don't get it. Academically and most days as a content provider in life science arenas I'm aware of the downsides to such "being frightened" situations. What do animals, humans included, due when they experience fear? They freeze up... get ready for "fight or flight"... So; when so much of American media, government is dictated by fear, I wonder why people don't recognize it as such, and redirect their responses to self-serving, beneficial activity instead of freezing up. How much better for all, apropos to the group direction here of shying/vying away from staid beliefs, to channel our thoughts, efforts into doing what can be done to improve our lives, the lives of others, and the planet. To re-cap the main point here; don't be fearful of Trump and co. Use that energy to work at the local level; be involved in your own life's work, realize that they too will pass, and soon.

BobFenner 7 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10388