Agnostic.com

1 1

what do you guys think of buddhism ?

i concider myself buddhist. lots of people have it tottaly wrong. buddha is NOT worshipped or god . as far as spirits go reancarnation gods go buddha left that up for people to decide for themselfs. believe it or not it is not importaint at all. the teachings he gave is about how to achieve peace and happyness and live a moral life . its very atheist friendly and science friendly as well. its helped me out a lot. curious to hear others opinions and don't worry about disagreeing with me its tottaly ok i respect everybodys opinion 🙂 thank you

DavidDeLa89 6 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I also see Buddhism as a philosophy rather than a religion. It's perspective, I suppose. There is a lot of wisdom in the Buddhist teachings than anyone can apply to their situation.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10670
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.