Agnostic.com

3 0

Interest in paranormal/supernatural stuff.

I can't be the only one who has interest in the paranormal and supernatural TV shows & movies.. maybe it's the horror buff/fan in me, but I always find that stuff entertaining at least, if not at times also fueling my theories and ideals to debate my stance on why I dislike/disagree with religions.

I could go in depth on this, but does anyone else like or at least find themselves watching those kinds things? I realize a lot could be debunked/faked but it's still fun to think of and wat h, imo.

KainGray 5 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yes,

Yeah I love them, I've been on overnight ghost watches in some extremely interesting places too and did a brief stint as a skeptic for a paranormal investigation team. One thing I can say categorically though, as fun as it all is, I have never seen a ghost nor a shred of evidence that ghosts exist.

The things that were brought to me were usually extremely easy to debunk, EVP recordings, photographs and the like, but it doesn't matter how many times you explain the flaws in a system, the ghost watchers will keep running with it and keep bringing the same types of evidence... So I quit.

Not me. I’m too fascinated by reality to allot my decreasing time to make believe.. And, maybe a bit more ambitious than most … you must seek reality ..make believe is everywhere.

Varn Level 8 June 11, 2018

Love is also make believe !

@VAL3941 ..I think there’s at least a chemical reaction 😕 … I may be beyond love, too.. Growing things, admiring nature, learning from history ... keeping my thoughts to myself when observing young love.. seems I’ve entered another realm. It’s new, but (still) excludes the supernatural 🙂

@Varn
We shall see, we shall see !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.