Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’ - The Washington Post

This is long overdue. Named in the suit are Trump and three of his adult children.

snytiger6 9 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope it sticks if it is true. I'm tired of people getting to screw over other people and ignoring the law just be abuse their money allows them to.

He is just disgusting.

How there are people in the world who support him is a mystery to me.

My god this is like saying Trump may not be an honest person, our president and Commanding officer.
I am so excited with Mueller and his coordination with the NY district, I do believe this fake president will be removed, I do believe this and soon.

EMC2 Level 8 June 14, 2018

Nothing has impacted him so far nor detoured his devout followers. This won't end until criminal charges are prosecuted and upheld in court following their inevitable petitions.

@Bagger_Vince Sadly, it may not even end then. Afte nixon resigned, there were stil many who supported him still.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106921
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.