Agnostic.com

2 2

Are we in balance

I live in Oakland. Our homeless population is growing every day. Other than in the more wealthy parts of the city; there are tent cities slowing clogging the streets and sidewalks. The garbage around these communities is overwhelming. A few of them have portable toilets but people still void their bladders and empty their bowels on the streets. Now today i read that Ivanka Trump made 3.9 million dollars off her hotel in D.C and another 2 million from The Trump Payroll Fund. The supreme court has just decided that if you don't vote in Ohio then the state has the right to purge you from the rolls. Consumer spending is up. I have been sitting at my favorite Noah's having breakfast while a really dirty angry and delusional man sits outside the window ranting at who the hell knows what writing this question and wondering how to end it with something poignant. Something that would make us all sit up and think and then a man and a woman walked by the angry homeless dude. The man stopped gave half of his bagel sandwich to the homeless dude while his female companion looked on with a really harsh look on her face. I have no idea what she was thinking. I get so tired these days

Ciravolostone 6 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A world wide problem I am afraid !

If the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, can revolution be far behind?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.