Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK (Video) Trump Voter: "If Trump Had To Cheat To Get In, I'm OK With That" - The Intellectualist

In case you were wondering what went wrong int he U.S. Here is an example.

snytiger6 9 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is what happens in any society where the accepted rule is "win at all costs,"or "winning is all."

Just search the number sports scandals, domestic and international, and financial scams and scandals. Even the POTUS has scammed his share. LLOL

Universities are now having to buy software to scan all thesis submissions for plagiarism.

All of these are a sign of the an growing amoral population who no longer consider honesty a valuable attribute. My father used to fudge his taxes, and boasted about it at the dinner table. And then he preached honesty and truth to me. Eventually both became my operating principles, but not because he said so.

So who's failing? Parents, teachers, or both?

I was born in Northampton county ... many years ago. Grew up elsewhere but still embarrassing.

Fuck.........I have no words. 😟

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.