Agnostic.com

2 1

Who was more obnoxious

Comming out of my gym this AM I overheard a conversation about the language used by Robert Deniro to refer to our illegitimate POTUS. My thought was: Is what Deniro said worse than our POTUS's comment about "grab 'em by the pussy?" I was proud of myself for being able to keep my mouth shut & not offer my 2 cents!

VuDuChld 5 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump was more obnoxious. By far. De Niro is an actor expressing an opinion. Trump is supposed to be representing and setting examples for our country. What an embarrassment.

Deb57 Level 8 June 13, 2018

When Trump was in the Republican Primary to run for President he had an insult for every one of his opponents. What I can't understand is why these same guys now kiss Trump's behind.

Becuase they could care less about the country. It is about holding on to their jobs. If we don't fire these people, we are going to be in deep shit, if we are not already there.

@Sticks48 The whores only care about making money....they don't care about people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106135
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.