Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Argument for Reincarnation | Joel - Atkins, AL | Atheist Experience 22.23 - YouTube

I hear a lot of people who are against Christianity seem to move along these lines. There's no gods no spiritual substances.

ashortbeauty 8 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I never got the reincarnation thing, its delusional fantasy ..no better than the legion of other fantasies out there... I reject it with the same disdain as I dismissed Christianity with...it has no merit.

I would quote this gentleman;

"Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that's the end of you".

RICHARD FEYNMAN

If all that religion was true then .... we would hear more about miracles. And bad things not happening.

A bit like resurrection from the dead. It doesn't happen. More wishful thinking. Once you're dead, you're dead.

Yes. It took me awhile to reject reincarnation and I still don’t know how to explain some of it. I just fall back on the illogic of a soul which has memory of a past life and shrug. Just because I can’t explain something doesn’t mean their explanation is true.

Reincarnation is just another way for people to feel better about dying. Gives them hope that there is something more after death. Only problem is there is no proof it is real. Just like heaven.

Agreed

I swear I could listen to Matt's logic all day long! Been following him(them) since 08, and none of them disappoint. Matt's a little more graceful... Jeff is kinda tough though! Great post

Hutch Level 7 June 14, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107027
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.