Agnostic.com

1 0

LEGALIZE DRUGS IN THIS FESTIVE SEASON!!!
People are going to get what they want no matter what, I smuggled drugs for 8 years before I became a victim of "The War on Drugs". I was performing a service for the people. It's unconstitutional. 'The government will not infringe on any vice of man'. Not, 'only if it's really strong and I think everyone out there is retarded and they will all OD'. At the end of the 1800's it was sold over the counter, cocaine and heroin were sold over the counter. They even advertisements 'a little heroin for your kids bellyaches', from Bayer Heroin. People weren't stupid, they followed the directions on the bottle and heeded to the warnings that this can become habit forming... Some didn't and became addicts, whether it's legal or not. Bayer is the company that named the crystallization or chemical washing outcome of opium, 'Heroin'. Well people like you and I started producing our own and selling to apothecary's. Well, that wasn't going to happen. So they they saw away to stop us and they saw a way to make more money. Make it illegal and only they could produce it and distribute it through doctor's and then send the the taxes offshore. They got the suffragette movement involved and taking it to the churches and making pamphlets saying it was the devils drugs. But I thought their God said all the animals and plants were theirs to with is as they pleased? Anyway, if they legalized it, and took more control over the manufacturers and taxed it the right way. The illegal stuff would fall to the way side, because the legal stuff would all be pure and it covers half of the drug industry that they could tax now. Then anyone that wanted help could get it, they could put the money to education and all social programs they have killed for, "The Dumbing of America", which came to full fruition when the people that complained the most about the 1% voted one into office with a 109 IQ. If it became legal, we would just need to get a licens and some licensed chemists to produce our own and sell it and their would go the topple of a third of the country's wealth into a lot of new hands where a lot more people would be wealthy, they aren't letting that happen.

bobbymagee41 3 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are giving people too much credit for being able to control temptations. Look at the current population that is obese. What about the current opioid epidemic in this country? Marijuana is one thing, however heroin, cocaine, etc. are entirely different species of drug.

What does making them legal have to with it, there isn't any more control, that's an illusion, I just wrote what were the facts. When it was legal the addiction wasn't even close to what it is today per capita and every country that has legalized all drugs, has had a decrease in addiction, after a initial one or two year spike, all the fun goes out of it....like most European countries today... read up on it...and who are we to tell people what they can put in there systems and when did telling our children don't smoke weed or other drugs ever work, in fact when I was kid, I wanted to do whatever they told me not to. If it was legal, I wonder if I would have ever ended up abusing when I was younger...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10401
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.