Agnostic.com

5 2

Why Islamists don't raise questions about their religion?

Agnostic88 3 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you're going to criticise . Criticise . Don't pick and choose. That's what the Nazis did.

Questioning religious dogma is generally considered blasphemy. Islam offers some very severe penalties for such things. Christians today sometimes use shunning for those who might question the "facts". The Spanish inquisition was a time when things got rough for infidels both Christian and Islamic. Given the many forms of Islam, somebody must have questioned something to cause the fracturing.

Dwight Level 7 June 14, 2018

Which "Islamists"? Where? Stop with the blanket nasty bashing, thankyuvurrymuch! Not the place for it...here or anywhere!

Have you read this poster's bio?

@Condor5 Lots of "Uncle Tom'"s in any group........hatred is hatred, blanket condemnation is wrong, period!

@AnneWimsey I guess our takes are just different here. This is a very young person in a situation where the religion around him is highly oppressive, controlling. He has broken away and is having a very hard time, I think, understanding why others are not doing the same. There are many comments throughout this forum bashing religionists. I think characterizing this young person as an "Uncle Tom" is very unfair.

@Condor5 "no islamists raise questions about their religion"...patently false, should be the first clue that this is blanket condemnation......

They will get snufft, and no virgins for them !

@Hebert54
They wouldn't know a raisen from a virgin anyway. They would eat the virgin and fuck the raisins !

@Hebert54
No idea, ask agnostic88 ? Hope not, thats a fate worse than death !

@VAL3941 He/she/it has disappeared. (Officially Not an active member at this time.)

@rainmaker-47
Was he scared he would be traced ?

They don't want to die?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.